你说得对,亲爱的
You’re right, darling.
对不起,我知道你说得没错
I’m sorry. I know you’re right.
我知道他在那里,离这里不远
I know where he is. It’s not far from here.
我不要你跟我去 我们都讲好了
I don’t want you with me. – I thought we settled that.
我坐在车上等你
I’ll wait in the car…
我要跟你一起承担冒险 这件事我们两个都有份
…but I want to take the risk with you. We’re both doing this.
我拿着签到卡排队
为了赚钱我加班
被开除的信却一直寄来
我辛苦工作忙得腰酸背痛
老板却连我的名字也记不起来
上班迟到就请我走路,永远都这样
怎么?音乐小声 你没办法动脑筋啊?
What’s the matter? Can’t think with music?
我说像这样 – 又快又热又简单 – 就这样
It’s like this, I said. It’s fast, it’s hot, it’s simple.
对,可以用时钟或者连到会动的东西上
You can use the clock or rig it to something that moves.
一爆♥炸♥力道很强,只要一点点火花就行
It starts big. It will go with just the mag chips.
想要增加威力,就在四周洒一点汽油
You want a little more, splash a little accelerator around.
普通汽油♥行♥吗?
Is it just regular gasoline?
对,普通的、无铅的,超级的 随便你,大律师
Regular, unleaded, supreme. Whatever you like, Counselor.
不过我要告诉你,这个东西有一个大缺点 – 什么?
I got to tell you, though, this mama has a big drawback.
很容易被识破
It’s easy to spot.
就算烧毁了,还是看得出来是纵火
Even after the meltdown, they’re going to know it’s arson.
我不在乎
I don’t care about that.
就这样了?
That’s all there is to it?
不光是这样 你得进去还得出来
No, that ain’t all. You’ve got to get in, you’ve got to get out.
得挑对地点、时间
You’ve got to pick the right spot, the right time…
你还得小心,不要被逮个正着
…and try not to get famous while you’re in the act.
如果有那么简单,那什么白♥痴♥都能做了
If that’s all, any idiot could do it.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我要问你一件事
I want to ask you something.
你有没有在听我说话,浑球
Are you listening to me, asshole?
因为我喜欢你 我有一个很严肃的问题要问你
Because I like you. I got a serious question for you.
你到底要干嘛?
What are you doing?
这不是你该搞的东西
This is not shit for you to be messing with.
你准备好听我说话没有 我要你听听看,这些话是不是很耳熟
Ready to hear something? I want you to see if this sounds familiar.
每一次想做天衣无缝的坏事 就有五十个方法♥会♥出错
Any time you try a decent crime, you’ve got 50 ways you can fuck up.
如果能想到其中二十五个,那就是天才 可惜你不是天才
If you think of 25 of them, you’re a genius. And you ain’t no genius.
记得是谁跟我说的吗?
Remember who told me that?
这里不能抽烟
No smoking in here.
你听我说 让我替你去做,免费,我去做
Look, why don’t you let me do it for you? Gratis. I’ll do it.
如果不是为了你,我绝对不会出面的
I wouldn’t be on the street except for you.
谢了
Thanks.
希望你知道自己在做什么
I sure hope you know what you’re doing.
你最好有把握,如果没有把握就不要做
You better be damn sure, because if you ain’t, don’t do it.
当然这只是我的建议
Of course, that’s my recommendation, anyway.
不要做
Don’t do it.
因为我告诉你,大律师 纵火可是很严重的罪名
Because I’ll tell you something, Counselor. This arson is serious crime.
然后呢?
And?
他会到楼下去 然后呢?
You’ll be downstairs.
两点三十分我会叫他下去
2:30, I send him down.
今晚我走了以后,我们不能再通话
We won’t talk again after I leave here tonight.
星期五中午我会到迈阿密,你找不到我
I’ll be in Miami Friday. You won’t be able to reach me.
等我再见到你,他已经死了
When I see you again, he’ll be dead.
我好怕
I’m frightened.
别紧张兮兮的
Jesus, take it easy!
我还以为我是紧张大♥师♥呢 你上那儿去?
I thought I was tense. – Where are you going?
我睡不着,下去倒杯喝的 爱德蒙
I can’t sleep. I’m going to get something to drink.
我也睡不着
I can’t sleep, either.
回床上来,老公
Come back to bed, darling.

No.-
不要停
Don’t stop.
你想害死我?
Are you trying to kill me?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
楼下好像有人 我听到有声音
I think someone’s downstairs. I heard something.
你确定?
Are you sure?
要不要我报♥警♥
Want me to call the police?
不要吵 我要逮住这个王八蛋
You be quiet! I’m going to nail this bastard.
爱德蒙,那是什么?拜托你别吵
Edmund, what’s that? – Quiet!
