Let’s drink to fucking.
还是说”祝你操得愉快 弗兰克”
Yeah, say “Here’s to your fuck, Frank. ”
随你喜欢 弗兰克
If you like, Frank.
祝你操得愉快 干杯
Here’s to your fuck. Cheers.
干杯 真够会装的!
Cheers. Wow. Suave, man.
你真♥他♥妈♥够文雅的!
You are so fuckin’ suave.
我们爱本 -我们爱本
Hey, we love Ben. – We love Ben.
为了本干杯! -嘿 邻居
Here’s to Ben!- Here’s to Ben.
为了本干杯
Here’s to Ben.
为了本干杯 -要尊敬些!
Here’s to Ben. – Be polite!
为了本干杯
Here’s to Ben.
看到没有 本?
See that, Ben?
只要我喜欢 我能叫他做任何事
I can make him do anything I please.
谢谢你敬我酒 真是太谢谢了 邻居
Thank you for the toast. That was very nice, neighbor.
他伤到你的小脸了吗?
Did he hurt your little face?
这样感觉好些了吧?
That feel better?
弗兰克 我给你搞了些东西
Frank, I have something for ya.
抱歉让大家等一下
Would you excuse usfor a moment, please?
我喜欢抱歉
Excuse us, porfavor.
雷蒙德 你好好看着她
Raymond, do a little baby-sitting.
我是保罗
I’m Paul.
高登要在大白天找他
Gordon went right up to ’em in broaddaylight,
反正他是老大
’cause he’s the man, right?
然后就把那些毒品全吞了 真♥他♥妈♥漂亮!
He took those drugs awayand it was fuckin’ beautiful.
叫糖色小精灵的睡眠精灵
A candy-colored clownthey call the Sandman.
让那女人去看她孩子
Let Tits see her kid, huh?
叫糖色小精灵的睡眠精灵
A candy-colored clownthey call the Sandman.
唐尼! 唐尼!
Donny! Donny!
唐尼!
Oh, Donny!
不! 不! 唐尼 妈妈爱你
No! No! Donny, Mama loves you!
那糖色小精灵他们称它为睡眠精灵
A candy-colored clownthey call the Sandman
每晚悄悄进入我房♥间
Tiptoes to my room every night
撒下星尘飒飒私语
Just to sprinkle stardustand to whisper
伴我入眠
“Go to sleep”
万物如此安祥
“Everything is all right”
我闭上双眼
I close my eyes
将自己漂进一个魔法的夜晚
Then I drift away
将自己漂进一个魔法的夜晚
Into the magic night
我柔柔的道出
I softly say
一个无声的祈祷
A silent prayer
就似那梦想家
Like dreamers do
然后安枕入眠
Then I fall asleep to dream
去那有你的梦乡
My dreams of you
在梦中 我与你相伴而行
In dreams I walk
在梦中 我与你相伴而行
With you
在梦中 我向你倾诉衷肠
In dreams I talk
在梦中 我向你倾诉衷肠
To you
在梦中 你属于我
In dreams you’re mine
永远永远
All the time
我们在一起…
We’re together
好了! 我们出去晃晃!
All right! Let’s hit the fuckin’ road!
带我们的好邻居去兜兜风!我们走吧!
We’re givin’ our neighbor a joyride!Let’s get on with it!
再见了 本
Bye, Ben.
有谁要和我们一起去兜风吗?
Anyone wanna go on a joyride with us?
你想要去吗?
How about you? Huh?
你摆张臭脸给谁看? 不愿意笑?
No smile for Frank? No?
去死吧! 我们走!
OK, fuck it! Let’s go!
想跟雷蒙德一起走吗? 来吧
You wanna go with Raymond? Come on.
星期二见 弗兰克
I’ll see ya Tuesday, Frank.
好的 本
Right, Ben.
现在天黑了
Now it’s dark.
我们来搞吧!
Let’s fuck!
我要搞死一切会动的东西!
I’ll fuck anything that moves!
我们要去哪儿 弗兰克?
Where are we going, Frank?
带你的好邻居去乡下!
I’m takin’ your neighborout to the fuckin’ country.
你喜欢走路吗?
Hey, do you like to walk?
在和你说话呢 混♥蛋♥! 什么?
