You’d better call me… or you’re fucked one way or the other.
帕医生,是什么意思?
What did you mean, Dr. Paley?
你根本没有把马安德的事告诉她 对吧?
You never told her about Andrew Marsh, did you?
我有,她问过,而我有告诉她
Yes, I did. She asked me, and I told her.
医生,作假证供是刑事罪 我没有撒谎
Perjury is a criminal charge, Doctor! I am not lying.
我没有问题了
No further questions.
你的表现出色
You were brilliant.
我没有击倒他 你重挫他的锐气
I didn’t break him all the way. You burned him down.
加比,P3 好的
Gabe, hit P3. You got it.
再见
See you tomorrow.
好的 再见
OK. Bye.
请按P4
Could somebody hit P4, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
会被人看到我们的
Somebody’s going to see us.
过来
Come on.
我们传召罗费利 你认识他吗?
The people call Jeffrey Roston. Do you know him?
我可以上前吗?
May I approach?
控方从没提起这名证人
Your Honor, this witness has never been mentioned…
调查人员昨天下午才在纽约联络他
Our investigators didn’t contact Mr. Roston… until yesterday afternoon in New York.
为什么这么久?
What took so long?
他的假期延长,刚回家
He just came home from an extended vacation.
我批准作供
All right. I’m going to allow the testimony.
我… 就这样决定,就坐
That’s it, Counselor. Take a seat.
罗先生 你与卡小姐是什么关系?
Mr. Roston, what was your relationship… with Miss Carlson?
我们曾相恋
We were lovers.
相恋多久? 大约一年
How long were you together? For about a year.
你会怎样形容你们的性生活?
How would you describe your sex life with her?
是…
It was…
非常激烈
very intense.
我知是私事
I know this is very personal…
但我想你详细描述
but I’m going to ask you to be more specific.
她总是尝试令我更努力
She was always trying… to get me more and more worked up.
怎么说?
By what means?
以我的情况,我无法满足她
I couldn’t do everything she wanted in my condition.
什么情况?
What condition is that?
我有心脏病
I had a bad heart.
法兰
Frank.
然后发生什么事? 我做了心脏手术
What happened next? I had bypass surgery.
现在怎样? 我很好
How are you now? I’m fine.
医生说我可以活到老
My doctor says I can live to be a very old man.
手术后与被告的关系怎样?
How did your relationship with the defendant… progress after the surgery?
突然停止,她离我而去
She didn’t. She just left.
她为什么要离开?
Why did she say she was leaving?
她是不辞而别
It just ground to a sudden halt. She left me.
你认为她为什么离开? 反对
Why do you think she left you? Objection sustained.
问题引致结论 反对有效
Objection… question calls for a conclusion…
你提到与卡小姐的性关系激烈…
When you say your sexual relations… with Miss Carlson were intense…
是什么方式?
in what way?
她尝试把我推向极限
It was as if she were trying to push me… as far as she could.
可以举例吗?
Can you give the court an example?
她视性♥爱♥为一场游戏
Sex was a game to her.
她要做主导
She got off on the control.
总之要依她的方式
She always used to tell me it had to be her way.
在做手术前数晚,我醒来…
A few nights before my bypass, I woke up…
发现她把我绑在床边
and she’d tied me to the bed.
戴上手铐吗?
With handcuffs?
不
No…
用我自己的皮带
with my own belt.
她说什么?
And what did she say?
我知你难以启齿 但这是很重要
Mr. Roston, I know this is difficult for you… but it is important.
请说出来
Please tell the court.
来与我做♥爱♥ 她说会以我未试过的方式…
like I’d never been fucked before. She said she was going to fuck me…
庭警,清场,只留下记者
Bailiff, clear the courtroom. Everyone except the reporters.
她把你绑起来后做什么?
After she tied you up, Mr. Roston… what did she do next?
她开始…
She started…
自渎…
masturbating…
又说多么想我在她里面
and telling me how much she wanted me inside her.
