Isn’t that beautiful? Say good-bye.
它美吗? 说再见吧
Welcome to the party.
欢迎到派对来
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
We’ve lost them.
我们失去信♥号♥♥了
I’ll enjoy doing you more than I did Eddie.
我比杀Eddie还喜欢杀你
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Oh my god!
哦 我的天!
Know anything about this? – I don’t know shit about this!
这是怎么了? -我什么都不知道!
I’m going to throw up.
我要被扔出去了
What the hell?
怎么了?
All units stand by.
所有单位 准备
What’s going on? – I don’t know.
发生什么了? -我不知道
Tulley? – I never know what’s going on.
Tulley? -我真的不知道怎么了
Bring it in! Over here!
把它弄过来 就在这里
Out of the truck. – Come on. Get out.
出来 -快点 出来!
What’s going on? – It took longer than I thought.
发生什么事了? -看起来时间长了一点
What happened to your face? – Nothing. Not a big deal.
你的脸怎么了? -没什么 没什么大碍
Who are these two guys? Who hired them? – I did. You told me to get guys. I did.
这两个人是谁?谁雇佣了他们? – 是我 你告诉我找些人来的
You didn’t introduce me. How you doin’?
你没有介绍我 你好吗?
Pete. Nice to meet you. Heard a lot about you.
Pete 很高兴见到你 听说过好多关于你的事情
Who might you be?
你是谁?
You don’t want to mess with him. That’s a stone-cold killer.
你不要把我们搞混了 他是个冷血杀手
You don’t want to mess with him. He’s stone cold.
你不要把我们搞混了 他很冷血
That boy is bad.
那个人很坏
I seen him rip somebody’s guts out through their ass…
我看见他把飞碟塞进别人 的屁♥股♥…
and their eyes fell out.
并且把眼睛抠出来
Do the move that you do the gut-and-eyes move.
给他露两手 抠眼睛
All right.
好的
That’s where the guts went splat. Just dropped them.
这就是啦 这样把它扔了
I’m bad.
我很坏
I’m bad baby. I’ll rip your lips off and kiss my ass with them shits.
我很坏 宝贝 我会撬开你的嘴 让它亲我的屁♥股♥
I seen him do it. – That’s how I get down baby.
我亲眼看到过的 – 我就是这样的 宝贝
I’II rip your tongue out and lick my balls with them.
我会把你的舌头 揪出来舔我的蛋蛋
Shut up. Check him out.
闭嘴 搜他的身
Francois you search him.
Francois,你搜他
They’re on to him. We’re moving in. – Wait.
他们在搜他 我们进去 -等等
This must be part of his plan. Malone knows what he’s doing.
这也许是他计划的一部分 Malone知道他在做什么
What plan? He’s unarmed and outnumbered.
什么计划? 他没有武器而且人数少
Trust me. You should see Malone’s resume.
相信我 你应该看过Malone的简历吧
This is like a walk in the park for him.
这就好像 他在公园散步这么简单
I must tell you Pete.
我必须要告诉你,Pete
You look the part.
你看
You certainly talk the talk…
你说的很对…
but you still stink like a cop.
但是你还是很像一个警♥察♥
Damn! I knew he was going to catch us man!
该死 我知道他要抓住我们 伙计!
Shut up. He’s lyin’. That’s bullshit. Shut up.
闭嘴 他在说谎 狗屎 闭嘴
Talk to him. We might get out of here alive.
跟他说实话吧 我们也许能活着出去
See what I’m sayin’? He’s lyin’.
看到我说什么了? 他在说谎
If I was a cop would I have busted his… Shit! All that’s bleeding.
如果我是个警♥察♥ 我会 打他…狗屎!打到流血?
Trickling now. – Lock him in the car.
弄干净 -把他锁在车里
That’s right. Get him out of here.
这就对了 把他带走
If I was a cop would l… – Shut up!
如果我是个警♥察♥ 我会… -闭嘴!
My nose’s bleedin’.
我的鼻子在流血
Damn!
该死!
Tell us the truth.
告诉我们真♥相♥
He’s a cop.
他是一个警♥察♥
He hijacked the truck. This is a setup.
他劫持了这辆卡车 这是一个阴谋
If I was a cop FBI would be here right now man takin’ everybody to jail.
如果我是个警♥察♥ FBI会马上到这里来的 伙计 我们每个人都会坐牢的
I think I have an idea.
我想我有个办法
You see? Look he…
你看?看 他…
You want to prove you’re not a cop?
你想证明 你不是一个警♥察♥?
Yeah.
是
You say he’s lying.
