Are you obsessed?
我收到了医院的信
I get letters from the clinic.
她告诉我 她直接就走了 还没有…
She say me, she left without so much as a…
你会说意大利语吗? – 不会
Do you speak Italian? – No.
这样啊
No.
所以他们打电♥话♥给我
So they telephone to me.
“你侄女人呢?” 你明白吧
“Where is your niece?” You know?
他们收了一个….
They find an…
该怎么说呢……?
How can I say…?
你明白吗?
You understand?
他们找到了一个不受约束的病人 他们很担心
They find an independent patient and they worry.
我不信医生
I don’t trust doctors.
我相信我们比他们更了解我们自己的身体
I believe we know ourselves better than they think we do.
我这一生从没生过病
I never been ill a day in my life.
也从没有很专业地咨♥询♥过医生
Never consulted a physician in a professional way.
我从没有因为不能吃东西而错过一顿饭
I never missed a meal through inability to eat.
什么?
What?
这很好 所以你能告诉我
Good. That’s good. So can you tell me…
在哪里可以找到她吗? 她在佛罗伦萨吗?
…where I can find her? Is she in Florence?
谁? – 你侄女 莉莲
Who? – Lillian, your niece.
噢莉莲啊 她在
Oh, Lillian. Yes.
你聪明的话就不会去打扰她
If you’re wise, you will not bother with her.
实话告诉你 她正处于困难期
She’s difficult. Outspoken.
像她妈妈一样
Like her mother, special.
像我妹妹一样
Like my sister, you know.
不过如果你想见她的话
But if you want to see her…
来外面和我玩玩草地球吧
…come and play bocce with me.
你会打草地球吗? 草地球
Do you play bocce? You know, bocce.
不会 – 不会吗?
Yeah. No. – No?
我教你 她会来看我的
I will teach you. She come to watch me.
除非她在别的地方
Unless she is someplace else.
你告诉我规则了吗? 没有吗?
You give me the game? No?
没人和我说过规则
Nobody has ever given me a game.
她除外
One person only.
我以后也不会和她打球了
And I would never play with her again.
噢 宝贝
Oh, there is my baby.
你肯定没让他赢
You must never let him win.
你朋友在这 我在陪你朋友打球呢
I have your friend here. I am playing with your friend.
看到了吗?
Do you see him?
我朋友怎样?
How is my friend?
还在兜圈子吗?
Still driving in circles?
比兜圈子复杂多了
It’s more complicated than a circle.
你去哪了 宝贝? 他在找你
Where have you been, baby? He’s looking for you.
我在这啊
Here I am.
所以你怎么会来佛罗伦萨?
So, what brings you to Florence?
来比赛吗? – 不是
Is there racing here? – No.
我…
No, I…
我就在意大利然后我想我可以顺路过来看看
I was in Italy and I thought I’d stop by…
好好了解一下你
…see if I could figure you out.
我很难懂吗?
Am I so complicated?
你让我觉得你很难懂
You make me feel like you’re complicated.
你一定要戴着眼睛吗?
Must you wear those glasses?
它能让我不被人认出来
They keep me from being recognized.
镜子?它好像两面镜子
But mirrors? They look like mirrors.
你一定要戴着两面镜子吗? 你想要我的帽子吗?
Must you wear mirrors? You want my hat?
或者买♥♥个小胡子?
Buy a mustache?
我不想边和你说话边看着我自己?
I don’t want to look at myself when I talk to you.
脱掉眼睛的话我就会被围住的
I’ll get mobbed if I take them off.
我的裁缝就在三个街区外 我跟你打个赌
My dressmaker is three blocks from here. I make you a bet.
摘下眼镜 三个街区内你不会被认出来
Take off the glasses, and in three blocks you will not be recognized.
赌什么?
What are we betting?
一瓶基安蒂加奶酪
A bottle of Chianti and some cheese.
赌去乡下过周末吧
Make it a weekend in the country.
我不认为你能让我保持去乡下过周末的
I don’t think you could keep me interested…
兴趣
for a weekend in the country.
为什么? – 不知道 就是感觉
Why? – I don’t know. A feeling I have.
所以我们还是赌基安蒂和奶酪吧
So let’s bet for a bottle of Chianti and some cheese.
