Look at it. It’s about to fall off.
还有冰块吗?我快热死了
Is there any more ice? I’m burning up.
他明天要回来
He’s coming up tomorrow.
想到他我就受不了
I can’t stand the thought of him.
他又小
He’s small…
又难看
…and mean…
又虚
…and weak.
小姐你想爽一下吗?
Lady, you want to fuck?
天哪,我不知道
Gee, I don’t know.
也许吧
Maybe.
这个镇上的人可真亲切 对不起
This sure is a friendly town. – I’m sorry.
是吗?
You are?
你是说你的话不能兑现了?
You mean the offer is no good?
我觉得真丢脸
I feel like a jerk.
也许你应该到隔壁去才对
Maybe you’re supposed to deliver it next door.
你一定是来找这里的女主人
You must be looking for the lady of the house.
耐德,这是玛丽安
Ned, this is Mary Ann.
我们刚认识 耐德让我有宾至如归的感觉
We were just meeting. Ned made me feel very welcome.
我是大白♥痴♥
I am an idiot!
你好
How are you?
你住在镇上吗?
You staying in town?
不,只是路过
No, just passing through.
好地方,可惜对我来说热了一点
Nice area. A little hot for my tastes.
天气很反常,这里一向很凉快的
It’s unusual. We’re famous for our cool breezes.
要不要留下来吃晚饭
Want to stay for dinner?
我要走了
I’ve got to go.
得走了
Got to go.
再见
Bye-
你们两个好好玩
You two have fun now.
我没看到她的车子
I didn’t see her car.
对不起,我应该小心一点才对
I’m sorry. I’ve got to be more careful.
玛丽安是老朋友
Mary Ann is an old friend.
她就像我妹妹一样
She’s like a sister to me.
她希望我快乐
She wants me to be happy.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
我看过一次遗嘱
I saw the will once.
他拿给我看的
He showed it to me.
他想证明他有多爱我
Trying to prove how much he loved me, or something.
他怎么会这么有钱?
How did he get so fat?
股市、房♥地♥产♥、投资
Stock market, real estate, investments.
他不太跟我说,不过我知道一点点
He doesn’t tell me much, but I’ve picked up a little.
我知道他们在沿岸有很多地 他们是谁?
They own lots of land at the shore. – Who’s “they”?
他从来不介绍我认识人 我不知道他们是不是都是合法生意人
He’s never introduced me to anyone. I’m not sure they’re all legitimate.
不知道他们叫什么 也许我听过
I wonder what they call themselves.
我知道他们拥有米兰达海滩的那个老地方
I know they own that place in Miranda Beach, The Breakers.
“轧碎机房♥” 我还以为是莫瑞费雪的
The Breakers? I thought Morrie Fisher owned that land.
爱德蒙提过一次
Edmund mentioned it once.
耐德,讨论这些事让我好害怕
It scares me to talk about these things.
怕什么?
Why?
你知道的 – 我不知道
You know. – No, I don’t.
不要再想他有什么了
Let’s just not. Let’s not think about all he’s got.
怎么了,马蒂?
Wait a minute.
告诉我你到底在怕什么
Tell me exactly what it is that frightens you.
我怕是因为…
I’m afraid because…
想到那件事
…when I think about it…
我就希望他死
…I wish he’d die.
我真的很希望他死 是很可怕很丑陋
That’s really what I want. It’s horrible and it’s ugly…
可是却是我最希望的事
…and it’s what I most want.
正是我们的心境对不对?- 什么意思?
That’s where we’re at, isn’t it? – What do you mean?
我们两个都在想要是他死了有多好 那我们就快活了
That’s what we’re both thinking. How good it would be if he was gone.
不,耐德,拜托你不要说了
No, please. Don’t talk about it.
乱讲话很危险,有时候会让事情发生
Talk is dangerous, makes things happen.
会让事情成真 不要怕
It makes them real. – Don’t get scared.
他不会死的
Because he is not going to die.
他又没有生病,他没有理由死对吧?
Nothing wrong with him, is there? No reason to think he’ll die?
对 – 这就对了 不要再想了
That’s right. So we might as well forget about it.
事情不会那样让我们称心如意的
It’s not going to just happen to make things nice for us.
不会的
It won’t just happen.
如果你真的离开他,会有好日子过的
If you leave him, you’ll do all right.
