Rebecca, you heard the forensic testimony… about the use of handcuffs.
对
Yes.
为什么会在屋子里?
What were they doing in the house?
是安德在情人节买♥♥给我的
Andrew bought them for Valentine’s Day.
方便你们做♥爱♥时 你用手铐扣着他?
For you to use on him while you made love?
对,他喜欢这样 在生活和工作上他支配一切
Yes. He liked that. He was always in charge in his life and his work.
在床上他喜欢由别人作主
In bed, he liked to have somebody else in charge.
这是我们所玩的游戏
It was a game we played.
小心,否则我会再次清场
Watch yourselves, or I’ll clear this courtroom again.
你们做♥爱♥时,安德有什么问题?
that he was having any problems at all… while you were making love that night?
例如出现呼吸困难?
like shortness of breath…
没有,他很好
No. He was fine.
做♥爱♥后你做什么?
And after you finished making love…what did you do?
我吻别他后离开
I kissed him good night, and I went home.
你什么时候发现他死了?
When did you find out he was dead?
第二天
Not until the next day.
你什么时候发现
And when did you find out…
你是安德的遗嘱受益人?
you were a beneficiary of Andrew’s will?
当你告诉我 到你问了
When you told me. you’ve made abundantly clear…
你已清楚讲述你与马先生的关系
you’ve made abundantly clear… with Andrew Marsh, the nature of which…
我不会问下去
No further questions.
我反而有兴趣知道你与罗费利
I’m less interested in your relationship…
以及帕亚伦医生的关系
with Jeffrey Roston and Dr. Alan Paley.
你停止与帕医生约会后多久…
How long after you stopped dating Dr. Paley…
才开始与他的病人马先生约会?
did you start dating his patient Mr. Marsh?
大约四个月
It must have been about four months.
四个月,期间尝试认识被害人?
Four months in which you tried to meet your victim…
反对,控方在诱导她
Objection! Counsel’s baiting the witness.
不,我确定是否有图谋
Is it your sworn testimony, that by coincidence alone…
你在诱导她
You are baiting the witness.
反对无效,回答问题
Overruled. Answer the question.
我之前没听过他的名字
I never heard his name before I met him.
在报纸上没见过他的照片?
You never saw his picture in the paper?
我不看报纸
I don’t read the paper.
你的供词提到…
By baiting the witness.
约会死于性♥交♥和毒品的马安德
you happened to date both Andrew Marsh… who died from a combination of sex and drugs…
以及为他治疗古♥柯♥碱毒的医生 只是巧合吧?
and the doctor who treated him for drug poisoning?
波特兰只是小城市
Portland’s a small city.
跟我约会的男人 甚至约过与你约会的女人
I even dated a man who dated a woman you dated.
你能否直接回答问题?
Do you think you’re capable… of just answering the questions put to you?
我只是作出解释
I’m just trying to explain myself.
在马先生暴毙当晚…
The night of Mr. Marsh’s death…
你们有看你们自己拍摄的色情录影带吗?
were you watching a pornographic videotape… you’d made of yourselves?
反对描述种类
Objection as to the characterization!
一套大胆的录影带?
An explicit videotape?
安德曾说…
Andrew used to say…
当你能看朋友时为什么看陌生人?
“Why watch strangers when you can watch friends?”
若你们完事后马先生已睡着…
If you had finished having sex… and Mr. Marsh was asleep as you stated…
为什么警方到场时录影机仍然开着?
why was the VCR still on when the police arrived?
因为我忘掉关机
Because I forgot to turn it off before I left.
因为他死了,你急于离开?
Because Andrew Marsh was already dead… and you were in a hurry to make your exit?
反对,控方的言论有争论性
Objection! Argumentative isn’t the word… for counsel’s approach to cross.
批准,贾先生,小心说话
Sustained. Watch yourself, Mr. Garrett.
卡小姐,你说与他性♥交♥前…
Miss Carlson…before having sex with him the night of his death.
为他戴上手铐
you stated that you handcuffed Andrew Marsh…
不是之前,是在期间
It wasn’t before. It was during.
我还是正确,谢谢
I stand corrected. Thank you.
你有进行其他支配方式吗?
Did you engage in any other forms…
例如打他吗?
Did you, for example, beat him?
反对,他们的性关系细节
Objection! The specifics of the sexual relationship…
与她的控罪没有关连
have no bearing on the charges against her.
卡小姐,请简洁回答问题
Answer the question, Miss Carlson. Succinctly, please.
我从不伤害他
I never hurt him.
你有侮辱他吗?
