钥匙
Key.
钥匙
Key.
请给我钥匙 – 这车不用钥匙
Key, please. – It goes without a key.
钥匙
Key.
不用钥匙 – 钥匙
Goes without a key. – Key.
没有钥匙 – 钥匙
No key. – A key.
阿尔·帕西诺
夕阳之恋
波比!波比!“致爱德华”
Bobby! Bobby! “To Edward. Love to Edward. ”
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
伯特兰!
Bertrand!
霍兹曼和莫达弗
Holtzmann and Modave.
伯特兰!
Bertrand!
我们现在来这太早了 要紧事都还没解决
We’re being premature here, because there’s priorities.
除非我知道莫达弗的车出了什么问题
I’m not gonna get in my car…
否则我绝不上车
…until I know what was wrong with Modave’s car.
同样的车 – 波比 你听我说
It’s the same car. – Bobby, listen.
我上车检查了很多次 波比
I went over the car a dozen times, Bobby.
没发现任何问题
I couldn’t find anything wrong.
别跟我说什么“没有问题” 朋友 那现在是怎么回事?
Don’t give me “nothing’s wrong. ” Please, fellas, what did it, now?
如果没问题 现在又是怎么回事?
If nothing was wrong, what did it?
我们没有排除驾驶失误的可能
We haven’t ruled out driver error.
别跟我扯什么驾驶失误
Don’t talk to me about driver error.
我来这不是为了
I didn’t come to hear you tell me something…
听你跟我说一些10岁小孩都会说的东西
…that any 10-year-old kid could tell me.
“驾驶失误”?
“Driver error”?
拜托 到底怎么回事? 赛道是干净的
Now, come on, what did it? The track was clean.
他也没有开得很快
He wasn’t going fast…
而且他在拐角没理由会出错
…and there was no reason for him to make a mistake on that corner.
所以 到底怎么了?
Now, what did it?
今天几号♥?八号♥吗?
What’s today, the 8th?
九号♥ 距离去哈拉马还有三个星期
The 9th. We’ve still got three weeks until Jarama.
还有三年我都不关心 我不会在哈拉马开车
I don’t care if we got three years, I’m not gonna run at Jarama…
除非我知道他的车出了什么问题
…till I know what’s wrong with his car.
我过去看看
I’m gonna go over there.
也许是某些东西让他分神了 – 你说什么 波比?
Maybe something took his attention. – What did you say, Bobby?
我说 也许是前面有某些东西让他分神了 某些…
I said, maybe something took his attention. Some…
某些正走向赛道的东西 狗啊 兔子啊 之类的
Something headed for the track. A dog, a rabbit or something.
兔子?
Rabbit?
谁他妈知道
Who the hell knows.
霍兹曼怎么样了?有他的消息吗?
What about Holtzmann? You hear anything?
他家人把他送到了洛加伯特 他脖子受伤了
His family sent him to Leukerbad. He’s got a broken neck.
喂?
Hello?
什么事?
Yeah?
是谁? – 你弟弟
Who is it? – Your brother.
我弟弟?什么意思?
My brother? What do you mean, my brother?
我要跟他说你不在吗?
Shall I tell him you’re not here?
不用
No.
我和他通话
I’ll talk to him.
喂? – 我是莱昂纳德
Hello? – It’s Leonard.
我不是有意打扰你的 – 莱昂纳德 你在哪里?
I didn’t mean to throw you. – Leonard, where are you?
我就在巴黎
I’m here, in Paris.
你来巴黎做什么?
What are you doing in Paris?
你在这待多久了? – 两个星期了 你知道的
How long you been here? – Two weeks. You know that.
我连续留了两个星期的言
I’ve been leaving messages for two weeks.
你别再跟我胡扯了
Don’t give me the old crapola.
好吧 你想要什么? – 我想和你谈谈
Well, what is it you want? – I wanna talk to you.
我能过去见你吗? – 不不不 别来
Can I come see you? – No, no. Don’t come.
这是我朋友的房♥子 别来这
This is a friend’s apartment. Don’t come here.
那…我们机场见吧
Can I…? Why don’t I meet you at the airport.
你在索达的时候我就告诉你他打电♥话♥来了
I told you he phoned, when you were at Solda.
你没告诉我他在巴黎
You didn’t tell me he was in Paris.
你那时候在比赛
You were driving.
难道要在那时候告诉你你弟弟在巴黎吗?
Is that the time to announce that your brother is in Paris?
你真的想开始查看你所有信息了吗?
Do you really want to start having all your messages?
放轻松 东西都打包好了 没必要那么仓促
Relax. Everything is packed. There’s no need to rush.
你是最好的
And you’re perfect.
你知道吗?你真的很棒
You know that? You’re absolutely perfect.
我的手表呢?
Where’s my watch?
她没明白 罗伯特 现在我也不明白了
She doesn’t get it, Robert. Not that I get it either.
你从不回她的信 也不打电♥话♥
You never answer her letter. You never call.
