我会和你解释的
Shh. I’ll tell you.
他们…他们把他的头伤得好重
They… they’ve hurt his head.
是谁 桃乐茜?
Who, Dorothy?
唐尼.救救他
Don. Help him.
救救他
Help him.
答应我你会去救他!
Promise me you’ll help him!
他在我身上做了记号♥
He put his disease in me.
你要和我们一起坐救护车走
Would you like tocome in the ambulance?
我随后就来
I’ll be right with you.
我得走了
I should go.
那就快走
Go. – Sandy…
抱着我!
Hold me! I’m falling!
我要掉下去了! 我要掉下去了!
I’m falling! Hold me!
=你对我撒谎 -桑蒂 求求你 原谅我
You lied to me. – Sandy, please, forgive me.
我爱你
I love you.
我原谅你 杰弗里
I forgive you, Jeffrey.
我爱你
I love you.
天 我爱你
I love you.
我… 但我看不下去
I… But I couldn’t watch that.
她没事吧? -对 没事
Is she OK? – Yeah, she’s OK.
尽快找到你父亲
Get your father.
让她派手下去桃乐茜的公♥寓♥
Tell him to sendthe police to Dorothy’s apartment.
要他尽快 现在我得挂了
Tell him to hurry. I’m leaving right now.
杰弗里 不要 -我必须得走了
Jeffrey, no. – I have to.
我爱你 -天 你要保重
I love you. – Oh, God, be careful.
会的 相信我
I will, believe me.
我的梦又算是什么?
Where is my dream?
这是紧急事件
Look, this is an emergency.
他说有人受伤了 他想要威廉斯探长能在场
He said someone was hurtand he wants Detective Williams there.
我们也不知道…这时候他在哪里
We do not know his whereaboutsat this time.
那就去找他!
Well, find him!
快退后趴下
Get back and stay down.
这是弗兰克布斯住的26号♥公♥寓♥
He’s going to apartment 26.
警官 我们现在在弗兰克地方了 按原计划进行
Lieutenant, we’re at Frank’s place now. The raid has commenced, as scheduled.
原地待命
Stay in place.
25号♥是空屋 可以从那里走
Number 25 is vacant,so maybe we can go through there.
就让他们自己来找你吧
I’m gonna let themfind you on their own.
威廉斯警官!
Detective Williams.
这是威廉斯探长 -是你吗 杰弗里?
Detective Williams? – Williams here. Is that you, Jeffrey?
对 我藏在桃乐茜华伦的住所
Yeah, it’s me. I’m hidingin Dorothy Vallens’ apartment.
弗兰克化妆成那个衣冠楚楚的家伙上来了
Frank is on his wayin a well-dressed-man disguise.
我现在无路可退…
I’ve got no way out…
他有无线电
He’s got a radio.
杰弗里
Jeffrey!
威廉斯探长? 我就藏在卧室里 请尽快赶到
Detective Williams? I’m hiding in the back bedroom.
请尽快
Please hurry.
嗨 好邻居
Hey, neighbor.
你真是蠢货! 你居然忘了…我有警方的无线电
You shit-for-brains, man!You forgot I have a police radio!
这个衣冠楚楚的家伙
One well-dressed fuckin’ man
知道你那可爱的小屁♥股♥藏在哪儿
knows where your fuckin’cute little butt’s hidin’.
你这个蠢杂种
Stupid fuck.
想跟我玩!
Fuck with me, man.
我进来了 准备好没有
Here I come, ready or not.
按计划进行
Lockdown in progress. Cars 21 through 25…
混♥蛋♥!
You fuck!
我听的到你说的话 蠢货!
I can hear your fuckin’ radio,you stupid shit!
你活不久了 伙计
You got about one fuckin’second to live, buddy!
你会觉得抱歉的 先生
You’re one sorry piece of shit, mister.
真漂亮 真漂亮!
Hey, pretty, pretty!
他妈的! 你躲到哪儿去了? 你在哪儿?
What the fuck… Where are you? Where are you?
杰弗里
Oh, Jeffrey.
都结束了 杰弗里
It’s all over, Jeffrey.
杰弗里 午餐准备好了
Jeffrey, lunch is ready. – OK.
你们这是在干什么?
How you guys doin’? – Hey, Jeffrey.
我感觉好多了 杰弗
Hey, Jeff. Feelin’ much better now, Jeff.
是的 爸爸
Good deal, Dad.
桑蒂 你看
Sandy, look.
午餐时间
Lunchtime.
好的 杰弗里 听起来不错
OK, Jeffrey. – Sounds good.
快过来看看这个
Jeffrey, come over hereand look at this.
看!
Look.
我在外面见过他
Yeah, I saw him outside.
也许知更鸟都来了
Maybe the robins are here.
我不明白…它们是怎么办到的
I don’t see how they could do that.
换了我 是怎么也吞不下虫子的
I could never eat a bug.
这世界无奇不有
It’s a strange world.
对吗?
Isn’t it?
而我依然可见
And I still can see
蓝丝绒
Blue velvet
透过我的眼泪
Through my tears

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!