if I never see the setting sun again,
我不会哭泣 在此立誓
You won’t hear me cry, this I testify;
请相信我 男孩 你知道我不会说谎
please believe me, boy, you know I wouldn’t lie.
愿我们地久天长
As long as there is.
你和我
You and me,
宝贝 只有你和我
Nobody baby but you and me.
你和我
You and me,
宝贝 只有你和我
Nobody baby but you and me.
如果你爱心灵胜过名利
If you love a soul more than fame and gold,
这颗心也不会弃你而去
and that soul feels the same about you,
谁也无法回到过去
It’s a natural fact, there’s no turning back,
这是给你的忠告
and here’s some advice to you:
你可以这样说
You’ve got to say it’s,
你和我
You and me,
宝贝 只有你和我
Nobody baby but you and me.
你和我
You and me,
宝贝 只有你和我
Nobody baby but you and me.
你和我
You and me,
宝贝 只有你和我
Nobody baby but you and me.
你好吗
Hi, how are you?
很好 谢谢
Fine thank you.
是你奶奶吧 很高兴认识您
Your Gramma aren’t you. Its great to meet you.
辛迪 别这样
Cindy, come on.
能和我聊五分钟吗 求你了
Could you talk to me for five minutes, please.
我不想再和你说话
I don’t want to talk to you anymore.
奶奶你知道你孙女有多棒吗
Gramma you know you have an amazing granddaughter?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
她太难以置信了
She’s unbelievable.
辛迪 我给你买♥♥了这些
Cindy I got these for you.
你收下好吗
Will you please take them?
辛迪 不要这样
Cindy, come on.
能给我五分钟吗
Could you give me five minutes?
你一句话也不和我说 太荒唐了
This is ridiculous you’re not even gonna talk to me?
不要这样 辛迪
Come on, Cindy!
我来道歉
I’m trying to say sorry
你怎么一副婊♥子♥相
and you’re acting like a total bitch!
我觉得我该消停了
I don’t know I just feel like I should stop
不再想那些 但我做不到
You know, stop thinking about it but I can’t.
也许我电影看多了
Maybe I’ve seen too many movies, you know,
期盼一见钟情
love at first sight.
-有我电♥话♥吗 -没有
– Anyone call? – No.
谢谢
Thanks!
你怎么看一见钟情
What do you think about love at first sight?
你觉得会有人看上一眼就深深爱上吗
You think you can love somebody just by looking at him?
但我觉得她似曾相识
But the thing is, man, I felt like I knew her. You know.
你有过那种感觉吗
You ever get that feeling?
刚见面就觉得似曾相识吗
Yeah, like you’ve seen her before and you just know her…
是啊
Yeah.
那只是一种感觉
It’s a feeling…
但其实你并不认识她
But, actually you don’t know her.
对 我的错 我不认识她 对吗
Yeah, I apologize, I don’t, right?
那就对了
It’s right.
可我却觉得与她相识已久
I felt like I did though.
你去找个马子
If you get a little pussy,
这些乱七八糟的想法就会消失了
I think the mental-ness will get out your head.
我想太多了 是吗
I’m too much in my head, right?
是的 太多了
Yeah, too much.
你知道她住哪儿 是吗
Yeah, you already know where she live at, right?
还不知道 她只是去看她奶奶
No, she was just like visiting her grandmother.
你为什么不回她奶奶那儿
So why don’t you go back to that grandmother
问问她住哪里呢
and ask her where she lives.
我应该回去 是吗
I should go back, right?
是啊 如果你喜欢她的话
Yeah. If you like her, yeah.
她看起来很特别 我也不知道
She just seems different you know? I don’t know.
等一下 有多特别
Wait. How different?
我不知道 我就是对她有感觉
I dunno, I just got a feeling about her.
就像音乐响起 随之起舞 那样自然
You know when a song comes on and you just gotta dance?
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
你知道沃尔特怎么了吗
Do you know what happened to Walter?

Who?
沃尔特
Walter?
就是那位老先生
he’s the gentlemen that
一个月前刚搬到对门
just moved in across the hall about a month ago.
我从来不认识什么沃尔特
I don’t know anything about anyone named Walter.
好吧
Okay
我能再问个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you something else?
能和我聊聊那个女孩吗
What’s the story with that girl
上个月在这里碰到的
that was in here like a month ago,
年轻的金发女郎
the young blonde.
我给了她名片 但她一直没打我电♥话♥
I gave her my card but she never called.
她叫什么
What’s her name?
-辛迪 -辛迪
– Cindy. – Cindy.
你能代我问个好吗
Will you tell her I say hi?
没问题
OK, yeah.
见鬼
Shit!
我可以坐你旁边吗
Do you think I could sit down
因为其他位子都有人了
because all these other seats are taken?
好吧
Okay…
谢谢
Hey, thanks…
我和你奶奶聊了几句
You know I just talked to your grandmother…
听起来很怪 对吧
That sounds weird, huh?
-是的 -我来说说前因后果
– Yeah. – Okay let me put it into context.
我想去看沃尔特 但他不在了
I went out there to see Walter who’s not there anymore.
所以我去问你奶奶
That’s why I talked to her…
你知道沃尔特出什么事了吗
You know what happened to that guy Walter?
好吧 沃尔特出什么事了
Yeah, do you know what happened to that guy walter?
我不知道沃尔特出什么事了
No, I don’t know what happened to that guy Walter.
发生什么了
What happened?
你有必要那样吗
You gotta do it like that?
你希望我怎样
What do you expect?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他们老了
They’re old!
你愿意像那样生活吗
Do you want to live like that?
像什么样 无家可归吗
Like what? No home?
-对 -我不想那样
– Yeah.. – No I don’t…
但我还没老
But I’m not getting old
他自杀太傻了
and he’s a dummy for dying.
沃尔特自杀太傻?
Walter’s a dummy for dying?
-是啊 -换你会怎样 自作聪明的家伙
– Yeah. – What are you gonna do, wise guy?
我不会自杀
Not do it…
你会自行了断吗
Are you gonna die?
肯定的
Definitely.
你说什么
Hmm? What do you say?
我说肯定会的
I said definitely.
你态度很肯定
Well, that kind of attitude you will.
别那样 窝囊废才那样
Don’t do it! It’s for suckers.
别自杀
Don’t do it.
你会怎么做呢
What are you gonna do?
反正不自杀
Just not do it.
我去给他送这个东西
I went out there to give him this.
很漂亮吧 我找到的
Isn’t that nice? I found it.
你看看
Look at that.
那是他吗
Is that him?
是的 和他的爱人 他很帅吧
Yeah, and his lady. Isn’t he handsome?
看她 她很漂亮
Look at her, she’s so pretty.
她那会估计挺疯狂
So she’s probably nuts then…
我的经验是女孩越漂亮
In my experience the prettier a girl is,
内心越疯狂
the more nuts she is.
所以你肯定狂野极了
Which makes you insane…
你很可能癫狂到极致
You’re probably nutty-coo-coo crazy…
那不是你的错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!