I love you. You’re my wife.
快收拾东西 我回家时不想见到你
Go pack some things. I don’t want to see you when I get home.
求求你,莎朗,我不想失去你
Please, Sharon. I don’t want to lose you.
那你不该跟她上♥床♥
Then you shouldn’t have fucked her.
碧嘉
Rebecca!
你向我太太说了什么?
What the hell did you say to my wife?
没什么,我问你在不在
Nothing. I asked if you were there and you weren’t.
你为什么打电♥话♥来?
Why did you call?
我不肯定自己仍有没有律师
I wanted to know if I still had a lawyer.
骗子
You’re such a liar!
你认为我打电♥话♥去告诉她所有下流事吗?
What do you think, Frank… I called to tell her all the nasty details?
或者我给她一些忠告
Maybe I gave her some advice.
或者我向她保证我们之间完了
Maybe I called to reassure her that it was over between us.
或者我是这样说
Maybe that’s what I said.
法兰,越来越简单了,不是吗?
Gets easier, doesn’t it, Frank?
法兰?
Frank?
不如玩另一个游戏
Let’s play another game.
去你的
You fuck.
法兰
Frank,
起来,去会议室 知道了
get up! Conference room! OK.
快些 好的
Come on, hurry! Yes.
这人爱拍摄自己的荒唐事
Now, this guy was really into filming this shit.
大可开录影带店
He could open up his own video store.
对我们有什么帮助? 等等,看下去
How does this help us? Wait. Just watch this.
我也几乎错过 但电♥话♥响了
I would’ve missed this, too, but the phone rang.
我让录影带播放下去
I let the tape play while I talked.
贾先生以为表演完毕
Garrett thought the show was over.
之后不是空白的
This isn’t a blank tape.
只有部分被删去
It’s been erased, just not quite all of it.
这是他用回脚架前的艺术阶段
This was during his artsy phase… before he went back to using the tripod.
我们有职业上的关系
“We had a professional relationship. ”
法兰 你令我窘困
Frank! You’re embarrassing me.
法庭再次传召巴琼娜
The court recalls Joanne Braslow.
真疯狂
It’s really crazy.
法兰
Frank.
巴小姐,马先生改写遗嘱前…
Miss Braslow, how much before Mr. Marsh modified his will in Rebecca’s favor?
你可以承继多少钱?
did you stand to inherit…
二十五万元 根据他最后那份遗嘱呢?
$250,000. And according to his final will?
1万,仍是大数目
$10,000, which is still a large amount…
我感激他记得我
and I’m very grateful to him for remembering me at all.
你为他服务多年,这笔钱不算多
After all your years of service… it doesn’t seem like a lot.
我不贪心
I’m not greedy.
是吗?其实你是圣人 他删除你为遗嘱的受益人…
No. In fact, you’re a saint. He cut you out of his will…
他为了年轻女子抛弃你
he dumped you for a younger woman…
而你仍为他说好话
and you still say kind things about the man.
他与证人争论
Objection… counsel’s arguing with the witness.
要求删除
Move to strike, Your Honor.
批准,删除刚才的言论
I’ll sustain it. Strike counsel’s remarks.
琼娜,你要讲出真♥相♥
Joanne, you have to start telling the truth now.
其实你是马安德的密友,对吗?
Weren’t you a very personal friend of Andrew Marsh?
什么意思? 你们是恋人吗?
What do you mean? Weren’t you lovers?
不
No.
我要把一盒由安德拍摄…
Do I have to enter into evidence a videotape… that Andrew made of you…
内有你们亲密接触的录影带呈堂吗?
that indicates how very close you were?
我们有约会 直至他遇上碧嘉?
We dated. Until he met Rebecca?
对
Yes.
你爱他吗? 当然
Did you love him? Of course I did.
分手后他还向你倾吐碧嘉的事
Didn’t you think it was cruel of him…to confide in you
你不觉得残忍♥吗?
about Rebecca…after he’d broken up with you?
反对,供词与审讯无关
Objection… the testimony has no relevance…
我撒销问题,你有受伤害吗?
I’ll withdraw the question. Were you hurt?
你认为呢?
What do you think?
我崩溃了
to the issues in this trial.
但我知道不会长久
But I knew it wouldn’t last.
你料到他们分手后他会重投你怀抱?
You expected him to come back to you after it was over?
男人不会娶她这类女人
Men don’t marry women like her.
他没有告诉你他曾向她求婚吗?
Didn’t he tell you he asked Rebecca to marry him?
她拒绝了他 她已得到一切
She turned him down. She’d already gotten everything she wanted.