而且你也不会赢的
Besides, you won’t win anyway.
噢 是吗? 看着吧
Oh, no? Watch.
嘿! 波比·迪尔菲尔德!
Hey! Bobby Deerfield!
波比·迪尔菲尔德! – 波比·迪尔菲尔德!
Bobby Deerfield! – Bobby Deerfield!
波比·迪尔菲尔德
Bobby Deerfield.
你好吗? 你在这里做什么?
How are you doing? What are you doing over here?
喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
我买♥♥给你
I’ll buy it for you.
可以吗?
May I buy it for you?
我没想过还能再见你
I never thought I would see you again.
我也没想过
I never thought I’d see you.
下一场比赛是什么时候?
When do you race next?
下一场…
When do I race?
十天后 – 比赛间隙你都做些什么?
Ten days. – Between the races, what do you do?
去野餐
I go on picnics.
然后你又回去比赛
And then you race again.
你的生活没多少乐趣 对吧?
You don’t have much fun, do you?
当然有啊 什么叫
Sure, I have fun. What do you mean…
我的生活没乐趣 当然有
I don’t have fun? I have fun.
你的全身心都在让自己避免死亡
You spend your whole life trying not to die.
你为什么不跟我去乡下过周末?
Why wouldn’t you go with me for a weekend in the country?
因为你希望我去
Because you expected me to.
因为我没时间
Because I don’t have time.
也因为……
And because…
因为你没做好和我在乡下过周末的准备
Because you are not ready to spend a weekend in the country with me.
是吗?
I’m not, huh?
对 你没做好
No, you are not.
你和你母亲一样困难吗?
Are you difficult like your mother?
谁和你说了我妈妈? – 你叔叔
Who told you about my mother? – Your uncle.
他告诉我
He was telling me that she was…
她曾经很困难
…very difficult.
直言不讳啊 – 我也听说了
Very outspoken. – I’m told she was.
她死于战争 我都不认识她
She died in the war. I never knew her.
那你♥爸♥爸呢? – 他胖得像头海象
Your father? – He was as fat as a walrus.
不过他也死了 死在沙滩上
But he is dead too. He died on a beach.
在战争期间吗? – 不 是在夏天 我13岁的时候
In the war? – No, in the summer. When I was 13.
你在我的地盘野餐 不过我欢迎你
You picnic on my land, but you are welcome.
什么? – 你想听故事吗?
What? – Would you like to hear the story?
想 – 这就是你来佛罗伦萨的原因吗?
Sure. – Is that why you came to Florence?
来听我的故事? – 我只是想了解你
To hear the story of my life? – I’m just trying to figure you out.
尝尝 我自己做的
Try that. I make it myself.
明天我会… – 嘿
Tomorrow I will fly… – Hello?
坐热气球飞离山野
from these hills in a balloon.
什么? – 天气很热
What? – The day was hot…
水很冷 – 什么时候?
…and the water was cold. – What day?
我爸爸的忌日
The day my father died.
你♥爸♥爸死了? – 很久以前的事了
Your father died? – A long time ago.
什么?
What?
我爸爸站在沙滩边
My father stood at the edge of the beach…
把脚趾放进了水里 接着他就死了
put his toe in the water, and at the instant he did…
他掉进了水里 就像那样
he fell over dead. Just like that.
这位是… 你叫什么名字?
This is… What’s your name?
卡洛斯·蒙塔纳罗 – 这是波比·迪尔菲尔德
Carlos del Montanaro. – And this is Bobby Deerfield.
你知道他吗? – 噢当然
Do you know Bobby Deerfield? – Oh, yes.
我非常荣幸 波比·迪尔菲尔德
I am very honored. Bobby Deerfield.
我现在要走了
Now I… I must go.
玩得开心啊
Have a good time, huh?
小心蛇
Be careful with snakes.
他是谁?
Who was that?
卡洛斯·蒙塔纳罗
Carlos del Montanaro.
我当时在哪呢? 哦对我…
Where was I? Oh, yes, my…
我爸爸的脚趾在水里
My father’s toe in the water, yes.
他脚一碰到l冷水
As soon as his toe touched the cold water…
他就死了 就像那样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!