Its not your fault. You know.
大家对你总是另眼相看
Just like everybody treats you different. You konw?
就像你说一个笑话
Just like you make jokes
就算不好笑 大家也会笑个不停
and people laugh anyway even though it’s not funny
那肯定让人发疯
That’s gotta make you nuts.
你真有两下子
I like how you can
一手极力奉承 一手又损人于无形
compliment and insult someone at the same time.
两手都够硬
In equal measure.
我怎么损你了
What’s an insult about that?
你说我疯狂 而且不幽默
That I’m crazy and I’m not funny.
我不知道你是否幽默 说个笑话吧
I don’t know if you’re not funny, tell me a joke.
有一个恋童癖和一个小男孩
So there’s a child molester and a little boy
走进了树林
walking into the woods.
恋童癖和小孩子
The child molester and the little boy
越走越远
keep walking further and further
天色越来越暗
and its getting darker and darker
他们在树林里越走越深
and they’re going deeper and deeper into the woods
小男孩看着恋童癖
and the little boy looks up at the child molester
他说道 天哪 先生我有点害怕
and he says: gee mister I’m getting scared!?
恋童癖低头看着他说
And the child molester looks down at him and says:
你居然还害怕 小伙子
You think you’re scared, kid?
我还得一个人走出这里呢
I gotta walk outta here alone.
你不觉得好笑吗
You don’t think that’s funny?
-不好笑 -我觉得好笑
– No. – I do.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你和你奶奶处得不错 是吗
You get along with your grandma huh?
是啊 她会逗我笑
Yeah, she makes me laugh…
家里其他人都谈不来
Nobody else talks in my family.
他们说着说着就会喊起来
And when they talk, they just yell.
我永远都不会结婚
I’m never getting married.
你住得地方不错 你喜欢吗
This is a nice place you live. You like it?
还不错
It’s alright.
你准备去哪里呢
Where you wanna go?
我准备去学校
I wanna go away to school.
你学什么的
What are you gonna study?
医学
Medicine.
真的吗
Really??
是真的
Yeah, really!
-才怪 -是真的
– Yeah, right? – Yeah, right.
你这样的女孩才不会去学医
Girls that look like you don’t go and study medicine.
我什么样的
What do I look like?
你这样的女孩应该是超级名模
Girls like you are super-models.
你有什么才艺吗
You got any, like, talents?
潜藏的才艺吗
Like hidden talents?
华盛顿 亚当斯 杰佛逊 麦迪逊
Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison,
门罗 亚当斯 杰克逊 范·布伦
Monroe, Adams, Jackson, Van Buren,
哈里森 泰勒 波尔 泰勒
Harrison, Tyler, Polk, Taylor…
他们是历届总统
That’s all presidents.
菲尔莫 皮尔斯 布坎南
Fillmore, Pierce, Buchanan,
林肯 约翰逊 格兰特 海耶斯
Lincoln, Johnson, Grant, Hayes.
加菲尔德 亚瑟 克里夫兰 哈里森
Garfield, Arthur, Cleveland, Harrison,
克利夫兰 麦金莱 罗斯福 塔夫特
Cleveland, McKinley, Roosevelt, Taft,
威尔逊 哈丁 柯立芝 胡弗
Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover!
富兰克林·罗斯福
Franklin D. Roosevelt,
哈里·杜鲁门 德怀特·艾森豪威尔
Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
约翰.肯尼迪 林登·约翰逊 理查德·尼克松
John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon,
福特 卡特 里根 克♥林♥顿♥ 布♥什♥
Ford, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush!
相当赞
That was rad.
你会跳舞吗
Can you dance?
你会踢踏舞吗
You can tap dance?
-你会吗 -不会
– Can you? – No.
现在我弹一曲你来跳舞
Here, I’ll play a song and you dance.
行吗
Ok?
过来
Come here.
到这里来 像这样
Come here, like this,
站在”心”的前面
right here behind the heart. In front of the heart. Okey.
我不太会唱歌♥
I can’t really sing…
所以唱起来会怪声怪气的
I have to sing goofy in order to sing
听起来会傻傻的
like I’d to sing stupid.
-准备好了吗 -好了
– Okay? – OK.
你总是如此
You always hurt
将爱人伤害
the one you love
爱人
The one
不应被你这般伤害
you shouldn’t hurt at all
你总是如此
You always take
采撷最美的玫瑰
the sweetest rose
将其蹂躏
And crush it
直到花瓣零落
till the petals fall
你总是如此
You always break
伤透善良的心
the kindest heart
口中恶言 自己也无法…
With a hasty word you can’t
你唱得很好啊
You’re actually good!
回想
…recall
好了 这段跳慢舞
OK, slow dance, slow dance to this part.
若我昨夜
And if I broke
令你心碎
your heart last night
一切只因
is because
我爱你
I love you.
-你不吃吗 -你干嘛不做点什么
– You’re not gonna eat that? – Why don’t you do something…
-你说什么 -我也不知道
– What do you mean? – I don’t know.
这又是什么意思
What does that mean?
-我也不知道 -我做点什么
– I don’t know. – Why don’t I do something?
你没有想做的事吗 随你想做点什么
Like something you want to do, or something you wanna do?
-比如呢 -我不知道 你什么都会
– Like what? – I don’t know. You’re so good at so many things,
你可以随心所欲
you could do anything you wanted to do
你所做的所有事都很完美
you’re good at everything that you do,
你没什么事想做吗
isn’t there something else you wanna do?
比当你丈夫 当弗兰琪的父亲更好吗
Than what? Than be your husband, to be Frankie’s dad?
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
在你的理想国度里 我做着自己擅长的事
In your like dream scenario of me like doing what I’m good at,
究竟是什么事呢
what would that be?
我不知道 你就是什么都擅长
I don’t know, you’re so good at so many things,
你能做很多事情
you can do so many things.
-你有这个能力 -什么的能力
– You have such capacity. – For what?
你会唱歌♥ 你会画画 你会
You can sing, you can draw, you can…
跳舞
Dance.
听着 我以前也不想成为谁的丈夫
Listen I didn’t wanna be somebody’s husband, okay?
不想成为谁的爸爸
And I didn’t wanna be somebody’s dad.
这不是我生活的目标
That wasn’t my goal in life.
有些人是如此 但我不是
For some guys it is… Wasn’t mine.
但最后却发现 这就是我想要的生活
But somehow, It was what I wanted.
我当时不知道
I didn’t know that
但现在 这就是我想做的事
and now it’s all I wanna do…
我不想干别的 这就是我最想做的
I don’t want to do anything else it’s what I want to do.
我工作是为了这些
I work so I can do that.
我希望你能找个工作
I’d like to see you have a job where
不用从早上八点
you didn’t have to start drinking
就开始喝酒上工
at 8 o’lock in the morning to go to it.
不 我现在的工作
No, I have a job that
能让我从早上八点开始喝酒
I can drink at 8 o’lock in the morning.
你看 多美好
What a luxury, you know.
我起床去工作 喝一瓶啤酒
I get up for work, I have a beer,
然后去工作 粉刷别人的房♥子
I go to work, I paint somebody’s house
他们很高兴 我回到家里
they’re excited about it. I come home,
我能和你们在一起 简直就是梦中生活
I get to be with you. That’s like… this is the dream!
你从没有失望过吗
It doesn’t ever disappoint you?
为什么 为什么会失望呢
Why? Why would it disappoint me?
因为你有潜力
Because you have all this potential.
我还可以随心所欲
I could still do whatever I could do,
那又怎样 潜力一定要用来赚钱吗
so what, Why do you have to fucking make money off your potential?
我没说你要靠潜力赚钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!