The bodies.
-我想要人们动起来 -你是说迪斯科
– I want to make people move. – You mean disco?
为什么不呢
Why not?
你介意滚开吗 我们这是乐队内部讨论
Do you mind pissing off? This is a band discussion.
鼓循环 电子合成器
Drum loops? Synthesizers?
-你说是就是吧 -这不是我们的风格
– If you say so. – It’s not us!
-我们 -这不是皇后乐队
– Us? – It’s not Queen!
皇后乐队由我说了算
Queen is whatever I say it is!
那你自个儿打鼓去吧
You can play your own bloody drums, then.
弗雷
Fred.
行啊 我倒要看看你是个多牛逼的拳手
Okay, let’s see how good a boxer you really are!
罗杰 别冲动 别冲动
Roger, take it easy! Take it easy!
别冲动
Take it easy.
你够了 拳王阿里
All right, Muhammad Ali.
那个
That’s…
那个乐节确实还挺不错的
That’s quite a cool riff, actually.
是你谱的
You wrote that?
真不赖
That’s really good.
没错 是可以很不错…
Yes, it will be…
前提是你们全都闭嘴 好好演奏
if you all can just shut up and play.
-是他起的头 -闭嘴吧你
– He started it. – Oh, shut up!
Another One Bites The Dust
♪ 史蒂夫无精打采地走在街上 ♪
♪ Steve walks warily down the street ♪
♪ 帽沿拉得很低很低 ♪
♪ With the brim pulled way down low ♪
♪ 一片寂静 唯有他的脚步声清晰 ♪
♪ Ain’t no sound but the sound of his feet ♪
♪ 机♥枪♥早已上了膛 ♪
♪ Machine guns ready to go ♪
♪ 你准备好了吗 ♪
♪ Are you ready ♪
♪ 你为此准备好了吗 ♪
♪ Are you ready for this? ♪
♪ 你是不是已经蠢蠢欲动 ♪
♪ Are you hanging on the edge of your seat? ♪
♪ 门外子弹呼啸 ♪
♪ Out of the doorway the bullets rip ♪
这活我♥干♥
Okay, I’ll do it.
♪ 随着节拍划破长空 ♪
♪ To the sound of the beat ♪
这活 我♥干♥
I’ll do it.
你即兴发挥就好 想怎样就怎样
Oh, just improvise. Just give it whatever you want.
这没问题
I can do that.
♪ 一起来 ♪
♪ Let’s go! ♪
♪ 史蒂夫无精打采地走在街上 ♪
♪ Steve walks warily down the street ♪
♪ 帽沿拉得很低很低 ♪
♪ With the brim pulled way down low ♪
♪ 一片寂静 唯有他的脚步声清晰 ♪
♪ Ain’t no sound but the sound of his feet ♪
♪ 机♥枪♥早已上了膛 ♪
♪ Machine guns ready to go ♪
♪ 你准备好了吗 你为此准备好了吗 ♪
♪ Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this? ♪
♪ 你是不是已经蠢蠢欲动 ♪
♪ Are you hanging on the edge of your seat? ♪
♪ 门外子弹呼啸 ♪
♪ Out of the doorway the bullets rip ♪
♪ 随着节拍划破长空 ♪
♪ To the sound of the beat, yeah ♪
♪ 又有一个人倒下 ♪
♪ Another one bites the dust ♪
♪ 又有一个人倒下 ♪
♪ Another one bites the dust ♪
♪ 一个又一个倒下 ♪
♪ And another one gone and another one gone ♪
♪ 又有一个人倒下 ♪
♪ Another one bites the dust ♪
这主意不错
That’s a good idea.
♪ 我也会抓到你 ♪
♪ I’m gonna get you, too ♪
♪ 又有一个人倒下 ♪
♪ Another one bites the dust ♪
♪ 你说我接下来要怎么生活 ♪
♪ How do you think I’m gonna get along ♪
♪ 现在你已不在 ♪
♪ Without you when you’re gone? ♪
♪ 你不过是贪图我的风光 ♪
♪ You took me for everything that I had ♪
♪ 末了又将我抛弃 ♪
♪ And kicked me out on my own ♪
♪ 现在你开心了 满意了吧 ♪
♪ Are you happy, are you satisfied? ♪
♪ 这样的炙热你还能忍♥耐多久 ♪
♪ How long can you stand the heat? ♪
♪ 门外子弹呼啸 ♪
♪ Out of the doorway the bullets rip ♪
♪ 随着节拍划破长空 ♪
♪ To the sound of the beat, yeah ♪
弗雷迪
Freddie!
弗雷迪 作为皇后乐队的队长
Freddie, as the leader of Queen…
作为皇后乐队的队长
As the leader of Queen…
你是否觉得是自己引领了乐队的成功
do you feel responsible for the success of the band?