但她还是会提起你
But she still talks about you.
听她说那些你怎么逗她笑 你都吃什么 之类的废话可不容易
It’s not easy hearing how you made her laugh, what you eat, all that crap.
逗她笑?什么意思?我逗她笑?
Make her laugh? What do you mean, I made her laugh?
你的那些模仿总能让人发笑 你知道的
Your impersonations always made people laugh, you know.
模仿?
What impersonations?
我不懂你的模仿
Your impersonations. I don’t know.
美国性感女星
梅·韦斯特? – 梅·韦斯特?
Mae West? – Mae West?
我模仿过梅·韦斯特?
I did an impersonation of Mae West?
你和爸爸一起模仿梅·韦斯特
You and Daddy would do impersonations of Mae West.
他跳踢踏舞 你像梅·韦斯特一样
He’d tap-dance, you’d sashay around the room…
绕着房♥间滑步走 然后你唱道
…like Mae West, and you’d sing…
噢 你让我伤心了
Well, you got me… Boo-hoo, you’ve got me crying for you
这把妈妈逗笑了
And it made Mother laugh.
把我们都逗笑了
It made all of us laugh.
难道我们不住在一个房♥子里吗 莱昂纳德?
What did we do, Leonard, live in different houses?
再来一杯
Another drink.
你甚至都不记得他的踢踏舞吧 对吧
You don’t even remember him tap-dancing, huh?
他会把地摊卷起来靠在桌子旁边
He’d roll up the little rug by the telephone table…
然后跳踢踏舞 – 别激动
…and he’d do a tap dance. – Take it easy.
你怎么了? – 嘿 波比
What’s the matter with you? – Hey, Bobby.
后面有一大块地是你的
There’s a parcel of land back there for you.
东西都留在那里给你 我不知道你想怎么处理
Things are gonna be left there for you. I don’t know how you wanna handle it.
你是已经找了律师 还是你想怎么处理
If you’ve got a lawyer, or how you wanna handle it.
我也不知道 莱昂纳德 我不知道怎么处理
I don’t know either, Leonard. I don’t know about “handle it. ” I…
这肯定和法律有关
It has to do with what is legal.
这是你必须做的事
There are certain things you have to do.
你的印刷生意如何?你过得怎样?
How’s the printing business? How are you doing?
印刷生意很烦 罗伯特
The printing business is a bore, Robert.
不过你的侄子们都很棒 他们已经三岁了
But your nephews are great, and they’re three years older.
我们有了一间带乒乓球桌的新活动室
We have a new playroom with a Ping-Pong table.
妈妈在星期天下楼 看小孩子们打球
Mother comes down on Sundays and watches the kids play…
尽管她根本看不到球
…even though she can’t see the goddamn ball.
现在看在上帝的份上 你能不能帮帮我?
Now for God’s sakes, will you help me out one time?
别什么都推给我 行吗? – 我没想把一切都推给你
Don’t lay it all on me, okay? – I don’t want to lay it all on you.
这是有关法律的事 她说希望留给你一些土地
It’s legal matters. She talks about some land she wants you to have.
怎么了?她病了吗?
What’s the matter? Is she sick?
不 她没生病 但她已经七十岁了
No, she’s not sick, but she’s 70 years old…
腿上还包扎了
…and she’s wrapping stuff around her legs.
我不想要什么土地 莱昂纳德
I don’t want any land, Leonard. I don’t want it.
我才不管你想不想要
I don’t give a damn if you want it or not.
我在说法律层面的事
I’m talking about legal matters.
我们的大人物是知道些什么的 不过你一点也没变 一点都没有
You know something, big shot. You haven’t changed a bit. Not a bit.
这有些她寄给你的照片
There. There’s some pictures she sent for you.
跟我说说吧
Tell me something.
她去世时你想知道吗?
You wanna know when she dies?
我认真的
I’m serious.
如果你不想知道 我就不告诉你了
If you don’t wanna know, I won’t tell you.
想不想?
Yes or no?
妈妈去世时 需要我通知你吗?
When your mother dies, want me to get in touch with you?
不不不 别结账 你先回答我 想不想?
No, no. Don’t bring any bill. Just answer the question, yes or no?
母亲去世时 儿子想不想收到消息呢?
When the mother dies, does the son wanna know about it?
回家去吧 莱昂纳德
You go home, Leonard.
回家吧
Go home.
兔子 – 银石赛道上有兔子
Rabbits. – There were rabbits at Silverstone.
巴塞罗那的赛道上也有兔子
There were rabbits on the track at Barcelona.
我一直觉得斯宾塞·布莱克就是因为
I always said Spencer Black lost his leg…
看到赛道前面有东西才撞断腿的
because there was something headed for the track.
我觉得我得去看看卡尔·霍兹曼
I think I’ll go see Karl Holtzmann.
他家人把他送到了洛加伯特
His family sent him to Leukerbad.
迪尔菲尔德?!我靠