My nipple is getting hard.
你可以去碰碰
You can touch it.
你可以去摸那里
You can feel it.
喜欢这种感觉吗?
Do you like the way I feel?
喜欢
Yes.
来吧
Feel me.
打我 不行
Hit me.
桃乐茜 不 别这样 来打我!
Dorothy, no. Stop it. – Hit me.
打我
Hit me.
打我啊!
Hit me!
我要走了
I’m leaving now.
唐尼
Don.
唐尼
Don.
救救我
Help me.
天 是那顶帽子
Oh, my God. That hat.
她结过婚了
She’s married.
救救我
Help me.
现在天黑了
Now it’s dark.
打我 打我
Hit me. Hit me.
桑蒂 你说话方便吗?
Sandy, can ya talk?
麦克在我这儿
Mike’s here.
那我晚点再给你电♥话♥
Oh. I guess I’ll talk to you later,then.
事情进行的如何? -很顺利 待会再和你说
Well, how’d it go? – It went OK. I’ll tell you about it.
8点我来接你
I’ll pick you up at eight.
新斧头…48721
New axe, 48721.
22.95
Twenty-two…
美元
… ninety-five.
那到时见 好极了
I’ll see ya then. – OK, great.
再见 再见
Bye-bye. – Bye.
怎么了?
Well?
你不是要告诉我吗?
Aren’t you gonna tell me about it?
好吧
OK.
这世界真是无奇不有 桑蒂
It’s a strange world, Sandy.
桃乐茜华伦早就嫁给了叫唐尼的人
Dorothy Vallens is married,to a man named Don.
他们还有个小孩
They have a son.
我想她丈夫和小孩
I think the son and the husband havebeen kidnapped by a man named Frank.
该是被个叫弗兰克的所绑♥架♥
弗兰克籍此来威胁桃乐茜以强迫她为他做事
Frank has done thisto force Dorothy to do things for him.
我认为她想要寻死
I think she wants to die.
所以弗兰克砍掉他丈夫的耳朵
I think Frank cut the ear I foundoff her husband
做警告以让她活下去
as a warning for her to stay alive.
弗兰克是个…
Frank is, uh…
是个极度危险的人物
… a very dangerous man.
我的天
My God.
你要把这告诉我父亲吗?
Shouldn’t you tell my father? – No. I can’t do that.
我不打算这么做
我还没任何证据 这么做并不合法
I can’t prove any of this. I found out my information illegally.
而且会被牵涉进很多麻烦事
You could get into a lot of trouble.
昨晚上你看见许多事
You saw all that in one night?
这世界真是无奇不有
It is a strange world.
为何会有弗兰克那样的人?
Why are there people like Frank?
为何这世界上有那么多的麻烦?
Why is thereso much trouble in this world?
我就是不明白
I don’t know.
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
就在遇到你的那晚做的
In fact, it was the night I met you.
在那梦中 是我们的世界
In the dream, there was our world,
而那世界是黑暗的 因为那儿没有知更鸟
and the world was darkbecause there weren’t any robins.
知更鸟就象征着爱
And the robins represented love.
很久很久那儿一直漆黑一片
And for the longest timethere was just this darkness.
然后忽然间
And all of a sudden
成千上万的知更鸟被放出
thousands of robins were set free.
它们飞向大地
And they flew down andbrought this blinding light of love.
带来了眩目的爱之光芒
在那儿爱就是…
And it seemed like that love
唯一能改变一切的力量
would be the only thingthat would make any difference,
唯一能改变一切的力量
and it did.
所以我想那代表着
So I guess it means…
我们总会迎来光明的一天
… there is troubletill the robins come.
你是个好女孩
You’re a neat girl.
你也是
So are you.
我是说 你是个好男孩
I mean… you’re a neat guy.
我们还是快走吧
I guess we better go.
我也这么想
Yeah. I guess so.
我能进来吗?
Hi. May I come in?
当然
Yes.
快进来吧
Hurry, though.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
不好
No, I’m not.
你来这儿干什么?
Why are you here?
你想要什么? -我…
What do you want? – I, um…
今晚我在衣柜里找了你整夜
I looked for you in my closet tonight.
我明白这很疯狂
It’s crazy, I know.
我不知道你从哪儿来
I don’t know where you come from,
可我喜欢你
but I like you.
这并不疯狂 我也喜欢你
It’s not crazy. I like you too.
我想像昨晚那样
I liked being with you last night.
相同的地点
Same here.
请陪着我 跟我在一起
Please be with me. Be with me, please.
就如同火焰发出光芒
Like a flame burning brightly
但是当她离去
But when she left
蓝丝绒的光芒也消失
Gone was the glow
蓝丝绒的光芒也消失
Of
蓝丝绒的光芒也消失
Blue velvet
只有在我心中她们常在
But in my heart there’ll always be
珍惜地保有这份回忆
Precious and warm a memory
年复一年…
Through the years
我仍然能看到
And I still can see
蓝丝绒
Blue velvet
透过我的眼泪
Through my tears
砍伐 砍伐 砍伐 伐木镇 美国
Logs, logs, logs. Lumberton, USA.
大树倒下的声音响起时
At the sound of the falling tree…
现在已是1点30分
. . it’s 1:30.
这里是伐木镇地方电台
This is the mighty voice of Lumberton,
那里的人知道…有多少木材被砍伐
the town where people really knowhow much wood a woodchuck chucks.
快走 -桑蒂
Keep going. – Sandy.
太棒了
Oh, great.
你迟到了 -我很抱歉
You’re late. – I’m sorry.
我现在该怎么办? -需要和他谈谈吗?
What am I gonna do now? – You wanna go talk to him?
随便 不过我不觉得会有效
Yeah, but… I don’t think it’s gonna do much good.
走吧 稍后我会和他解释
Let’s just go. I’ll try to talk to him later.
注意墙上的钟了吗?
See that clock on the wall?
接下来的五分钟里 你绝对不敢相信我告诉你的话
Five minutes from now, you’re notgonna believe what I’ve told you.
首先…
Number one.
今天我带照相机去了弗兰克的公♥寓♥
Today I staked out Frank’s placewith a camera.
结果还发现有个人与此有关部门 我管他叫”黄人”
There’s another man involved in allthis. I call him the Yellow Man.
就是那天你在桃乐茜家门口见到的那个
You saw his back the other dayat Dorothy’s apartment.
我看见黄人和弗兰克进了住处 两人有说有笑的
Today I saw the Yellow Man go intoFrank’s building, laughing with Frank.
问题是那意味着什么?
Now, the only trouble is,what does that prove?
好像是没什么意义 不过却很有趣
Nothing, really. But it’s interesting.
第二…
Number two.
后来我看到黄人走出来
I saw the Yellow Man come out
跟一个提着公事包的衣冠楚楚的家伙碰头
and meet a well-dressed mancarrying an alligator briefcase.
然后他们去了城里 走上楼梯 进了那屋
They went to a factory, stood on astaircase and looked into the distance.
注意听着 接着那里就发生了凶杀案
Now get this. In the distance,there was a murder.
有个毒贩被射杀 还有个女人也断了腿
A drug dealer was shot to deathand a woman had her legs broken.
杰弗里…
Jeffrey…
有两个人告诉我警方在死掉的毒贩住处找到大量毒品
Then two guys told me the police wouldfind drugs in the dead dealer’s place.
真不敢相信 你找到了这些
I can’t believe what you’re finding out.
你还打算继续下去吗?
Are you gonna continue with this?
对
Yeah.
那要到何时才停手? 关于这些情报你打算怎么处理?
Until when? What are you gonna do with this?
不知道
Well, I don’t know.