你要炒了我老婆?
You’re gonna fire my wife? Hey!
这是我们之间的事 混♥蛋♥
This is between you and me, motherfucker,
别他妈怪到她身上去
don’t you fucking blame her for that shit!
-对 你是要进监狱的 -我要进监狱?
– Yeah, you’re going to jail, my friend! – I’m going to jail?
拜托 跟我过来 过来
Please, come with me. come with me…
-把这混♥蛋♥带出去 -对 都走开
– Just take the hell out of here! – That’s it, keep moving.
给我钥匙
Give me the keys.
我他妈要离婚
I fucking want a divorce!
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
-海勒先生 -你一定是迪恩了
– Mr. Heller. – You must be Dean.
对 我不知道是不是会餐 就带了茄子
Yeah, I didn’t know if it was potluck so I brought an eggplant.
很好笑 进来吧
Very funny, come in…
谢谢
Thank you.
-让我看看 -我不知道你在说什么
– Let me see. – I don’t know what you’re talking about.
-让我看看 -看什么
– Let me see. – See what?
-让我看看 -看花吗
– Let me see… – The flower?
痛吗
Does it hurt?
-痛 你这样动它就痛 -对不起
– Yeah. Like right now, when you’re doing that. – Sorry!
辛迪不常带男朋友回家吃饭
Cindy doesn’t usually bring a boyfriend home for dinner.
看来这次是认真的吧
So, uh, I’m thinking this might be serious.
-别听他说 -我希望是
– Don’t listen to him. – Well, I hope so.
-你希望吗 -是的
– You hope so. – Yes, sir.
我挺认真的
I mean I’m pretty serious.
迪恩 你父母做什么的
What do your folks do, Dean?
我妈妈 我不知道
Well, I don’t know, my mother, I don’t know,
其实我不知道她做什么的
to be honest, what she does.
但我爸是个门卫
But, my father is a janitor.
还是个很有天赋的音乐家
And he’s a very talented musician.
-他演奏什么 -什么都行
– What does he play? – Everything.
他什么都能玩一点
he can kind of play a little bit of everything,
就是那种人
he’s one of those people.
-你没见过你母亲吗 -没有
– So you don’t see your mother? – No, I don’t.
为什么 抱歉 我不该问
Why? No, that it’s not my business.
不 我理解
No, I understand you asking.
说实话 我不常谈到这个
I don’t really talk about it very often, to be honest.
但她…我十岁的时候
But, you know, she just… When I was, when I was at 10,
我父母觉得没法再在一起了
My father and her just decided that it wasn’t gonna work out.
然后 她碰到了一个人
and… she met somebody and I think… you know…
大概就是那样
That was that.
迪恩 你高中毕业了吗
You graduate from high school, Dean?
先生 不 我没有
Well, sir, uh… no, I didn’t, I didn’t.
说实话 我觉得
But you know, I didn’t feel like
那地方不适合我
there was a place for me there, to be honest.
我觉得高中没大家说的那么好
I don’t think high school is all it’s cracked up to be.
辛迪还在读书
Cindy’s studying now…
-我知道 她…-很激动人心
– I know. She’s… – It’s exciting.
她算是我认识的最聪明的人了
She’s about the smartest person I ever met.
怎么样
How’s it going?
-很好 -是吗
– It’s good. – Yeah?
真的很好
Uh huh, its really good.
有一位老师
There’s one teacher in particular that
我尤其想要亲近
I’ve really enjoyed getting to know,
-她说我很有潜力 -她叫什么
– She says that I have a lot of potential. – What’s her name?
-康斯托克教授 -康斯托克
– Professor Comstock. – Comstock!
什么这么好笑
What’s so funny about that?
老师们的名字总是这样
Teachers, they just always have these names, you know?
从来不会 怎么说呢 总有这种怪名字
Its never like… I don’t know… They always have these names.
康斯托克
Comstock!
-很有趣吗 -是啊
– Is that funny? – Yeah.
