我又不能在他的氧气罐旁抽烟
I can’t smoke around the oxygen tank.
宝贝 去跟爸爸说再见 好吗
Honey. Go say goodbye to Daddy, OK?
你明天才能见到他
You’re not going to see him until tomorrow.
小心水
Watch out for the water.
好了 快去 没有水了
Okay, go, you’re clear!
-再见 爸爸 -再见 宝贝
– Bye, Dad! – Bye, buddy.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– I love you. – I love you.
-玩得开心点 宝贝 -好的
– Have fun, okay, buddy. – Okay.
外公打呼噜怎么办 还记得吗
You remember what to do when Pa snores right?
捂住他嘴巴 捏住他的鼻子
Cover his mouth and hold his nose.
乖女儿 好好玩去
That’s my girl. Go have fun!
好 到妈妈这里来
Alright, run to mama.
快来 你能做到的 快来 小甜心
Come on, you can do it! Come on, sweetie pie.
真棒 太棒了
Yayyyyy, that was great. That was great.
好了 准备进去了吗
Alright, you ready to go inside?
他怎么了 你俩又吵架了吗
So what’s with him, you two fighting again?
我们一会儿再谈…
We’ll talk about it later…
-爸爸为什么不进来 -我不知道
– Why isn’t daddy coming in? – I don’t know.
-Benatti先生 很高兴见到你 -请坐
– Mr.Benatti, good to meet you. – Have a seat.
你要申请哪个工种
So what kind of job are you applying for?
司机 助手还是打包工
Driver… Helper… Packer?
随便 能挣钱就行
Whatever, one that pays.
-你有工作经验吗 -当然
– Do you have any experience at all? – Sure.
你在哪儿工作过
Where have you worked?
我以前帮过别人搬家
I mean, you know, I’ve helped people move before.
你是指工作吗
You mean what are my jobs?
-你以前在搬家公♥司♥工作过吗 -没有
– But have you ever worked for any moving company? – No.
好的 那就是没有工作经验
OK, so that would be no experience?
-你是哪里人 -佛罗里达人
– Where are you from? – Florida.
-到这里有多久了 -两年了
– And how long have you been here? – Like two years.
-你现在住在哪儿 -布鲁克林
– And where are you living? – I live in Brooklyn.
-你能每天都过来吗 -可以的
– Can you get here everyday? – Yeah, I’ll get here.
你要在早上七点前到这里
I need you here by 7:00a.m.
没问题
I’ll get here.
-好了没 -好了
– OK? – Yeah.
保持住 走着
Hold it. There you go.
-是 马修 -干的好
– Alright, Marshall. – Good job.
你真是人中之龙 没基情含义哦
You’re a man amongst men. No homo!
站直 伙计 站直
Sit up son! Sit up, sit up!
别担心 你只是还不太熟练
Don’t wory about it, you aint a professional yet.
你一般怎么泡妞
How do you meet girls?
我就直接过去搭讪
I just walk right up and talk to them.
想到什么就说什么
Whatever comes in my mind in that moment.
-他会按喇叭 -我会下车出去
– He honks the horn. – I gets out the truck.
要么就大喊大叫 就像棕皮肤的雷神
Or he screams out, like chocolate thunder.
我不知道 我就觉得
You see, I don’t know… I feel like
男人比女人更浪漫
men are more romantic than women.
我们结婚 只为那个女子
When we get married, we marry one girl.
在此之前我们从未想过安定
Cause we’re resistent the whole way,
直到遇上她 一切随之改变
until we meet one girl and we think I’ve
感觉要是不娶她 就是个大傻瓜
be an idiot if I didn’t marry this girl,
因为她这么美好
she’s so great.
但女孩们却好像
But it seems like girls get to a place
总想选择最好的
where they just kidna pick the best option or something.
我见过很多姑娘
I know girls that get married
嫁的人不外乎有份好工作的男人
always like the guy who’s got a good job.
她们穷尽一生 寻找自己的白马王子
I mean they spend their whole life looking for Prince Charming
但最终却嫁给了
and then they marry the guy
有体面工作的男人 共度一生
who’s got a good job and is gonna stick around.
你的工资 回家好好休息去吧
Take your share and go home, okay?
-祝你有个愉快的夜晚 -谢谢 杰米
– Let’s call it a good night. – Thanks, Jamie…
跟你讲 我就算老了也很体面
Let me tell you something. When I get old I’m gonna look good.
等你老了 你就会和他一样
When you get old you’re gonna look like him.
什么叫”等你老了”
What do you mean when you get old?
还早着呢 至少还要五十年
It’s gonna be a long time… Another fifty years at least.
老天 就跟世界大战后的废墟一样
Man, it look like world war three in this motherfucker.
