Hello, darling.
你的车呢?跟你的车都停在后面
Where’s your car? – Out back with yours.
为什么不开灯?我看得到
Why didn’t you turn the lights on? – I could see.
钱都是我们的了
It’s all ours now.
如果我们想走,今天晚上就能走
We could leave tonight if we wanted to.
一切都结束了 是结束了
It’s all over. – Yes, it is.
那是什么?
What is that?
是爱德蒙的枪 你还记得对不对?
It’s Edmund’s gun. You remember it, don’t you?
这是干嘛?怎么了?
What’s happened?
我想你知道 我发誓我不知道
I think you know. – No, I swear I don’t.
是那副眼镜,马蒂
It’s the glasses, Matty.
眼镜不在那里?她没有拿来?
Weren’t they there? Didn’t she bring them?
我没看到
I didn’t see them.
她跟我保证她会拿来的
She promised me she would bring them.
也许我没找到 就像那天晚上你找不到一样
Maybe I missed them. The way you missed them that night.
我不知道你在想什么,反正你错了
I don’t know what you’re thinking, but you’re wrong.
我绝对不会做出任何伤害你的事
I’d never do anything to hurt you.
我爱你,你一定要相信 继续说,马蒂
I love you, you’ve got to believe that. – Keep talking.
经验显示什么事我都能相信
Experience shows I can be convinced of anything.
我是故意安排认识你的 可是一切都变了
I did arrange to meet you. But that all changed.
是你改变的,我爱上你了 我没想到会那样
You changed it. I fell in love with you. I didn’t plan that.
你就是不死心是不是?你还要装下去
You never quit, do you? You just keep on coming.
我怎么证明给你看?我能说什么?
How can I prove it to you? What can I say?
那副眼镜,马蒂 你为什么不到那里去…
The glasses, Matty. Why don’t you go down there…
把它拿过来呢?
…and get them?
你说眼镜不在那里
You said they weren’t there.
我说我找不到
I said I didn’t see them.
我去,耐德
I’ll go.
我去找
I’ll go and look for them.
耐德
Ned-
不管你怎么想
No matter what you think…
我真的很爱你
…I do love you.
不
No-
她还活着
She’s alive!
他们在船屋找到尸体
They found the body in the boathouse.
万一船屋里的尸体是别人的尸体呢?
What if that was somebody else’s body?
我到的时候尸体已经在那里了 早就死了在等我
What if it was already there when I got there, waiting for me?
也许是她朋友玛丽安
Maybe her friend, Mary Ann.
她的牙齿还在
Her teeth were left!
送回伊利诺州去化验,结果是肯定的
They were sent back to Illinois. The identification was positive.
是她没错
That was her.
是马蒂泰勒沃克
That was Matty Tyler Walker.
就是她,她死了
That was her and she is dead!
我的话你没听进去
You are not listening to me.
她三年前认识沃克的时候
Maybe she was using this other girl’s name…
也许用的就是这个女孩的名字
…since she first met Walker 3 years ago…
当初她一看到他就决定要想办法除掉他
…since she first decided to take him one way or the other.
也许…
Maybe…
沃克或我们没有一个人知道她的真名真姓
…Walker, or any of us, never knew her real name.
她为什么要隐藏身份呢?
Why would she want to hide her identity?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许是因为她过去有过什么很不好的事
Maybe because there was something in her past so bad…
她觉得如果沃克发现的话会破坏他们的好事
…it would queer it with Walker if he knew…
他就不会娶她
…that he’d never marry her.
如果说
Let’s say…
她假装是另外这个女人 假装成她过去认识的这个女人
…that she’s living as this other girl, this person from her past.
那么全世界只有一个人
So there’s only one person in the whole world…
知道她真正的身份
…who knows who she really is.
就在她正要把我骗上手的时候
And then just when she’s got me on the line…
她正要拿钱的时候 那个人却出现了
…she’s finally going to collect, that person shows up.
那个女孩找到她,威胁要揭发她
That girl finds her and threatens to expose her…
于是马蒂开始给她钱
…so Matty starts paying her off.
也许她还答应让她分一份爱德蒙的钱
Maybe she even promised to cut her in on Edmund’s money.
现在她得跟两个人分钱
Now she’s got to share it with two people.
后来马蒂想到一个办法
But then Matty sees a way…
一次除掉我们两个人
…to get rid of both of us at once.
在船屋那里
At the boathouse.
她想到一个办法解决所有的问题
A way to solve all her problems…
那样就不会有人找她了
…and get clear with no one looking for her.
奥斯卡,她也没错 因为我会一直找她的
She was right, because I would have never stopped looking for her.
马蒂杀了另外这个女的
Matty killed this other girl…
再把她的尸体放在船屋里
…and put her body in the boathouse.
简直
It was so…
太完美了,实在是…
…perfect. It was so…
干净俐落
…clean.
你找到两具尸体,我跟这个女人
You find two bodies, me and this girl…
两个凶手死了
…two killers, dead.
本案终结
Case closed.
你找不到钱对吧,奥斯卡 你还看不出其中有鬼吗?
You can’t find the money, can you? Doesn’t that tell you something?
我看出她把钱挪走了 我们找不到,什么鬼也没有
It tells me she moved it and we can’t find it and that don’t mean shit.
钱可能
It could be sitting…
存在某家银行里
…in a bank anywhere in the world waiting…
等一个死掉的女人去领钱
…for some dead lady to come for it.
你听听你在说什么 真是疯狂
Do you hear what you’re saying? It’s crazy!
这个马蒂得绝顶聪明才能做出那种事
She’d have to be one quick, smart broad.
奥斯卡你还不懂吗?这就是她的特殊天赋
Oscar, don’t you understand? That was her special gift.
她无情无义
She was relentless.
马蒂是那种为达目的不择手段的人
Matty was the kind of person who could do what was necessary.
不择手段
Whatever was necessary.
你是不是一直在等这个?
Is that what you’ve been waiting for?
(惠顿中学)
(1968年 惠顿中学同学录)
(马蒂泰勒外号♥亲亲,志向是要毕业)
(玛丽安辛普森,外号♥女骗子 志向是要发财,住在外国)
什么?
What?
好热
It is hot.
是呀
Yes.