I suppose you’re past getting nervous for a show.
你知道的 现在唯一会让我紧张的
You know, the only thing that I get nervous about…
就是会不会有人来看我演出
is whether anybody’s gonna show up or not.
你是维吉尼亚·法隆
You’re Virginia Fallon.
当然会有人来捧场
Of course they’ll show.
是啊 不过 你也知道 我越来越老了…
Yeah, but, you know, I’m getting older…
而且…
and…
你越老 别人就越不会关注你
people don’t care about you as much when you get older.
看看你自己 棒极了
Look at you. You look terrific.
是啊
Yeah.
但你知道别人怎么称呼女人吗?
But you know how they call women
“卷糖”或者是…
“tootsie” or…
“纸杯蛋糕”?
“cupcake”?
有人叫你”奶油馅饼”吗?
Anyone ever call you “Twinkie”?
没有
No.
这就对了
That’s right.
我保证
And I guarantee you
没人会叫你”奶油馅饼”
no one will ever call you Twinkie.
知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为我们的保鲜期比奶油馅饼还短
Because we don’t have
我们就像是正在融化的…
We’re like melting…
蛋卷冰激淋
ice cream cones.
知道吗?
You know what?
我很奇怪 比如说 我在想
I was wondering, like, exactly, I was thinking,
我屁屁上的那块斑是什么时候长出来的?
“When did I grow that flat spot on my ass?”
好极了 伙计们
TIM: Very nice, fellas.
嘿 你也一起来吧 法隆先生
Hey, you want to sit in, Mr. Fallon?
不不不 我不玩这些好多年了
No, no, no. I don’t play anymore.
来吧 曾经的鼓手 跟我们一起演奏吧
Come on, once a drummer… Come play some music with us.
-来吧 提姆 -来啊 兄弟 一起来吧
-Come on up, Tim. -Come on, man. Go with it, man.
-来吧 让我们听听 -上来
-Come on. Let’s hear it. -Get up here.
你们都演奏些什么曲子?
What do the guys got up?
这首怎么样 呃 《别理我 烦着呢》
I think we have, uh, “Don’t Jive Me Now.”
我会这首
I know that one.
好极了!
All right!
一 二 三 四
A-one, two, three, four.
用这个可以听今晚的比赛
So you can listen to the game tonight.
米格尔
Miguel.
嗯 别让逖蒙斯抓到就好 知道吗?
Eh, just don’t let Timmons catch you with it, all right?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢 哥们
Thank you, man.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
你知道的 我向来唱不好歌♥
You know, I never could sing.
五音不全
-Couldn’t carry a tune. -Ah…
圣诞颂歌♥都唱不好
Not even a Christmas carol.
好极了
That’s fantastic.
我丈夫总想让我唱歌♥
My husband was always trying to get me to sing.
说个小笑话什么的
Make a little joke.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我想他是拿我寻开心吧
At my expense, I suppose.
你知道不 我们都是婊♥子♥
You know, we’re all whores.
所有女人都是
All of us.
只不过有些人还能有报酬
Just some of us get paid.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
没事
It’s okay.
哪里 我说得很难听
No, that wasn’t very nice.
没事的
That’s fine.
我是个酒鬼
I’m a drunk.
一个可怕的酒鬼
I’m an awful drunk.
真的
I really am.
而且我有时候很让人讨厌
And I’m an awful person sometimes.
而你呢 你看起来真的很
And you seem like a really…
你真像是个很贤淑的女人
You seem like a really nice lady.
而且 你也一直对我很好
You know, you’ve been really nice to me, too.
你对我 对我真的很好
You have, you’ve been really nice with me.
很抱歉
And I’m sorry.
我不该那么说你
You don’t deserve that.
嘿
Hey.
我也努力想有点改变
I try to do better.
我试过了 我试着改变
I do. I try to do better, and…
可最后我还是老样子
somehow I just don’t do better.
今晚很重要 我要见参议员先生
Tonight’s a big night. I’m introducing the senator.
提姆很兴奋
Tim’s very excited about that.
就因为我要见参议员先生
That I’m introducing the senator.
我决定不了
I can’t decide.
这些鞋很漂亮 先生 非常适合她
Those shoes are beautiful, sir, and they fit her well.
好吧 就要这些了
Fine. I’ll take those.
你不打算先穿上走两步吗?
Do you want to put ’em on first, walk around a little bit?
不用试试穿在脚上的感觉?
You don’t need to know how they feel?
感觉如何无关紧要 杰克 好看才是最重要的
It’s not about how they feel, Jack, it’s about how they look.
它们看起来美极了
And they look fabulous.
好吧
Okay.
我去开票 先生
I’ll ring ’em up, sir.
我们都干了些什么?
What have we done?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
如果被德维安说对了 肯尼迪输了怎么办?
What if Dwayne is right and Kennedy loses?
我们可以忘记这一切 哥们
We can all forget it, man.
我才19岁吉米 我可不想去越南
I’m 19, Jimmy. I don’t want to go to Vietnam.
你呢?
Do you?
我也不想
No.
我是说 因为我们偷懒了 吉姆
I mean, ’cause we fucked off today, Jim.
你心里清楚 我们偷懒了
You know, we fucked off.
我们本应该完成任务的
We should’ve done what we were supposed to do.
哦 没事的
Coop, it’s okay.
我们只不过是两个挨户敲门的家伙
It’s just two guys knocking on doors.
不 这不是小事 麦卡锡和约翰逊 (当时的在任总统)
No, it isn’t. McCarthy in New Hampshire
在新罕布♥什♥尔州的差距 已经缩小到230票了
came within 230 votes of Johnson.
230张选票
230 votes.
我们今天本该可以敲230户门的
We could’ve knocked on 230 doors today.
我自己都已经敲了不下100户的门了
I’ve knocked on well over a hundred by myself!
好吧 这样 如果你愿意
Okay. You know what, if it makes you feel better,
我们可以现在就出去 投票站会开放到…
we can go out, and the polls will be open for…
现在已经太晚了 他妈的太晚了
It’s too late now. It’s too goddamn late.
是啊 没错
Yes, it is. Yes, it is.
我们已经无能为力了 太晚了!
We can’t do anything anymore. It’s too late!
我觉得我们应该当面向他道歉
I feel like we should personally apologize to the man.
为我们的失职而道歉
We should apologize for not doing our part.
万一他因为我们而输了选举 怎么办?!
What if we cost him the election, man?!
冷静点 哥们 你吓坏我了
Calm down, man. You’re freakin’ me out.
-他没事 -很抱歉
-He’s fine. -I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你现在还很亢奋吗?
Are you still high from the acid?
不了
No.
也许还有一点吧
Maybe a little.
我们没点这个
We didn’t order this.
你们俩总得吃点什么吧
You guys got to eat something.
为什么这么说?
Why’s that?
你们俩第一次这么亢奋吗?
Is this the first time you two have turned on?
哦 别装了 你们的瞳孔都扩散得跟碟子一样大了
Oh, come on, fellas, your pupiIs are like saucers.
你知道什么?你是从爱荷华来的
Wh-What do you know? You’re from lowa.
俄亥俄
Ohio.
怎么 你以为只有在加州才有人嗑药?
What, you think California’s the only place people drop acid?
看起来很明显吗?
Was I that obvious?
得教会她
Got to break her in.
好的
Okay.
达里尔
DaryI.
有何事可以效劳?
What can I do for you?
肯尼迪表示 如果他拿不下加州
Kennedy says if he doesn’t win California,
他将退出总统竞选
he will drop out of the race for president.
俄勒冈州的选民已经…
Oregon voters have given…
杰克?