好 厨房♥里的东西装箱
OK, box everything in the kitchen,
楼上的东西打包 全部装上车
bag everything upstairs, let’s get the truck loaded,
送到宾夕法尼亚 今晚赶回来
up to Pennsylvania and back by tonight.
斯坦威搬家公♥司♥
周三 春季 温暖多云 下一节日是阵亡将士纪念日
欢迎来沃尔特家
这屋子真小
This is a small, small room here.
这么多东西怎么放进来
How’s all the stuff gonna fit in here?
也许并不用…先把家具拆封 好吗
It’s probably not gonna… So strip the furniture. OK?
把箱子搬进来 你把它拆包放好
Bring you boxes, you start unpacking and placing…
把包装压平 拿出去
Flatten all the cartons and we’ll get them out of here.
那其他东西怎么办
What happens to all the other stuff?
那不归我们管
Not our problem.
快点快点 我们要走了 快点
Come on, come on, hurry it up. Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go.
要走了 要走了 要走了
Got to go, got to go, got to go.
听不懂你说什么
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say.
我们要走了
We got to go.
我们还有其他活儿呢 要走了
We got another job to do, we gotta go.
迪恩 好了吗 我们走吧
Dean, you ready? Let’s get outta here, okay?
干完活儿了 这是你的报酬
Job’s over, here I’ll give you your pay.
一百一十块 还有二十块小费
One hundred, and ten, and twenty is part of your tip, okay?
走吧 开车回城还要两小时呢
Let’s go, we’ve got a two hour ride back to the city.
沃尔特
Hey! Walter!
别生气好吗
Okay, don’t be mad.
我打开了一些你的东西 希望你别介意
I opened some of your stuff, I hope that’s okay.
你想走进来吗
You wanna walk in here?
可别坐轮椅进来 这是你的新家
You don’t wanna get wheeled in here. This is your new house.
我把你的制♥服♥挂起来了 可以吧
I hung your uniform, I hope that’s okay.
它太帅了 知道吗
It’s just so handsome, you know?
我看你有很多火柴盒 就把它们粘墙上了
I noticed you had a lot of matches so I stuck them on the wall,
你要是不喜欢就拿下来 是胶带粘的
if you don’t like it, you can just take them down, it’s tape.
你想坐在椅子上吗
Do you wanna sit down in the chair?
这里 把这个拿开
Here, let me get this out of your way.
你自己可以吗
You got it?
好了 沃尔特 我再不走就有麻烦了
Okay, Walter, I’m gonna get in trouble i gotta go.
但我还有些东西嘱咐你 好吗
but let me show you a few things okay?
鞋子在这里 看到没
That’s you shoes, see?
-迪恩 -这里
– Dean. – Yo.
-我们要走了 -好的
– We gotta go, alright? – Okay.
-我在卡车里等你 -好的
– I’ll meet you in the truck. – Okay.
顺便说一句 他不是我老板
And he’s not the boss of me, by the way.
你的东西都在这里 裤子 毛衣 衬衫
All your stuff’s in here, that’s your pants, sweaters, shirts.
沃尔特 这是你妻子吗
Hey, Walter, is this your wife?
她真漂亮
She was a beautiful woman!
好了 很高兴见到你
Umm. Okay, nice to meet ya.
-太感谢了 -祝你好运
– Thank you. – Good luck here.
好了 咱们有缘再见
OK, I’ll see ya down the road.
我很抱歉 我懂
I’m sorry, I know.
别说抱歉 宝贝
Don’t be sorry, baby.
他妈的
Oh, fuck.
我就是累了
I’m just tired, you know.
我他妈的就是太累了
I’m just fucking tired.
快来 小狗狗
Come on, boy!
也许是因为狗屋里面不够舒服
Maybe it’s because we didn’t make it comfort enough here.
也许是因为狗屋太女孩子气了
Maybe we make it too girly?
太女孩子气了吗
Too girly?
是的
Yeah.
不 我觉得也许我们
Well, no, I think it’s a, maybe we
只要放条舒服的毛毯进去
just need to put some, something like a nice blanket.
-好 -你觉得这是个好主意吗
– OK. – You think it’s a good idea?
对 我们去找条毛毯吧
Yeah, let’s go and get a blanket.
-好的 宝贝 -但别拿我用的那条
– OK, buddy. – But don’t take away the one I’m using.
好 那你应该去问问妈妈哪条能用
Ok, you should go and ask your mom if the blanket is ok to use,
我可不想惹麻烦
cause I don’t want to get into trouble.
-好 先帮我出来好吗 -小心头发
– OK, but would you open this house? – Watch your hair.
你能把垃圾倒了吗