我从来没看过 我要给这个浑蛋一个惊喜
I’ve never seen that. – I’ve got a surprise for this fucker.
他有枪 那里?
He has a gun!
我的车在车道尽头 花十五分钟清理一下房♥子,然后跟来
The car’s at the end of the drive. Clean up, then come.
雾很大开车要小心
You have to be careful driving in this fog.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
谢天谢地我还以为…
Thank God. I thought…
他们很准时,我却迟到了
They’re right on time and I’m running late.
我们会有很长一段时间不能通话
We won’t talk for a long time.
罗辛律师事务所
请稍等一下
耐德
是麦尔斯哈汀,你要接吗?
Miles Hardin. Do you want him?
他是谁?是迈阿密的一个律师
Who is he? – She says he’s a lawyer from Miami.

罗辛先生
我就是
我是迈阿密莫里斯及岱尔律师事务所 的麦尔斯哈汀
Miles Hardin of Morris and Dale in Miami.
你应该知道我们代表爱德蒙沃克
As you know, we represented Edmund Walker.
沃克太太提出了你在那里写的新遗嘱
Mrs. Walker has submitted the new will you wrote up there.
我懂了
Yes, I see.
老实说我觉得可能有问题
And frankly, Mr. Racine, I think we may have a problem.
有什么问题?
What problem is that?
我宁可亲自讨论这件事
I’d rather discuss it in person.
我想最好是我们大家聚一聚
In fact, I think it’s best if we all get together up there.
如果你不反对的话
That is, if you wouldn’t object.
好,没关系
No, that would be all right.
很好,我们跟西棕榈区的 席勒海斯汀事务所有关系
Good. We have a relationship with a firm in West Palm, Shiller & Hastings.
我认识他们
Yes, I know them.
我安排借用他们的办公室
I’ve arranged to use their offices.
我们想明天到,大概十点
I thought we’d try to make it tomorrow, say 10 o’clock.
你可以到吗?
Would that be possible for you?
我想可以 很好
Yes, I think so. – Good.
沃克太太跟我说她十点可以赶回去
Mrs. Walker told me she’d be back by then…
我还请沃克先生的妹妹克拉福太太一起来
…and I’ve asked Mrs. Kraft, Mr. Walker’s sister, to join us also.
到时候见 好
I’ll see you then. – Right.
再见
Good-bye.
我没有她的资料,应该有吗?
I don’t have her. Should I?
临时秘书放进去的 你去度假的时候她来过
I thought the temporary put her in. She came during your vacation.
查查看,我想在松港镇
Look her up. They were in Pinehaven, I think.
松港镇的号♥码没人接
No answer at the Pinehaven number.
好,等一下再试
Okay, try again later.
我是麦尔斯哈汀 幸会
Miles Hardin, Mr. Racine. – How are you?
我想你不认识克拉福太太
I don’t think you know Mrs. Kraft.
的确不认识
No, I don’t.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
谢谢你
Thank you.
沃克太太,你先生的事我很难过
Mrs. Walker, I am very sorry about your husband.
谢谢你,罗辛先生
Thank you.
你认识洛文斯丁先生 – 你好,彼得 – 嗨,耐德
You know Mr. Lowenstein.
我请洛文斯丁先生一起来
I’ve asked Mr. Lowenstein to join us…
因为他正在替郡立检察官
…he’s handling the inquiry…
调查爱德蒙沃克的死因
…into Edmund Walker’s death for the county prosecutor’s office.
我跟他讨论过这件事
We have discussed the matter…
多亏他我们今天才有可能 在这里开诚布公地谈
…and he’s made it possible for us to speak frankly here.
可以说不列入记录
Off the record, so to speak.
我跟沃克太太说过我很惊讶 有这份新遗嘱的存在
As I told Mrs. Walker, I’m surprised at the existence of this new will.
爱德蒙没跟我提过一个字
Edmund hadn’t mentioned anything about it to me.
沃克太太跟我解释 她跟她先生决定做一点修改
Mrs. Walker explained that when she and her husband made changes…
为了省事他们在这里办了
…they took care of it up here for simplicity’s sake.
你也知道除了几样东西以外
As you know, the new will is almost identical to the old…
新旧遗嘱几乎完全一样
…but for the disposition of a few items.
这份遗嘱把事情过份简化
Risking oversimplification, the thrust…
要点是把房♥地♥产♥平分给
…of the will is to divide the estate in equal parts…
海泽克拉福跟沃克太太
…between Heather Kraft and Mrs. Walker.
你同意这个看法吗?罗辛先生
Would you agree with that assessment?
是的,爱德蒙沃克的签名 是你跟这位玛丽安辛普森
You witnessed Walker’s signature along with…
一起见证的
…Miss Mary Ann Simpson.
很显然我们不可能连络到辛普森小姐
Apparently it will be impossible for us to contact Miss Simpson.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!