because I’m an equal-opportunity kind of guy,
本周末之前收拾好你的东西
you’ve got till the end of the week
离开这里
to clear out your desk and leave.
你被解雇了 达里尔
You’re fired, Daryl.
早上好 国宾大酒店 您找哪位?
Good morning. Ambassador Hotel. How may I direct your call?
请稍等
Please hold.
早上好 国宾大酒店
Good morning. Ambassador Hotel.
您找哪位?
How may I connect your call?
请稍等
Please hold.
请稍等
One moment, please.
早上好 国宾大酒店
Good morning. Ambassador Hotel.
早上好 国宾大酒店
Good morning. Ambassador Hotel.
您找哪位?
How may I direct your call?
对不起 我不能告诉您
I’m sorry, but I can’t give out that information.
请稍等 我要查一下预约记录
Please hold for the reservation desk.
这是酒店的规定
lt’s the policy of the hotel.

Yes, it is.
如果你是他的妻子
Well, if you are his wife, then you should have
你就该知道他的房♥间号♥码 不是吗?
his room number, now, shouldn’t you?
真是个贱♥人♥
What a bitch.
老公在外面鬼混
Husband’s playing around,
她却拿我撒气
and she wants to take it out on me.
不 不 不 今天可不行
No, no, no. Not today.
不了 多谢
No, thank you.
-说到… -别说这个了
-Speaking of…. -Don’t start.
国宾大酒店 您找哪位?
Ambassador Hotel. How may I direct your call?
你这样会麻烦缠身的
lt’s gonna bring you nothing but trouble,
安吉拉 你这样没有结果的
Angela, you don’t end that.
嘿 你晚上有安排吗?
Hey, do you have plans tonight?
有 我和我的电视机有约
Yeah. I got a hot date with my Magnavox.
你想和我一起去参加派对吗?
Do you want to go to the party with me?
是为了肯尼迪而开的吗?
For Kennedy?
员工是不允许参加酒店活动的
I didn’t think employees were allowed at hotel functions.
这就是跟头有瓜葛的好处
Well, screwing the boss does have its advantages.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
听着 我知道这并不容易
Look, I know it ain’t easy.
在那要找个好男人近乎不可能
I know it’s damn near impossible to find a good man out there.
似乎所有的好男人都有主了
Seems like all the good ones are taken.
但是 怎么是个已婚的呢?
But a married one?
我不喜欢孤独
I’m not good at being alone.
你和一个不会 离开他妻子的有妇之夫在一起
You stay with a married man who ain’t gonna leave his wife,
你会一辈子孤独的
and you’re looking at a lifetime of being alone.
亲爱的 别拿自己开玩笑
Honey, don’t kid yourself.
国宾大酒店 您找哪位?
Ambassador Hotel. How may I connect you?
早在我们成为军事强国之前
America was a great force in the world
美国就是这世界上的一股强大力量
with immense prestige
拥有很好的声望
long before we became a great military power.
既然拥有了力量 我们就不能放弃
And that power has come to us, and we cannot renounce it.
但是同时 我们也不能忘记
But neither can we afford to forget
在这个世界上 真正有建设性的力量
that the real constructive force in this world
既不是出自坦克 也不是来自炸♥弹♥
comes not from tanks or not from bombs
而是来源于创新以及人文关怀
but from the imaginative ideas, the warm sympathies
还有人类高尚的情操
and the generous spirit of a people.
1968年有一件事情已经很清楚
One thing is clear in this year of 1968,
我相信 在我所到过的这个国家的 任何一个地方
I believe, in this country as I’ve traveled across,
人们都已经厌倦了越南战争
and that is that the American people want no more Vietnam.
加利福尼亚的情况却有所不同
California can make the difference.
测试一 二 测试一 二
Test one, two. Test one, two.
简…小姐
Miss, uh, Jan… Jana…
雅纳切克
Janacek.
是的 也许我需要提醒你 小姐
Yes. Perhaps I need to remind you, Miss, uh…?
雅纳切克
-Janacek. -Exactly.
法律规定不准滞留的
That there is a law against loitering.
我已经在这个大堂里待了两天了
I’ve been in this lobby for the past two days
我要采访参议员肯尼迪
waiting for my interview with Senator Kennedy.
小姐…
Miss…
酒店里没有空房♥
there are no rooms available at the hotel,
而且也没有任何记录表明
and no records of your credentials
您有对参议员进行新闻采访的权利
with regards to the senator’s press corps.
那这像什么?
What does this look like?
我是一家国际出版社的撰稿人
I write for an international publication.
红色权利报 (捷克共♥产♥党党报)
Rude Pravo.
但是这并不是华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥ 不是吗?
Well, it’s not exactly the Washington Post, now, is it?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
嗨 我来修指甲的 已经预约了
Hi, um, I have an appointment for a manicure-pedicure.

