Jack?
什么事?
What?
你觉得我更像谁一点 杰姬还是埃塞尔?
Do you think I’m more Jackie or more Ethel?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
如果让你选
If you had to pick one,
你更喜欢我的风格像谁
who would I be more like, style-wise:
杰姬·鲍威尔还是埃塞尔?
Jackie Bouvier or Ethel?
你不是开玩笑吧?
Are you serious?
陪我玩嘛 必须选一个
Play along. And you have to pick one.
萨曼塔
Samantha.
什么?
What?
你什么时候才能做你自己?
When do you feel like Samantha?
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
哦 杰克 一个小游戏而已
Oh, Jack, it was just a little game.
真的 游戏而已
Come on, it was a game.
怎么了?
What?
不懂
Can’t keep track.
不懂什么?
Of what?
我真的不懂你
I can’t keep track of you.
我就在你面前啊
I’m right here.
你现在就是
You are now.
萨曼塔
Samantha.
你脚上这双鞋
You’re more than the shoes on your feet
身上这套礼服
or the designer dress on your back.
手里拿的钱包 还有里面的钱
You’re more than the purse you carry
都只是你身上的东西
or the money inside.
你和我远比这些东西
You and I are more
比我们身边的物和事重要
than the stuff, more than the things in our lives.
它们都只是我们身边的点缀而已
Somewhere between our things and our stuff is us.
我想永远和你在一起
I don’t want to lose us.
我也想永远和你在一起
I don’t want to lose us either.
你好
Hello.
你在这里工作吗 年轻的女士?
So do you work here, young lady?
是啊 我总得养家糊口吧
Well, somebody has to bring home the bacon.
哈 你总于承认了
Aha! You finally admit it.
我赚得太少 价值被低估了
I am underpaid and undervalued.
吉列姆甚至已经到了三垒
ANNOGilliam even with the bag at third.
帕克在一垒做清理工作
Parker doing a little housecleaning down there at first base.
德莱斯戴尔紧盯着海勒尔
And Drysdale looks in to Haller.
唐做出投球动作 掷给了佩纳
Don into his windup, the pitch to Pena.
击球失败
Bunt attempt is missed.
0:1
Oh and one.
该死
Shit.
拉里·杰克逊准备击球
Larry Jackson on deck.
罗伯托·佩纳没有击球成功过
No balls and one strike, the count to Roberto Pena.
唐投掷得很快
Don working quickly.
到哪一局了?
What inning?
唯一击中的一次
…and the strike one pitch.
却把球打到界外去了
Breaking ball over the outside…
第四局快结束了
Bottom of the fourth.
匹兹堡队还未击球成功过
No hits for Pittsburgh so far.
这一刻终于要到来了
It took so long to come to this moment.
五月14日 : 一场很平常的1-0
May 1 4: a rather uneventful one-to-nothing score.
五月18日 : 又是1-0
May 18: a one-to-nothing score.
五月22日 : 人们开始议论纷纷 2-0
May 22: people started to talk; a two-to-nothing score.
五月26日 : 他们已经觉得形势不妙
May 26: they began to think about it seriously.
沿着一垒线击出了个地滚球 犯规
And there’s a ground ball up along the first-base line, foul.
还是0:1…
Still oh and…
你今天是不是炒了达里尔·逖蒙斯?
Did you fire DaryI Timmons today?
没错 他是个种族主义者 更别说其他的缺点了
Yep. He’s a racist, among other things.
她是个什么样的女人 保罗?
What’s she like, Paul?
你说什么?
Pardon me?
跟你睡觉的那个女人
The woman that you’re sleeping with.
她是什么样的?
What’s she like?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我们俩之间不会这样的
We don’t do this.
别人会 保罗 可我们不会的
Other people do this, Paul, but we don’t do this.
你知道吗 别人总说
You know, people tell me all the time
我嫁给你是多么的幸运
how… lucky I am to be married to you.
而你是个多么完美的男人
How wonderful you are.
我也同意
And I agree.
我说 “是啊…他很完美”
I say, “Yes… he’s wonderful.”
“是啊…我很幸运”
“Yes…I am lucky.”
这不是在敷衍
Not because I have to.
那都是我的真心话
Because I want to.
因为你的确很完美
‘Cause you are wonderful.
而且…
And…
你的优点远不仅此
And so much more.
你…
You’re…
你…
You’re…
你很强壮
You’re strong.
对于孩子们来说 你是个完美的父亲
You’re a wonderful father to those kids.
哦 天
Oh, God.
-埃博斯 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的畜生 -来啊
-Ebbers, you son of a bitch! -Come on.
-拉开他们! -冷静!
-Put ’em up! -Calm down!
别打了
-Stop it.
你用不着等到周末了!
You don’t have to wait till the end of the week!
我本来就没想等到那时候
I wasn’t planning on it!
-行了 -行了
-All right. -All right.
冷静 冷静!
Easy. Easy!
冷静点
Calm down.
好吧 回去干活
All right, back to work.
我真想再呆一会儿
I wish I could stay.
不行 你的家人那么关心你 为你担心
No, you cherish the fact there’s still someone at home
那里才是你最珍爱的地方
who worries about you and, uh, cares about you.
-为苏格兰威士忌干杯 -哦 很好
-Cheers for the Scotch. -Oh, good.
以后要经常来跟你喝两杯
We’ll do that more often.
是啊
Yeah.
让我觉得我还有一个好搭档
Makes me feel like I still have a pair.
当然了 下棋又是另一回事了
Of course, our game is another matter.
是啊 嗯 不过说不定
Yeah, well, you know, perhaps tomorrow will be
我明天会发发慈悲
more forgiving.
你总是…
You’ve always…
总是能下赢我 约翰
always beat me at chess, John,
-是啊 -将来也是
-Yeah. -and you always will.
所以你喜欢和我下
That’s why you play me.
也许你是对的
Perhaps you’re right.
还有明天 后天 大后天
And tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.
晚安
Good night.
睡个好觉
Sleep well.
替我向桃乐茜问好
Say hello to Dorothy.
好 我会的
Yes, I will.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 凯西先生
Evening, Mr. Casey.
嘿 莫里斯 去咖啡店吃点喝点怎么样?
Hey, Morris, how ’bout a coffee and a bite to eat in the cafe?
啊 我得去喂猫
Ah, I’ve-I’ve got cats to feed.
你也该回家了吧 约翰?
Don’t you have a home to go to, John?
-明天见 -晚安
-See you tomorrow. -Good night.
-他出来了 -在那里抓拍一张
-He stepped out. -Get a picture right there.
-我拍到了 拍到了 -他来了?
-I got it. I got it. -He’s there?
-肯尼迪参议员? -参议员!参议员!
-Senator Kennedy? -Senator! Senator!
-这边走 肯尼迪参议员 -请后退一点
-Senator Kennedy, this way. -Please, stand back.
-哦 是他! -你好 先生
-Oh, that’s him! -Hello, sir.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
肯尼迪参议员
Senator Kennedy.
欢迎来到国宾大酒店 先生
Welcome to the Ambassador Hotel, sir.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-这边走 参议员! -请这边走 先生
-Senator, this way! -Please, right this way, sir!
请跟我们来 先生
Follow us, sir.
这边
Right this way.
-先生… -这边走 参议员