制♥作♥人: 迪诺.德.劳伦蒂斯
导演: 乌利·埃德尔
麦当娜
威廉·达福
乔·曼特纳
安妮.阿切
肉体证据(港名:赤♥裸♥惊情)
朱丽安·摩尔
弄好啦,挺容易的 一大早就这么倒霉
All right, easy. Lousy morning for it.
死者马安德,包起来写好标记 总好过死的是我们
Mr. Andrew Marsh, bagged and tagged. Better him than us.
什么死因?
So what did him in?
像是心脏病发 但我等一下再告诉你
Looks like cardiac arrest but I’ll call you later.
贾先生 早上好 先生
Mr. Garrett. Morning, sir.
画面不俗 屁♥股♥不错
Nice quality. Nice ass.
这盒录影带在开着的录影机内
That was the tape in the VCR. The power was still on.
死者在看录影带时心脏病发
The sucker had a heart attack watching his home movies.
当时他被绑起来 我似乎听到点动静,但是…
He was tied up. I’ve heard remote, but…
这是什么?
What the hell is this?
乳♥头♥夹 你怎会知道?
That is a nipple clamp. How would you know?
他来自洛杉矶 我只是消息灵通人士
He’s from L.A. I just happen to be a wellinformed individual.
这东西怎用? 谁在乎?用袋子装起来
How does this thing work? Who cares? Bag it.
真变♥态♥
This is kinky shit.
哈利,把这些拍摄下来
Harry, take a picture
她似乎让他啃木头 不,她让他戴上手铐
Looks like she had him chewing on the wood. No, she let him in handcuffs.
谁发现尸体? 他秘书经过时发现
Who found the body? Secretary came by to pick up some papers.
想找她谈谈吗? 她不肯走,以为我们是贼
Want to talk to her? She wouldn’t leave. Thought we’d steal the silver.
可以怪她吗?
Can you blame her?
要我认人吗? 她是卡碧嘉
Do you want me to identify her? It’s Rebecca Carlson.
他的女朋友 据巴小姐说,他们昨晚约会
His girlfriend. They had a date last night according to Ms. Braslow.
这是地方检察官贾包比
This is Bob Garrett from the District Attorney’s office.
巴小姐做了马先生的秘书六年
Ms. Braslow was Mr. Marsh’s secretary for six years.
是她杀死他
She killed him.
你有第一个证人了
You’ve got your first witness.
愿他见到基♥督♥之光
Then may he see the light of Your presence, Lord Jesus.
因父及子…
In the name of the Father, and of the Son…
及圣神,阿门
and of the Holy Spirit, amen.
保佑这墓地,并派天使看守
Bless this grave and send your angel to watch over it.
宽恕这位已去世的弟兄的罪
Forgive the sins of our brother, whose body we bury here.
求上帝成全,
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
愿他主怀安息,感谢上帝
Go in peace with Christ. Thanks be to God.
阿门
Amen.
卡小姐? 抱歉我迟到
Miss Carlson? I’m sorry I’m late.
杜法兰 我真像律师吗?
Frank Dulaney? I look that much like a lawyer?
还有谁会跟我谈话?
Who else would speak to me?
他的朋友认为我不该在这儿
His friends think I shouldn’t even be here.
你会做我的代表律师吗?
Will you represent me?
你还没有被起诉
There haven’t been any charges filed against you.
但你知道我快被起诉
But there will be. You know that.
你认为是我杀死他吗?
Do you think I killed him?
这个问题我从不会问我的当事人
That’s a question I never ask my clients.
最重要是他们有否证据判你罪
What matters is whether the state can prove you killed him.
我爱安德 这很难令人相信吗?
I loved Andrew. Why is it so hard for everybody to believe?
你年轻貌美…
You know why. You’re young and beautiful…
但跟一名有钱老翁一起
and you were involved with a wealthy older man.
我不觉得他老
He wasn’t old to me.
恕我失言
I’m sorry I said that.
我的人生只剩下很少部分
A big part of my life has been taken away from me…
人们指责是我的错
and people are saying it was my fault.
他们已沾污我们两人之间的爱
They’ve taken something good between two people in love…and made it dirty.
我没有杀他
I didn’t kill him.
你相信她吗? 相信
You believed her? Actually, I did.
真浪漫
You’re a romantic.
不,我知道她说的是真心话
Not at all. I just know bullshit when I hear it …and this wasn’t bullshit.
莎朗,你没有见过他们
Sharon, how can you say she didn’t love him…
怎能说她不爱他?
without having met either one of them?
他太老了 对
He was too old. He’s right.
那是狭窄的爱情观 那是陪审团的想法
That’s a very narrow view of love. It’s what the jury will think.
他有家人吗? 很多老婆,没有孩子
Did he have any family? Lots of wives, no kids.