我发疯了
It drove me crazy.
你的心脏承受不了吗? 对
Did your heart start to bother you? Yeah.
我们做♥爱♥…
We were making love…
她在我上面
and she was on top of me.
我接近时…
And every time I got close…
她会停下来
she’d stop.
我无法忍♥受
And I couldn’t take it.
无法呼吸
I couldn’t breathe.
出现窒息
I was suffocating.
天啊,我哀求她
I begged her.
我真的以为自己会死
I really thought that I was about to die.
你与卡小姐一起时有改遗嘱吗?
Did you change your will… while you were involved with Miss Carlson?
有
Yes.
谁是主要受益人? 是她
And who was the primary beneficiary? She was.
我非常爱她
I was very much in love with her.
我是个笨蛋
And I was a fool.
谢谢,罗先生,我没有问题了
Thank you, Mr. Roston. No further questions.
辩方律师 没有问题
Counsel. No questions.
法兰
Frank.
我可以解释一切
I can explain everything.
太迟了,我需要在他作证前知道
You’re a little late. I needed to know before he testified!
为什么不警告我?
Why the fuck didn’t you warn me?
你要知道我所有男人吗?
You need to hear about every man I ever had sex with?
只是有心脏病而且 列你为继承人的人
Just the ones with bad hearts who put you in their wills!
你认为我杀死安德 法庭内所有人都认为是
You think I killed Andrew? So does everyone in that courtroom!
你让我象个白♥痴♥ 现在不是你受审
You made me look like shit in there! You are not on trial!
我不是
The hell I’m not!
我与你上♥床♥一定是疯了
I must’ve been out of my mind to get involved with you.
与我做♥爱♥? 对
To make love to me? Yes.
我不会一错再错
But I’m not going to compound my mistakes.
你只是我的当事人
You’re my client. That’s it.
我不想与你有其他关系
I don’t want anything to do with you beyond that.
就是这样? 对
Just like that? Yes.
你以为我没有感觉吗? 我不适合你
Like I don’t have any feelings? Hey, I’m not your type.
我太年轻健康 你这样说不公平
I’m too young and healthy. That’s not fair, Frank.
不,但我没说错
No… but it’s accurate.
去你的
Fuck you, too.
你好
Hi.
麦克呢? 我带了他去凯文家中过夜
Where’s Michael? I took him over to Kevin’s to spend the night.
我可以留在办公室,有事要做
I could’ve stayed at the office. I got a shitload of work.
也就是你可能搞你的当事人?
You mean you could’ve screwed your client.
别这么多疑 说得好
That’s paranoid. Oh, man.
没事情
Fine.
莎朗?
Sharon?
莎朗? 走开
Sharon? Go away!
告诉我是什么回事
Talk to me.
有人见到你的车停在她的船屋外
in front of her goddamn houseboat.
消息传回到我这儿了
It gets back to me, Frank!
她是我的当事人 我要与她开会
She’s my client. I’m allowed to have conferences with my client.
对,为什么不在你的办公室内?
Why can’t you have them in your office?
别听流言 我跟她谈过
I can’t believe you listen to this bullshit gossip. I talked to her!
什么?
What?
她今晚打过电♥话♥来找你 她说什么?
She called here tonight looking for you. What did she say?
没说什么,我能听出她的语气
She didn’t have to say anything. I could hear it in her voice.
是你胡思乱想 她对你做了什么?
You’re making this up. What did she do to you, Frank?
你胸膛怎会有伤痕?这是什么?
How did you get those marks on your chest?
是什么?咬伤吗?
What are they, bites?
你背部怎么了? 老天
What happened to your back?
我以为我们很开心
I thought we were happy.
我以为我们是一家人
I thought we were a family.
我信任你 这个与你无关
I trusted you. It has nothing to do with you.
混帐
You son of a bitch.
你胆敢站在这里向我说这些话?
How dare you stand there and say that to me?
我爱你 你是我的妻子