I think we should all take more risks.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
谢谢 谢谢你
Oh, cheers. Thank you.
大家好
Hello, everybody.
我们乐队加入了几张新面孔
We’ve got a few fresh faces.
这是约翰·迪肯 贝斯手
This is John Deacon, our bass player.
还有我们的新主唱
Yeah, and our new lead singer…
弗雷迪·博…博萨拉
Freddie Bul… Bulsara…
弗雷迪·博萨拉
Freddie Bulsara.
正是在下
That’s right.
当然还有罗杰 最重要的成员
And Roger, of course. The biggest member of them all.
你好呀 罗杰
Hey, Roger!
你们好啊 美丽的人儿
Hello, all you beautiful people.
蒂姆去哪了
Where’s Tim?
这个巴基仔是谁啊
Who’s the Pakkie?
准备好了吗 费雷迪
Ready, Freddie?
我们开始吧
Let’s do it.
♪ 活出精彩 ♪
♪ Keep yourself alive ♪
♪ 人生路上的艰辛 ♪
♪ I was told a million times ♪
♪ 我已听过无数次 ♪
♪ Of all the troubles in my way ♪
♪ 记得要多涨智慧 ♪
♪ Mind you grow a little wiser ♪
♪ 每天都要变更好 ♪
♪ Little better every day ♪
♪ 但若我跨过无数条河流 ♪
♪ But if I rode a million rivers ♪
♪ 走过数百万里路 ♪
♪ And I crossed a million miles ♪
不对
No, no.
♪ 却仍在原地 ♪
♪ Still be where I started ♪
歌♥词错了
Wrong lyric!
♪ 为生计强颜欢笑 ♪
♪ Bread and butter for a smile ♪
歌♥词错了
Wrong lyric!
♪ 在购物街 ♪
♪ Sold a million mirrors ♪
♪ 卖♥♥出百万面镜子 ♪
♪ In shopping alley ways ♪
♪ 却从未见我容颜 ♪
♪ But I never saw my face ♪
♪ 出现在任何橱窗 ♪
♪ In any window any day ♪
♪ 现在家人朋友都这么说 ♪
♪ Now they say your folks are telling you ♪
♪ 做个超级明星 ♪
♪ Be a super star ♪
♪ 但我要告诉你 要满足 ♪
♪ But I tell you, just be satisfied ♪
♪ 就保持你现在的样子 ♪
♪ And stay right where you are ♪
♪ 活出精彩 ♪
♪ Keep yourself alive ♪
♪ 活出精彩 ♪
♪ Keep yourself alive ♪
♪ 所有人 活出精彩 ♪
♪ All you people, keep yourself alive ♪
记记歌♥词 弗雷迪
Learn the song, Freddie.
Keep Yourself Alive
♪ Do you think you’re better every day? ♪
♪ No, I just think I’m two steps nearer to my grave ♪
♪ Keep yourself alive (come on) ♪
♪ All you people keep yourself alive ♪
你们迟到了
You’re late.
这太扯了
This is bollocks!
应该是逆时针
It’s counterclockwise,
我觉得你能行的 约翰
I think you’ll find, John.
是嘛 谢谢你 布莱恩
Oh, is it? Thank you, Brian.
你想来试试吗 别客气
Would you like to do it? Please, feel free.
不不 你做得很好
No, no, no. Doing a good job.
格拉斯哥南边每个酒吧和大学的演出都卖♥♥空了
We sold out every pub and uni south of Glasgow…
可我却被困在这鸟不拉屎的地方
and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere,
吃火腿三明治
eating a ham sandwich!
问题是 我们的目标还不够远大
Trouble is, we’re just not thinking big enough.
你有什么想法 弗雷
What have you got in mind, Fred?
专辑
An album.
我们录不起专辑
We can’t afford an album.
我们会找到办法的
Oh, we’ll find a way.
你们觉得这辆车能卖♥♥多少钱
How much do you think we can get for this van?
我希望你是在开玩笑
I hope you’re joking.
这可是我们三个月的薪水
That’s three months’ wages.
外加一辆超好的车
And a perfectly good van.
别太大惊小怪了 亲爱的
Don’t be so dramatic, darling.
你今晚可是能录专辑了 我们走
You’re recording an album tonight. Let’s go!