Oh.
好 你是…
Yup. And you are…
就快成为美丽的新娘了
our lovely bride-to-be.
对 女士
Yes, ma’am.
好吧 让我看看它们
Well, let me see ’em.
什么?
Excuse me?

Oh.
哦…
Oh…
知道吗 他今晚会破记录的 伙计
You know he’s gonna break it tonight, man.
什么?
What?
德莱斯戴尔 今晚肯定会继续完封的
Drysdale, consecutive shutouts, it’s gonna happen tonight.
没错 有可能
Yeah, maybe.
你不知道 这有多重要 米格尔
You don’t know how important this is, Miguel.
乔斯 只是一场棒球赛
Jose, it’s one baseball game.
你可以改天再买♥♥票去看
You can buy tickets to another night.
什么?!
What?!
不 不 不 不 这不只是场比赛 知道吗?
No, no, no, no. It’s not just a game, okay?
唐·德莱斯戴尔 已经连续5场完封对手
Don Drysdale has pitched five consecutive shutouts.
芝加哥白袜队的达克·怀特在1904年
That’s a record that has stood since 1904
创造了这个记录
by Doc White of the Chicago White Sox.
他今晚就会打破这个记录 伙计
He’s gonna break it tonight, man.
我知道他会的
I know he is.
谁 德莱斯戴尔?
Who, Drysdale?

Yeah.
你赌钱了吗 乔斯?
You got money on the game, Jose?
不 我 我只是球迷
No, I’m-I’m just a fan.
好吧 到时候就去吧 道奇队加油!
Well, then, go Dodgers.
好的
Yeah.
你到办公室来见我
I need to see you in my office.
我要告诉员工们
I’m supposed to tell the staff
他们今天得去投票点投票
to go to their polling place today and vote.
我还不到选举的年龄
I’m not old enough to vote.
我是个逃犯
l’m a felon.
你是逃犯?
You’re a felon?
不是 开个玩笑 伙计
Nah, I’m just kidding, brother.
我会去投票的
I’m gonna vote today.
现在 听着 很多人
Now, listen, a lot of people,
很多人都不会喜欢这个东西
a lot of people are gonna be intimidated
因为 它是新事物 对吧?
by this thing because it’s new, all right?
所以 我需要依靠大家
So I’m counting on all of you
打消他们的疑虑 证明这个东西是完全合法的
to reassure them that it’s perfectly legitimate,
很简单…
it’s easy…
只需要一分钟
Just-just for one minute, please.
很简单的 使用它会使投票更简单更快捷
lt’s easy, and it makes voting simpler and quicker, all right?
你们所要做的就是翻开塑料封面
All you have to do is turn the plastic pages.
姓名和职务在左边
Names and offices appear on the left.
做出你的选择 并用投票记录器旁的
Simply make your choice and push down firmly in the proper place
铁制笔在正确的地方用力推一下
with the steel stylus attached to the vote recorder.
懂了吗?现在 等你完成以后
All right? Now, when you’re finished with that,
把表格抽出来
take out the paper ballot.
我希望大家检查一下表格
And I want you all to check, check the back of it,
确保没有多余的纸屑
all right, to make sure that there are no stray bits
我们称之为钻洞碎屑
of punched-out paper called “card-hole-aggregate debris.”
lBM的那些人称之为孔屑
Or what the, uh, what the folks down at IBM like to call chads.
如果我在学校的时候能这么努力的话
If I’d have worked this hard in school,
我就是优等生了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!