我不是皇后乐队队长 我只是主唱
I’m not the leader of Queen, I’m only the lead singer.
弗雷迪 我有个问题要问弗雷迪
Freddie! A question for Freddie.
你是否怀疑过自己的才能
Do you ever doubt your talent?
没有 这是个愚蠢的问题
No, that’s a stupid question.
-别冲动 弗雷 -下一个问题
– Take it easy, Fred. – What’s next?
弗雷迪 你的牙齿
Freddie, uh, your teeth!
你为什么不去整牙
Why don’t you get your teeth fixed?
我生活在英国 我想和大家保持一致
I live in Britain. I don’t want to stand out.
-下一个 -你怎么不整整自己的礼节
– Next… – Why don’t you have your manners fixed?
这对任何人来说都是个混账问题
That’s an asshole question to ask anybody.
的确是个混账问题
That’s an asshole question.
在你的歌♥曲《生活是真实的》中
In your song Life Is Real,
“爱情宛若轮盘赌”这句话是什么意思
what do you mean by the line… “Love is a roulette wheel”?
你是在暗示拥有的伴侣越多
Are you implying that the more partners you have…
就越有可能…
the more chances you have of…
染上一些东西
contracting something?
什么
What?
我不知道 我还没搞懂爱情
I don’t know, I haven’t figured out love yet.
但这句话别有深意 弗雷迪
But it implies something else, Freddie.
也许罗更适合来回答这个问题
That might be a better question for Rog.
说话小心点
Watch it.
弗雷迪 关于你的私生活
Freddie, concerning your private life…
小报上有很多你的照片
there’s lots of pictures of you in the tabloids…
看上去醉醺醺或是病怏怏
looking drunk or ill.
到底是怎么回事 你是病了还是酗酒
Which one is it, ill or drunk?
我上周感冒了 如果有人关心的话
I had a cold last week, if anyone cares.
尽管我们非常乐意回答关于感冒的问题
As much as we’d love to answer questions about colds…
我更想谈谈专辑
I’d like to speak about the album.
各位有音乐方面的问题吗
If anyone’s got any questions about the music?
弗雷迪 弗雷迪 弗雷迪
Freddie! Freddie! Freddie!
弗雷迪 弗雷迪 你的父母
Freddie! Freddie, your parents…
是保守的祆教教♥徒♥
they’re conservative Zoroastrians.
我想知道 他们是怎么看待你的公众形象的
I wonder, what do they make of your public persona?
-这和音乐 -我父母死于火灾
– Is that music… – My parents died in a fiery wreck.
我恰好了解到这并非事实 不是吗
I happen to know that’s not true, is it?
我只是想知道他们是否以你为荣
I just wanted to know whether they were proud of you.
你的父母以你为荣吗
Are your parents proud of you?
你出落成他们所期望的模样了吗
Is this what they hoped for?
我希望他们是以我为荣的
I hope that they are.
我可不敢苟同
I surely don’t think so.
有人想聊聊专辑吗
Anyone wanna talk about the album?
弗雷迪 弗雷迪 弗雷迪
Freddie! Freddie! Freddie!
能否请你回答一下我的问题
Could you answer my questions please?
希望是个好问题
This better be good.
都闭嘴
Shut up!
弗雷迪 你能否和我们谈谈
Freddie, could you tell us about the rumors
有关你性取向的传言呢
concerning your sexuality?
不如谈谈有关你缺乏性生活的传言
What about the rumors concerning your lack of sexuality?
我只是音乐的娼妓 亲爱的
I’m just a musical prostitute, my dear.
你能回答问题吗
Can you answer the question?
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
What’s your name, dear?
雪莉·斯特恩
Shelley Stern.
-雪莉 -我在
– Shelley. – Yes.
你两腿之间那玩意儿咬人吗
That thing between your legs, does it bite?
请你回答问题
Could you answer the question, please?
我们来这里只是出于礼节
We’re here as a courtesy.
台上可坐着四个人
You know, there’s four of us up here.
你在怕什么 弗雷迪
What are you afraid of, Freddie?
你想听什么
What do you want?
真♥相♥是什么
What is the truth?
你就不能说一次实话吗
Can you be honest for once?
你为什么要在父母的事情上说谎 弗雷迪
Why are you lying about your parents, Freddie?
我没有撒谎 我只是…
I’m not lying about anything. I just, I’m…
你的粉丝理应了解真♥相♥ 弗雷迪
Your fans deserve to know the truth, Freddie.
请你回答问题
Can you answer the question, please?
这不关你的事
It’s my business.This is my business.
-不 你是公众人物 -你在怕什么 弗雷迪
– No, you’re a public figure. -What are you afraid of, Freddie?
-你的父母 -能否告诉我们
– Your parents? – Can you tell us