你们不觉得我听起来很糟糕吗
Don’t you think I sound like shit?
不 还不错
No, it’s good.
-我们能再来一次吗 -当然
– Can we try it again? – Sure, yeah.
当然 反正烧的是你们的钱
Sure, it’s your money.
可不是
Literally.
♪ 你是我的 我拥有你 ♪
♪ You are mine I possess you ♪
♪ 我永远属于你 ♪
♪ I belong to you forever ♪
听起来好多了
Sounds a lot better.
我们得多来点实验性的东西
We need to get experimental.
试试让”啊啊啊”在左右声道跳跃
Try bouncing us left and right for the ah-ah-ahs.
♪ 你是我的 我拥有你 ♪
♪ You are mine I possess you ♪
♪ 我永远属于你 ♪
♪ I belong to you forever ♪
最后一个放在正中间
Now dead center for the last.
最后再调高
And then blast it!
太棒了
Yes!
Seven Seas Of Rhye
♪ Fear me, you lords and lady preachers ♪
♪ I descend upon your earth from the skies ♪
很棒 对吗
That’s good, right?
♪ I command your very souls you unbelievers ♪
我们还有时间再录几条吗
Do we have time to stack a few more?
♪ Bring before me what is mine ♪
录音棚八点开门 所以我们还有三十分钟
The studio opens at 8:00, so we got 30 more minutes.
♪ The seven seas of Rhye ♪
♪ Sister, I live and lie for you ♪
♪ You are mine I possess you ♪
-这听起来不错 对吗 -是啊
– That sounds good, right? – Yeah.
♪ I belong to you forever ♪
RT 录音棚里的这些小子们是谁
Oi, RT, who are these kids in the box?
一支搞些奇奇怪怪东西的学生乐队
A student band doing some weird stuff.
样带呢 你有吗
How about demos? You got some?
熬了一晚上呢 伙计
Been up all night, mate.
新名字是皇后乐队吗
So the new name is Queen?
取”女王陛下”之意
As in “Her Royal Highness.”
还因为这名字很出格
And because it’s outrageous…
我想不出比我更出格的人了
and I can’t think of anyone more outrageous than me.
这真是最不实用的床了
This is the most impractical bed.
很好听
That’s beautiful.
我觉得这段有潜力
Think it has potential.
-我得去上班了 -我不允许
– I have to go to work. – I simply won’t allow it.
如果我被辞退 你要养我吗
You’re going to support me if I get fired?
我会一直照顾你的
I’ll always look after you.
我要…
I’m going to…
我要迟到了
I’m going to be late.
你真美
How beautiful you are.
我小的时候
When I was a little girl…
总是在房♥子里乱跑藏起来
I used to run around the house and hide and…
他找不到我
he couldn’t find me.
聪明的姑娘
Clever girl.
请告诉你父亲我很高兴能见到他
Please tell your father it’s nice to meet him.
我说了
I have.
那谢谢他带来可爱的生日蛋糕
Then thank him for the lovely birthday cake.
我说了
I have.
那跟他说他女儿床上功夫了得
Then tell him his daughter’s an epic shag.
弗雷迪 他会读唇语
Freddie, he can read lips.
玛丽
Mary…
我等了很久才等到法鲁克
I can’t tell you how long I have waited for Farrokh…
带回家一个像你一样的好姑娘
to bring home a nice girl like you.
法鲁克
Farrokh?
法鲁克没跟你说他是在桑给巴尔出生的吗
Did Farrokh not tell you he was born in Zanzibar?
他没说过
No, he did not.
-我以前认识一个桑给巴尔的姑娘 -等等
– I used to know a girl who was Zanzibari. – One minute.
我以为弗雷迪是在伦敦出生的
I thought Freddie was born in London.
-他是的 十八岁”生”的 -闭嘴
– Oh, he was. At the age of 18. – Shut up.
我们家是印度帕西人
Our family is Indian Parsee.
-妈 妈 妈 -玛丽
– Mum. Mum, Mum. – Mary…
-妈 -妈 拜托
– Mum. – Mum, please…
来 看看这个
Here. Have a look at these.
-太好了 -拜托 拜托
– Yes. Yeah. – Please! Please.
-快停下 -我们得看看
– No stopping. – We need to see those.
一千年前

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!