Why are you telling him? He’s telling us.
你把我玩弄于股掌中
Fuck if you didn’t play me perfectly.
帕先生出庭作供后让你看起来有罪
Paley goes on the stand, makes you look guilty as hell.
你让我去摧毁他 那你就无辜
Then you set me up to destroy him… so I can make you look innocent.
你成功扭转证人的角色 不愧是天才
Sort of a reverse character witness. You’re a real genius.
对不起,恕我不能以同一番话来形容你
Sorry I can’t say the same thing about you.
我认为电♥话♥录音太过抢眼
I always thought the message on the answering machine… was a little over the top,
但你却相信了
but you even bought that.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here anyway…
追救伤车? 找新的当事人?
ambulance chasing? Looking for a new client?
不妨与亚伦谈谈 他有麻烦
Talk to Alan here He thinks he’s in trouble.
你根本不在乎我 对
You don’t give a shit about me. You’re right.
我已忘掉你
I’ve forgotten you already.
我为你放弃一切 帕,你?
I threw my life away for you! Paley, what are you…
我要杀死你
I’ll kill you!
停手
Stop it!

Paley!
巫婆
Bitch!
我的天
Oh, God.
你会没事的
You’re going to be all right.
法兰,带我走
Get me out of here, Frank.
好的
Fine.
法兰,你相信命运吗? 不
Do you believe in karma, Frank? No.
信什么也好 这是罪有应得
Whatever you call it… people usually get what they deserve…
律师除外
except for lawyers.
包比,赢这场官司的该是你
You should have won the case.
我确实赢了
I did.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!