Did you humiliate him?
我从不侮辱他
I never humiliated him, either. don’t you, Miss Carlson?
是他挑选游戏
He picked the games.
你专爱心脏不好的有钱老头吗?
for rich older men with bad hearts…
我喜欢不怕试验的自信男人
I like confident men who aren’t afraid to experiment.
他们的年纪比较大 加上我开画廊
They tend to be older. And I own a gallery.
见的都是有钱人
People I meet tend to have money.
我没有问他们拿财政报告
I don’t ask for profitandloss statements.
罗先生和马先生都是巧合吗?
Jeffrey Roston and Andrew Marsh are coincidences?
他们没有关连
They had nothing to do with each other.
他们有心脏病
They both had bad hearts, didn’t they?
为你改写遗嘱
And they both wrote you into their wills.
我不知道安德有心脏病
I didn’t know anything about Andrew’s heart.
但你早知道罗先生有吧?
But you knew about Roston’s.
对
Yes.
当你无法令他在手术前…心脏病发,
And when you couldn’t inducea heart attack …before he had surgery to repair it…
你就离开
you bailed out.
他对你没有好处了,对吗?
He wasn’t any good to you. Isn’t that right?
我是发现他另有情人才离开
I left him when I found him in bed with someone else.
是这个原因吗? 以你这种性开放者?
That was grounds for leaving… as sexually liberated as you are?
我无法匹敌 你无法匹敌吗?
I couldn’t compete. You couldn’t compete!
她会怎做? 用剃刀吗?
What was she possibly doing? Using a razor blade?
他与另一个男人上♥床♥
He was in bed with another man.
这是我从不知道的
I never knew that about him.
我感到被骗和无法处理 所以离开
I felt betrayed. I couldn’t handle it, so I left.
认为我是为钱走的 他会比较好过
It was easier for him to think I left because of the money…
但我走是因为我无法留下
but I left because I couldn’t stay.
罗先生不在场 你说什么都可以
Mr. Roston isn’t here to defend himself. You can say anything you want.
他在
Yes, he is.
大可以问他
Ask him yourself.
我没有问题了
No further questions.
杜先生,直接盘问吗?
Redirect, Mr. Dulaney?
法官,辩方愿静候裁决
Your Honor, the defense rests.
陪审团
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury…
卡氏被控一案
in the case of the People vs. Rebecca Carlson…
你们有裁决吗?
have you reached a verdict?
法官,我们有了
We have, Your Honor.
什么结果?
How do you find?
陪审团裁定被告…
The jury finds the defendant…
罪名不成立
not guilty.
被告当庭释放,退庭
The defendant is released. This court is adjourned.
谢谢,加比
Thanks, Gabe.
法兰…
Frank…
谢谢
Thanks.
你几乎说服我了
You almost convinced me.
法兰,审讯完结了
Trial’s over, Frank.
离开吧
Walk away.
别发牢骚
Stop whining.
你一早就知会前程尽毁
You knew you were going to blow your career.
我帮了你呢
I’m doing you a favor.
以后我们会快乐地生活 但不是一起生活
We will live happily ever after but not together.
若你缠着我 你会被控作假证和谋杀
If you stick around me… you’ll get indicted for perjury and murder.
我自♥由♥了
I’m home free.
他们不能再审讯我 但你是另一回事
They can’t try me twice… but you are a different story.
讨厌
Shit!
法兰
Frank.
他听到我们说话 他是我的律师,他有特权
He heard us. He’s my lawyer. It’s privileged.
我会用同一答辩
I’d have given you the same goddamn defense.
可是他们不会再相信你了
But you wouldn’t have been as believable.
若我没有搞你呢? 那真好
If I didn’t fuck you? Nice going.
你与他睡过吗? 我不觉得我们睡过,有吗?
You slept with him? I don’t think we ever slept, did we, Frank?
别伤心 我与你、安德和法兰都上过床
Don’t look so hurt, Alan. I fucked you. I fucked Andrew. I fucked Frank.
我的工作是与男人上♥床♥ 然后就有八百万
It works. That’s what I do. I fuck. And it made me $8 million.
你与帕医生上♥床♥ 他提到一名有钱的病人…
So you’re fucking Dr. Paley here… and he mentions a rich patient…
然后你用肉体去换取遗嘱
and you figure you can fuck yourself into the will.
我难以抗拒
I’m hard to resist.
古♥柯♥碱是帕医生的,对吗? 所以无法追查
The coke came from Dr. Paley, didn’t it? Made it untraceable.
为什么告诉他? 是他告诉我们