Hey, how ’bout a nice cup of tea?
茶?
Tea?
是啊
Yeah.
茶是上了年纪的白人喝的
Tea is a drink for old white folks.
苏格兰威士忌怎么样?
How ’bout a Scotch?
好啊 苏格兰威士忌
Well, a Scotch.
要怎么调?
I don’t know; could be arranged.
双份的
Make it a double.
加冰块
On the rocks.
参议员麦卡锡和肯尼迪在南达科他州
30% of the precincts in South
30%的选区中得票不分上下
Dakota have McCarthy and Senator Kennedy in a dead heat.
大批民众 包括一些FBI特工…
RADIO NEWS…large gallery, incIuding several FBI agents…
你多久没睡觉了?
How long has it been since you’ve slept?
你多久没睡觉了?
How long has it been since you’ve slept?
我说兄弟
I’m tellin’ you, man,
内阁里面最好有咱俩的位子
there better be some Cabinet positions in this for us.
我该做国务卿
I got dibs on Secretary of State.
嘿 我看你行
Hey, you can have it.
我想要一个低调一点的职位
I want something with a little lower profile.
比如说交通部长
Like Secretary of Transportation.
听起来有点无聊
Sounds a little boring,
不过你要是真想做的话 可以直接问他要
but if that’s what you want, you can ask the man yourself.
好吧 我会的
Okay, I will.
他特别指定要见你
He specifically asked to meet you.
他想当面感谢你 在选战中为他所做的这一切
He wants to thank you for all your help on the campaign.
你…不是在开玩笑吧?
You’re… kidding, right?
他让先遣队传话过来了
He sent word with the advance team.
他要见你
He asked to meet you.
嗯 你很棒的
Yeah, you’re okay.
现在和肯尼迪在一起的
Robert Kennedy and some people
是一些还不到投票年龄的人
who aren’t registered this year.
十年之后 我们今天没有解决的问题
In ten years, these Americans will inherit
将会落到这些美国人头上
the problems we don’t solve today.
有迹象表明 几十年以后
It’s suggested that, in the next several decades,
纽约市民将不得不佩戴毒气面罩
that people are gonna start having to wear gas masks
因为那时空气将被严重污染
in New York City because, uh, the air’s becoming so polluted.
你们每年将呼吸750磅废气
7 50 pounds of refuse, uh, you breathe every year.
对于美国的其他城市 情况也是一样的
And the same thing is true, to a lesser degree, in cities
只不过没纽约这么严重罢了
all across the United States.
如果我们不及时阻止
That will spread to the rural areas, as well,
它们同样会扩散到乡村地区
unless we stop it.
汽车尾气的问题我们有办法解决
There are things we can do about automobiles;
我们可以制定法律
there are laws that we can pass about, uh, dumping
关于向湖泊、河流和空气中
and, uh, throwing refuse in lakes and streams,
排放废弃物的法律
and into the air.
工业界以及个人都必须有所作为
Industry must do something, and then individual citizens.
之后才能谈论
And then the demand,
他们的需求和利益
the interest that all of you might take in it.
我相信 只有这样做
And I think that’s what’s going to make
才能使我们这个国家发生变化
the difference in this country.
嗯 我看起来好胖
Mm. I look fat.
你不胖 我才胖呢
You’re not fat, I’m fat.
嗯 我觉得自己很胖
Well, I feel fat.
也许是因为泳衣的缘故吧
Maybe it’s your swimsuit.
那你还是承认我胖了
So you do think I look fat.
我可没说
I didn’t say that.
你这人就是消极反抗
You’re being passive-aggressive.
别这样
Please don’t do that.
-别哪样? -说真的
-Don’t do what? -I mean it.
我是说那些莫名其妙的精神病医生
All that headshrinker gibberish.
我原本就不觉得你有必要去看病
I never thought you needed to be fixed in the first place.
可又是你让我去的
It was your idea for me to go.
因为你很忧郁
Because you were sad.
那叫忧郁症 萨姆
It’s called depression, Sam.