Hey, I’m talkin’ to you, shithead. – What?
他说”什么” 弗兰克
He said “What? “, Frank.
什么?
What.
这家伙和你有什么关系?
Hey! What has this fuckgot to do with anything?
他妈的!
Jesus, goddamn.
你这该死的家伙!
You fuck!
你在看什么? -什么也没看
What’re you looking at? – Nothing.
不许看着我 杂种!
Don’t you look at me, fuck!
要让我再见到你看着我 老子杀了你
I shoot when I seethe whites of the eyes.
你很像我
You’re like me.
看看那里
Oh, look at those. Ooh.
这些是什么?
Ooh, what are these? Mmm!
弗兰克 求求你 我们走吧 -不许求我!
Please, Frank, let’s go. – Don’t say please, fuckhead!
宝宝想要捏捏它们
Ooh, baby… Ooh, baby wants to pinch them.
怎么了? 不 把它们还我
Ooh, what’s the matter? Ooh, ooh, give ’em back.
怎么了?
Ooh. What’s the matter?
!它们只是有点红,让我摸摸! 来嘛
They’re just a little red, that’s all.Oh! Let me feel ’em. Oh! Come here. Mmm!
放开她!
Hey, leave her alone!
混♥蛋♥!
Goddamn!
你给我滚下车来!
Next! You, out of the car, fuck!
把他给我带下车 雷蒙德!
Get him out of the car, Raymond!
弗兰克! 弗兰克 他不是故意的!
Frank! Frank! He didn’t mean anything!
闭嘴! 闭嘴!
Shut up! Shut up.
真漂亮 真漂亮 真漂亮 真漂亮
Pretty, pretty. Pretty, pretty.
弗兰克 放开他!
Frank, leave him alone!
弗兰克! 弗兰克!
Frank! Frank!
保罗… “糖色小精灵”
Paul… candy-colored clown.
你运气好 还能活着
You’re fuckin’ lucky to be alive.
看着我
Tiptoes to my room every night- Look at me.
糖色小精灵
Candy-colored clown.
别和她走的太近
Don’t be a good neighbor to her.
我从我心坎里…
I’ll send you a love letter.
向你寄出情书 杂种!
Straight from my heart, fucker!
你明白什么是情书吗?
Do you know what a love letter is?
就是从他妈枪里出来的子弹!
It’s a bullet from a fuckin’ gun,fucker.
等你收到我的情书 你♥他♥妈♥就此完蛋了!
You receive a love letter from me,you are fucked forever!
明白吗 杂种?
You understand, fuck?
我会送你下地狱 杂种!
I’ll send you straight to hell, fucker!
在梦中…
With you- In dreams…
我与你同行 -在梦中
… I walk with you. – In dreams
我向你倾诉
I talk to you- In dreams… I talk… to you.
在梦中 你属于我
In dreams you’re mine- In dreams… you’re mine.
永远在梦中
In dreams, in dreams- Forever in dreams.
感觉真好
I awake and find- Feel this.
看看我的肌肉
Feel my muscles. Huh?
来看看! 你喜欢吗?
Feel ’em! Huh? You like that?
把他给我抓紧了
Hold him tight for me.
弗兰克 住手!
Frank, stop it!
弗兰克 住手! 弗兰克! 不要!
Frank, stop it! Frank! Stop!
住手! 住手!
Frank, stop it! Stop it!
住手 弗兰克!
Stop it, Frank!
(牧场路)
打我!
Hit me.
不 唐尼! 妈妈爱你!
No, Donny, Mama loves you!
杰弗里 你说的是什么意思?
What do you mean,
什么叫能打电♥话♥给我…算是幸运?
you’re lucky to be able to call me?
事情有些出乎意料
Things got out of hand.
我找到些情报 可能会帮上你父亲
I know some things. They could help yourfather,
不过也会给你带来麻烦
but you might get into trouble.
别管我 你还是和他说吧
Look, forget me. You’ve got to tell him.
我保证不会提到你的
OK. I promise I won’t mention you.
杰弗里 我不开玩笑 不用管我
Jeffrey, I mean it. It doesn’t matter.
若没变故那就周五见
Good. I’ll see you Friday,if not before.

OK.
好 再见 桑蒂
Bye-bye, Sandy. – Bye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!