但你没有 反对
But you didn’t? Objection…
辩方律师在审讯证人
counsel’s putting the witness on trial.
我爱他
I loved him.
我从不会伤害他 即使他要求?
I never would have hurt him. Even if he asked?
法官 够了,杜先生
Your Honor? That’s enough, Mr. Dulaney.
反对有效 撤销杜先生的问题
Objection sustained. Strike Mr. Dulaney’s question.
这是你的所有招数…
Was that your entire bag of tricks, Counselor…
还是继续问另外一些问题?
or do you have another line of questioning?
是
Yes.
你为马安德打理杂务吗? 对
You testified that you ran errands for Andrew Marsh. Yes.
例如去药房♥吗? 对
Such as going to the drugstore? Yes.
因他伤风,所以你去买♥♥喷鼻剂?
Buying nasal spray for him because he had a cold?
在四月八日马安德暴毙当天…
You signed a house charge for nasal spray on April 8th…the date of Andrew Marsh’s death.
你用信♥用♥卡♥购买♥♥通鼻剂
You signed a house charge for nasal spray.
我想呈交蒙特克莱药房♥的收据作为证物八
I’d like to introduce…the receipt from Montclair Pharmacy…as exhibit “H.”
那就是令他致命的瓶子
That was the bottle used to kill him.
屋内没有其他喷鼻剂
There was no other nasal spray found in the house.
是你把古♥柯♥碱放进去吗?
Is it true that you put in the cocaine…
因为妒忌?遗嘱被改写?
Because he cut you out of his will? because you were jealous?
还是你有古♥柯♥碱瘾?
Because you have a cocaine habit to feed?
不 辩方律师,你过火了
You’re out of line, Counselor.
不用理会他刚才的言论
Strike his remarks.
没有律师在场,我不再答问题
I don’t think I want to answer any more questions…without an attorney.
是她杀死他,然后嫁祸我
She killed him. She set me up to take the fall…
她几乎成功
and she almost got away with it.
但我不明白她为什么以信♥用♥卡♥ 支付价值三元的喷鼻剂
I don’t know. Why did she charge a three buck bottle of nasal spray…
这样会被人查到 让贾先生去想吧
that could be traced back to her… Let Garrett figure that out.
或者是机会犯罪 或者她笨
Maybe it was a crime of opportunity. Maybe she’s just stupid.
或者是我做的 或者是
You mean maybe I did it. Maybe you did.
若证据未能令你信服
If the evidence hasn’t convinced you…
怎会令陪审团信服?
how the hell is it supposed to convince the jury?
他们恨不得马上判我有罪 你需要合理怀疑
They can’t wait to convict me. All you need is a reasonable doubt.
但我知道他们的想法
But I know how their minds work.
女人讨厌我 认为我是妓♥女♥
The women hate me. They think I’m a whore.
男人被女人痛骂后
And the men see a cold, heartless bitch…
会找贱妇发泄
they can pay back for every chick…
你的想法真夸张
You have an inflated opinion of yourself.
我要作证
Your witness.
不可以 法兰!
No. Frank!
我不讲出自己的故事 他们会判我有罪
if I don’t tell my side of the story. They’re going to convict me…
若情况恶劣得我别无选择时… 我才会让当事人自辩
is if the case was going so badly… there wasn’t any other choice.
分别在于你的当事人通常是有罪
The difference is your clients are usually guilty.
我说他们有犯罪
No. I said they usually did it…
跟罪名成立是两回事
which is different than being guilty as charged.
我不会让你搞乱案件
I’m not going to let you fuck up my case.
你该给我一个解释机会
You owe me the chance to explain, Frank.
祝我好运?
Wish me luck?
辩方传召卡碧嘉作证
The defense calls Rebecca Carlson to the stand.
发誓你所言全部属实…
You swear to tell the truth, the whole truth…and nothing but the truth,
愿主保佑你 我发誓
so help you God? I do.
我想你忆述…
I’d like you to recount, as you remember…
四月八日晚所发生的事情
the events on the night of April 8th.
晚饭后我们很早就回家
We came home from dinner early.
他的伤风未愈
And Andrew still had a cold…
我想让他入睡后就回家
so I thought I’d put him to bed and go home.
但你没有回家 没有
But you didn’t go home, did you? No.
他想做♥爱♥
He wanted to make love.
我也想,他的身体很好
And that made me want to. He was a very physical man.
你爱他吗? 我非常爱他
Would you say you loved him? Very much.
那么为什么不跟他结婚?
Why didn’t you marry him?
因为他的婚姻从不长久
Because his marriages never lasted.
我要有长久的婚姻
I want it to last.
你听到鉴证科提到手铐的事