离婚? – 对,他很有钱
A divorce? – Yeah, he’s ripe.
不,我签过婚前协议书
No. I signed a prenuptial agreement.
什么?他坚持要签
What? – He insisted.
他说是他妹妹罗丝要的,她一直讨厌我 不过我知道他也想签
He blamed it on his sister, Roz. She hates me, but he wanted it too.
怎么样?很糟糕
How is it? – It’s bad.
我能领一年的钱,不多,就这样
I get some money for a year, not much. That’s it.
这个要紧吗,耐德?请你跟我说实话
Does it matter, Ned? Tell me the truth, please.
实话是我希望你能有钱
The truth! I wish you were going to be loaded.
要不要紧?不要紧,不要紧
Does it matter? No.
天哪,你让我好快乐
God, you make me happy!
送你礼物的时间到了
It’s time for your present.
从现在起如果你有麻烦 我会在你身边保护你
Now, when it starts coming down on you, I’ll be there to protect you.
试试看,我敢赌我猜中了你的头号♥
Try it on. I bet I guessed the size right.
我好喜欢
I love it!
我想看一看
I want to see.
来
Here.
老婆
Hello, sweetheart.
有一样很棒的礼物要送你
Have I got a nice present for you!
马蒂舅妈
Hi, Aunt Matty.
海泽
Heather.
是什么来着?- 是路华 – 路华
What is it again? – Rover.
在一垒跟二垒之间 在一垒跟…不是游击手?
It’s between first and second. – That’s not a shortstop?
不是,游击手在二垒跟三垒之间
No. The shortstop is between second and third.
很好,我记得是那样
Good, that’s the way I remember it.
好好地玩
Have a good time.
你应该不会介意吧
You don’t really mind, do you?
罗丝星期四来接她
Roz will pick her up Thursday.
别担心 罗丝不会在这里过夜的
Don’t worry. Roz won’t stay overnight.
她想怎么样都行
She can do whatever she wants.
天哪,你吓我一跳
Oh, my God! You scared me.
你不该来的 海泽还在这里,在楼上
You shouldn’t be here. Heather’s upstairs.
睡着了,我知道我要什么
Asleep. And I know what I want.
我知道 我也好想你,可是这样太危险了
I know. I missed you so badly, but it’s too dangerous.
现在她不会醒的 你一身汗
She won’t wake now. – You’re so wet.
我在外面等了两个小时
I waited out there for 2 hours.
你好咸
You’re so salty.
让我来
Let me.
躺下
Lie back.
马蒂舅妈
Aunt Matty?
你该说什么?
What do you say?
我说过了 – 她说过了
I did! – She did.
谢谢马蒂舅妈
Thank you, Aunt Matty.
谢了,马蒂,谢谢你 不客气,随时欢迎
Thanks, Matty. We appreciate it. – A pleasure, Roz. Any time.
你好,耐德 今天晚上只有我 – 好,稍等一下好吗?
It’s just me tonight, Filomena. – Okay. Just one minute?
好 – 你好 – 你好
Well, hello to you!
亲爱的,这位是罗辛先生 抱歉,我不知道你叫什么名字
Darling, this is Mr. Racine. I’m sorry, I don’t know your first name.
耐德
Ned-
我是爱德蒙沃克,久仰大名
Edmund Walker. Nice to meet you.
罗辛先生就是我跟你提过的那位律师
Mr. Racine is the lawyer I told you about.
你还记得吧 他有一个客户想买♥♥我们的房♥子
You remember. He had a client who wanted to buy the house.
我跟他说我们不卖♥♥ – 没错
I told him we weren’t selling. – Right.
还是没变?
That hasn’t changed, has it?
对,我们很喜欢那栋房♥子
No, we’re very happy with it.
我可以理解,那个地方很棒
I can understand that. It’s a terrific place.
你要进去吗?
Are you going in?
我是想吃点东西
I was going to grab a bite.
一起用吧
Join us.
不,谢谢你的好意,我不想打扰… 别客气了
No! Thanks, I don’t want to interfere. – No. Don’t be silly.
有三个人的座位对不对?
We have room for three, don’t we?
听说这家餐厅很棒,但是周末进不来
It’s great, but you can’t get near it on weekends.
平常日子我又很少来 是吗?
I don’t get down during the week much. – Is that right?
我当过律师 我想我还是,不过不执业了