拜托你能不能小声点
Would you keep your voice down, please.
那叫做忧郁症
It’s called depression.
我就是不明白你沮丧什么
I don’t understand what you have to be depressed about.
你和他们到底都谈些什么?
What do you talk about in there, anyway?
这个 大部分时候谈我的沮丧
Well, most of the time, my depression.
是因为我吗?
Is it me?
萨曼塔 甜心 不是的
Samantha, sweetheart, no.
是因为我自己
It’s me.
你和上帝的个人关系进展如何?
How’s your personal relationship with God comin’ along?
太美妙了
It’s beautiful.
你呢?
You?
我和他老人家关系好着呢 哥们
Me and the Big G are solid, my brother.
我们得多要点这东西
We have to get more of this stuff.
我知道
I know.
决战猩球
Planet of the Apes.
边嗑药边看人猿星球的感觉一定很棒
Planet of the Apes on acid would be cool.
听着..
Look…
我觉得不能…
I’m having trouble with…
我也说不清楚
I’m not sure about this.
我觉得我们还是不要这样的好
About what we’re doing.
威廉
William.
不 我无法压抑这种感觉
No, I-I can’t help feeling
我感觉拿走了你什么东西
that I’m taking something away from you.
很神圣的东西
Something sacred.
我是说 你一辈子应该只结一次婚 就像我们父母那样
I mean, you should only get married once, like our parents.
这种事不能草率
It’s not frivolous.
不能靠一时冲动
It’s not disposable.
听着 我很乐意
Look, I’m okay with this.
我打心底的乐意
I’m okay with it in my heart and in my head.
还有 你没拿走我任何东西
And you’re not taking anything away from me.
这是我自己的选择 威廉
This is my choice, William.
主啊 黛安 我使你们父女感情破裂
Christ, Diane, I-I created a rift between you and your father.
我爸爸是看你不顺 不是我
My father has a problem with you, not with me.
哦 这么说我倒好受点了
Well, that makes me feel better.
他就是个老顽固
He’s a stubborn man.
嗯 想想好的一面吧…
Well, look on the bright side…
离婚以前每月可以拿135块钱呢
be getting 135 bucks a month untiI the annulment.
要是我不想离婚呢?
What if I don’t want an annulment?
什么?
What?
打扰了 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
我们的客房♥服务可是24小时听候吩咐
We do have 24-hour room service.
那么你是哪里人?
So where are you from?
捷克斯洛伐克
Czechoslovakia.
离苏联很近 是吧?
That’s near the Soviet Union, right?
你有地图吗?
Have you got a map?
这里是厨房♥ 又不是图书馆
This is a kitchen, not a library.
天 你多久没吃东西了?
Man, when was the last time you had something to eat?
我记不得了
I don’t remember.
慢点
Slow down.
你让我都有点紧张了
You’re making me nervous.
捷克斯洛伐克 那是个 嗯…
Czechoslovakia, that’s a, um…
共♥产♥国家 对吧?
Communist country, right?
社♥会♥主♥义♥
Socialist.
社♥会♥主♥义♥ 共♥产♥主义
Socialist, Communist.
这些东西我真的搞不大清楚
I really don’t know too much about that stuff.
也许你有空该读读报纸
Maybe you should pick up a newspaper sometime,
那样用不着地图 你也能找到捷克斯洛伐克的
you wouldn’t need a map to find Czechoslovakia.
嗯 不管是什么
Well, wherever it is…
我不明白为什么你们杀了那么多自己人
I don’t understand why you kill so many of your own people.
是吗?
Really?
那你觉得你们在越南干嘛呢?
So, what do you think you are doing in Vietnam?
想做成昨晚那样
So, you want the same as last night,
还是为参议员先生换个特别点的?
or something a little special for the senator?
啊 我无所谓 你知道的 只要它还长在我头上就好
Ah, you know, I don’t care, as long as it stays out of my face.
好吧
Okay.
我有主意了
I have something in mind.
我想你已经不再会为演出紧张了吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!