莎朗,收银机又坏了
Sharon, The register broke down again.
你会多留一会吗? 不,我们会回家
Going to be here a while? No. We’re going home.
我今晚要锁门 为什么不请经理?
I have to lock up tonight. Why don’t you hire a manager?
至少我不会监守自盗
Because at least I won’t be stealing from myself.
这是这星期最后一次,好吗?
Last time this week?
亲一个吧?
Want a kiss?
没问题,没有人留意到
It’s OK. Nobody noticed.
拜 拜拜
Bye. Byebye.
詹美,你怎样溜进来的?
Jamie! How’d you sneak past me?
我见到些朋友 什么你的朋友?那些是我的朋友
I saw some friends. Those are your friends? These are my friends.
做♥爱♥真的能杀人吗?
Can you really screw someone to death?

No.
况且用不着你去担心这种事
Besides, you don’t have to worry about that stuff yet.
你担心吗? 不
Do you? No.
因为你够帅,走吧
Because you are a goodlooking guy. Let’s go.
有邻居见到你八点半进入他的房♥子
The neighbors saw you go into Marsh’s house at 8:30.
她没有否认
She’s not denying she was there.
有跟他发♥生♥关♥系♥吗? 有
Did you have sex with him? Yes.
你用手铐把他的手锁在床上? 是 与案件无关
Did you handcuff him to the bed? Yes. Irrelevant to the case.
你不用回答
You didn’t have to answer that.
但我们还是谢谢你的合作
but we appreciate her honesty and cooperation.
废话 你什么时候离开他的家?
Bullshit. When did you leave?
大约午夜
Around midnight, I suppose.
若事关重大
If I had known it was going to matter…
我会留意时间
I would’ve paid more attention.
这是事实 没有什么不对
Well, it’s true, Frank. There’s nothing wrong with saying that.
卡小姐,你有吸食古♥柯♥碱吗?
Miss Carlson, do you use cocaine?
在俄勒冈州吸食古♥柯♥碱是非法的
Cocaine use is illegal in the state of Oregon.
我没有在俄勒冈吸食过
I’ve never used it in Oregon.
好了,可以继续吗?
OK, Can we move on, please?
马先生有吸食古♥柯♥碱吗? 从来没有
Did Mr. Marsh use cocaine? Never.
毒品的化验结果显示有
The toxicology tests came back positive for cocaine.
是假的 我们没有吸毒
Then it’s false positive because we never did drugs.
罂粟也没有? 她说他们没有吸毒
Not even poppers? She just said they didn’t use drugs.
心脏病的病人通常会服食亚硝酸
Amyl nitrate is often available to heart patients.
你知道他心脏有毛病吗?
Were you aware of Mr. Marsh’s heart condition?
他心律有些不正常 那不算心脏病
He had arrhythmia. That’s not a heart condition.
马先生有严重的心脏病
Mr. Marsh had an advanced case of heart disease.
他说不严重
He said it wasn’t serious.
为什么他要向你撒谎?
Why would he lie to you about it?
我从不知道男人为什么撒谎
I never know why men lie.
总之男人就撒谎
They just do. Men lie.
你会形容自己是支配欲强的人?
Would you describe yourself as a dominatrix?
包比,别太过分 施虐受虐者?
Back off of this, Bob. A sadomasochist?
够了,会面到此为止 走吧
Interview’s over. Let’s go.
你想控告她吗? 告吧
You want to charge her? Go ahead.
否则你可以经我联络她
Otherwise, you can reach Miss Carlson through my office.
好 但坦白说,这是不必要的
That’s it. But I don’t think that’ll be necessary.
利斯 对
Reese. Right.
卡碧嘉,现在拘捕你…
Rebecca Carlson…you’re under arrest.
罪名是谋杀马安德
for the murder of Andrew Marsh.
你有权保持缄默…
You have the right to remain silent…
碧嘉,我会尽快保释你
Rebecca, I’ll have you out as fast as I can.
我们会委派律师….
…one will be appointed to you by the state.
法兰
Frank.
你想上头条吗? 你在威迫我
Trying to get your name on the front page? You browbeat me.
法兰,别感情用事
Jesus, Frank, don’t take it personal.
你太受身边的犯人影响
Spending too much time with criminals affects your judgment.
你没有杀人动机的证据
You don’t have probable cause.
当然没有
Sure, I do.
马先生会把八百万元 全部留给她
Marsh’s will leaves all $8 million to your client…
那是动机
which would’ve given even me motive…
加上案发时她在场
and she admits to being there the night of the murder.
你不肯定是凶杀 方法已自我说明
You don’t know it was homicide. The method’s selfexplanatory.
你会把身体列作谋杀武器吗?
Tag the body as the murder weapon?
性技术好不是罪
Exhibit “A”? It’s not a crime to be a great lay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!