-我不知道为什么 抱歉 -是什么课
– I don’t know why. Sorry. So you uh… – What course is that?
一门生物课
It’s a biology course.
很好
That’s good.
辛迪想做医生
Cindy wants to be a doctor.
我知道 她会成为一名好医生的
I know, that’s, uh… she’ll be a great doctor.
我希望她能做我的医生
I wish she’ll be my doctor…
我相信她
I trust her.
很多医生只是为了钱
A lot of these doctors, they’re just in it for the money, you know.
如果辛迪这样的人
It would make me relieved to know
能给我和孩子当医生 我会很欣慰
someone like Cindy was my doctor, or my kid’s doctor.
她有大好前途 很激动人心
She’s got a lot ahead of her, it’s really exciting.
我知道我配不上你
I know I’m not good enough for you.
别说了
Stop it.
-的确是 -别说了
– It’s true. – Stop it.
-宝贝 是真的 -不是
– Baby, it’s true. – It’s not,
你让我伤心了 别说了
you’re hurting my feelings. Don’t say that.
但也没人配得上
No, but nobody is.
既然是这样
So as long as…
我愿意揽下这桩活计
that’s the case I want the job.
-宝贝 -什么
– Baby. – What?
我给你准备了礼物
I got you a present.
就是这个
That’s it. Boom!
宝贝
Oh, baby.
你做的吗
Did you make it?
不是我做的 但我给我们弄了首歌♥
Well, I didn’t make it, but I got us a song.
专属于我们的歌♥
You know like our song that will just be for you and me…
因为大家都有歌♥
Because everyone’s got songs,
但都很蹩脚 而且大家听的都一样
but they’re lame and they all share them.
那样很恶心
You know, It’s disgusting…
但我们不同
But not us.
-我们有自己的歌♥ -我们有自己的歌♥
– We’ve got our own song. – We have our own song.
-是什么歌♥ -你想听听吗
– What is it? – Do you wanna listen to it?
我爱你
I love you.
你太坏了
Stop it.
别激动 听歌♥
OK, easy. Listen!
宝贝 只有你和我
Nobody baby but you and me.
你和我
You and me,
你和我
you and me,
宝贝 只有你和我
nobody baby but you and me.
倘若繁星不再闪烁
If the stars don’t shine,
倘若月亮不再升起
if the moon won’t rise,
倘若我再不见日落
if I never see the setting sun again,
我不会哭泣 在此立誓
You won’t hear me cry, this I testify,
请相信我 男孩 你知道我不会说谎
please believe me, boy, you know I wouldn’t lie.
愿我们地久天长
As long as there is
你和我
You and me,
你和我
You and me,
宝贝 只有你和我
Nobody baby but you and me.
你和我
You and me,
你和我
You and me,
宝贝 只有你和我
Nobody baby but you and me.
你和我 宝贝
You and me, baby…
宝贝
Baby!
-你还好吗 -我不想和你说话
– Are you OK? – I don’t want to talk to you.
我现在不能陪你玩 好吗
I can’t play right now, okay?
迪恩 怎么了
What’s going on, Dean?
让她一个人待会儿
Hey, leave her alone…
你不能把我锁在自家外面
You can’t lock me out of my own house!
外面吸不到氧气
I don’t have my oxygen out here!
这不光是我们的事
You know, it’s not just us,
我们还要考虑女儿
we got a little girl we gotta think about.
我知道 我在考虑
I know, I am thinking about her.
我受不了了
I can’t do this anymore.
宝贝 你只考虑自己 弗兰琪怎么办
Baby, you’re just thinking about yourself. What about Frankie?
你希望她在破碎家庭里成长吗
You want her to grow up in a broken home?
-你希望那样吗 -我在考虑弗兰琪
– Is that what you want? – I am thinking about Frankie.
你没有考虑弗兰琪
You’re not thinking about Frankie.
-我有 -你没有
– I am. – You’re not.
你希望她那样成长吗
Is this how you want her to grow up?
我不希望
I don’t want her to grow up in a home

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!