你说他撒谎
Damn right he’s lyin’. – Shoot him.
该死他就是在撒谎 -开枪打他
Shoot him.
打他
No problem.
没问题
Shit! You son of a bitch!
该死!你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
I meant kill him.
我的意思是杀了他
You didn’t say that. You just said “Shoot him.”
你不是这么说的啊 你只不过说 “开枪打他“
Now you want to prove you are not a cop?
现在 你想证明你不是个警♥察♥?
Kill him.
杀了他
Ain’t no comin’ back for him.
不让他回来了
That’s it. We’re moving in. All units move in.
这就是了 我们进去 所有单位 进去
Let’s go!
走!
Give me the diamond or I’ll pop another one in your ass.
给我钻石! 或者我把另一个塞进你的屁♥股♥
You had your chance.
你有机会的
Freeze! LAPD! Show me your hands!
别动!LAPD! 让我看到你的手!
Nice shot.
打得好!
Get out of the car!
走出车来!
Shit!
该死!
All units this is Agent Gray FBI.
所有单位 我是Gray探员,FBI
We have no authority beyond our border.
我们无权跨越边境
Do not cross into Mexico.
不要进入墨西哥
Pursuit of suspect heading southbound.
追击嫌犯正在往南开
We have an undercover officer on board.
我们有个卧底警官在车上
I repeat! We have a friendly on board! Over!
我重复 我们有个伙伴在车上!完毕!
Roger that.
收到!
Hold on!
抓住!
Shit!
该死!
Look out!
小心!
Get him. I’m glad to see y’all.
抓住他 真高兴看到你们
What are y’all waitin’ for? Go!
你们还等什么?走啊!
We can’t. We have no jurisdiction.
不行 我们没有权力
Damn the jurisdiction. Go! Now!
该死的权力 走啊!现在!
We cannot cross into Mexico.
我们不能到墨西哥去
You can’t? – No!
你不能? -不!
Watch me.
看着我
Believe that!
相信我
Move your ass!
走了!
Damn. One bullet.
该死 只有一颗子弹
Come on.
来啊!
Shit! Shit!
该死!该死!
You’re under arrest. – What the hell you think you’re doing?
你被逮捕了 -你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么?
I’m arresting you before they get here.
在他们来之前 我要逮捕你
Oh yeah? I think I’ll just blow your head off before they get here.
哦 是吗? 我想我会打爆你的头
You see the way I see it…
你看 这边 我看你…
is you got 30 seconds before they make a pinata out of your ass.
只有30秒的时间了 他们会打烂你的屁♥股♥的
What the hell are they talking about?
他们他妈的 在说些什么?
Malone is an expert negotiator. – He’s an expert sir.
Malone是一个出色的谈判者 – 他是一个专家 长官
You got two choices.
你有两条路可以选
You can wind up somebody’s bitch or somebody’s senorita.
你可以做别人的婊♥子♥ 也可以是别人的女人
Make up your mind. It’s your choice.
想想看 这是你的选择
I got three choices okay? Maybe I just tell them who you are.
我有第三个选择 好吗? 或者我告诉他们你是谁
You going to shut your mouth ’cause maybe I cut you back in on the diamond.
闭上你的嘴 也许我会分一份钻石给你
Shithead I got the goddamn diamond.
你脑袋进水啦? 钻石他妈的在我手里
Come on Deke. Let me get that up out of you. I’m your only way out.
来吧 Deke 我把你弄出去 我是你唯一的出路
Give me the gun.
把枪给我!
I know you don’t want to go to jail in Mexico.
我知道你不想 在墨西哥坐牢
Don’t nobody want to go to jail in Mexico.
没有任何人 想在墨西哥坐牢
They put all kind of burritos in your ass.
他们会把各种煎饼 塞进你的屁♥股♥里
Shut up.
闭嘴
Come on Deke. Give me the gun. Come on!
来吧 Deke 给我枪 来吧!
They think I’m a cop okay? They think I’m a cop man.
他们觉得我是个警♥察♥ 嗯? 他们认为我是个警♥察♥ 伙计
I can help you okay?
我可以帮助你 好吗?
You don’t want to die here. Now give that up.
你不想死在这里吧 现在 放弃吧
You screw me I swear to God I’ll come back for you.
你逼我的 我向上帝发誓 我会回来找你的
I swear to God I’ll come back for you! – Give me the gun!
我向上帝发誓 我会回来找你的 -把枪给我!
There you go. Let me get that up out you.
嗯 很好 我把你弄出去
Let it go. There you go.
走 走吧
Come on. There.
来 这里