Keep your eyes open.
睁大双眼
I need you to be here.
我需要你
And watch my back.
跟在我的后面
You got it sir. I’m out of here.
明白 长官 我得走了!
No the other way. Go back.
不 走另一条路 回去
Shit!
该死!
Evidence room.
证物室
Yeah.
耶
There you are. I just got a call.
你在这呢 我刚才接到一个电♥话♥
A 4-13 is in progress at the airport.
A4-13正在进行中 就在机场
Go ahead. I’ll catch up.
你先走吧 我会追上你的
Bullshit you’ll catch up.
什么你会追上我!
Someone just stole a museum exhibit from a cargo hold.
有人从集装箱仓库偷了博物馆的展品
That’s my problem?
这是我的事情?
You’re lead detective.
你是领头的警探
Get your ass out there now.
快走
The FBI and Customs Service is already on the case.
FBI和海关 已经在那里了
Why are you standing out here? – They won’t let me in.
为什么你还站在这里? -他们不让我进去
Feds are all over.
这里都是联邦探员
That’s bullshit.
这些狗屎
It’ll take a while. These boxes contained an entire Egyptian temple.
这会花点时间 这些箱子盛着埃及神庙的东西
Excuse me. Let me see this. Man!
劳驾 让我看看 兄弟
And who are you? – Malone LAPD.
你是谁? -Malone,LAPD
Agent Gray FBI.
Gray探员,FBI
We’II let you boys in after we’re done.
我会让你们的人 在我们完成之后进来的
Look at all this stuff.
看看这些
They nearly destroyed all this stuff and they didn’t take none of it.
他们差不多毁了所有的东西 但是他们一个都没有拿
Look Officer Malone.
嘿 Malone警官
Detective.
警官?
You’re out of your jurisdiction and you’re over your head.
这些超过了你的权限 超过了很多
I’m over my head? No I’m over your head…
我超过了我的权限? 不 我超过了你的脑袋…
’cause your head’s up your ass.
因为你的脑袋长在屁♥股♥上
You’re interfering with a federal investigation Officer.
你在妨碍 联邦调查 警官
Now if you and your bunch want to feel important…
如果你们觉得 你们自己足够重要…
you can help secure the outer perimeter.
你可以帮助 保证外♥围♥的安全
Are we clear?
明白了吗?
Yeah. We clear.
是 明白
And please tell your men not to touch anything on their way out.
嗯 拜托 告诉你的人 出去的时候不要碰任何东西
It’s like that? – Yeah it’s like that.
就这样? – 是的 就这样
“Head up your ass. That was great.
“抬起你的屁♥股♥来” 太棒了!
I couldn’t believe you said that.
我真不相信 你敢这么说
He called me “officer.”
他叫我“警官”
I am lead detective. I have 16 citations.
我是领头警探 我有16次晋升
You think that shit comes easy?
你觉得这些狗屎得来的容易?
The guy’s nothing but an FBI asshole.
这些人什么都不是 只不过是烂货FBI
He thinks we’re good for nothing but sucking down doughnuts. Screw him.
他觉得我们做什么都不成 除了吃油炸圈饼 去死吧他
Let them chase their own goddamn temple.
让他们继续追踪 他们该死的神庙吧
They weren’t looking for no temple. They were looking for drugs.
他们不是在找神庙 他们在找毒品
Drugs? – Yes drugs.
毒品? -是 毒品
It’s the oldest trick in the book.
书上早过时的把戏了
You smuggle it in boost it before it hits customs.
你走私进来 在给客户之前
Right? Make it look like a heist.
明白?让他看起来像一个抢劫
That’s how all the big boys do it.
这些就是几个大孩子做的
All they have to do is look for a truck with the letter B on it.
我们要做的只不过是 找一个上面有个B字母的卡车
What do you mean B? – Bonded.
什么意思,B字母? -抵押
Bonded trucks can get into bonded warehouses.
抵押车可以开进 抵押的仓库
Let me ask you something. How do you know all this stuff?
让我问问你 你怎么知道这些的?
Did a little work in bonded warehouses.
我以前在 抵押仓库做过一段时间
All right then. So what are we waiting for?
那好 我们还等什么?
Let’s do something all right? Come on. Call in air support.
让我们做点什么吧 好么? 快 叫空中支援
Dispatch this is 37-King-5.
总台,这是37-King-5
Put me through to South Bay Air Support.
给我接 南湾空中支援
10-12 I’ve got a white panel truck…
10-12,我们找到 一个货柜车
B-9-6 southbound on Wheeler…
B-9-6, 正在往南开…
near the Manhattan Beach intersection.
在Manhattan海湾附近的 路口处
Roger. We’re close.
好 我们很近
Now you’re in a hurry?
我们赶什么?
Sometimes you got to feed a little speed to your ride. Know what I’m saying?
有时候开车要有点速度感 你明白我在说什么?
Here we go.
找到了
Check out the driver.
看那个司机
Yeah five foot six greasy hair messy very disheveled…
是的,油光的头发, 凌乱 不整…
Are you a hairdresser or a detective?
你是个理发师吗? 还是个警探?
That’s a jailhouse tat.
那个是监狱的纹身
Driver’s did a stretch somewhere.
司机坐过牢
10-12 requesting backup.
10-12,申请支援
LAPD this is Agent Gray FBI.
LAPD,这是Gray探员,FBI
Stand down. I repeat stand down.
回避 我重复 回避
This is bullshit.
胡说
Screw them. Come on! Let’s do it.
抓他们 来吧! 让我们干吧
Come on you!
快点 你!
Come on. Get the door. – Come on!
来啊 开门 -快!
Drop your weapons!
放下武器!
Don’t move! – Shit!
别动! 该死!
Stand still!
别动!
Put ’em down! – Take him! He’s yours!
放下它们! -抓住他 他是你的!
Don’t you run from me! Don’t you run!
不要跑! 不要跑!
Let’s see those hands butterball.
让我看到你的手 胖子
Come here!
过来!
You want to make me run?
你想让我跑吗?
Come back here!
回来!
Come back here! Don’t do that!
回来! 不要这样!
Bring your ass here!
给我回来!
Come here!
回来!
I’m not playing!
我没有跟你玩!
I’m not playing games!
我不是在玩游戏!
Come here!
回来!
It’s okay. Don’t worry. I’m a cop.
很好 别紧张 我是警♥察♥
All right? It’s all right. All right?
好吗?好 好?
Damn.
该死
Don’t you know better than to run from the police?
你知道什么比 让警♥察♥追更好么?
I do.
我知道
You got me tired. I don’t like to get tired.
你让我很累 我不喜欢很累
When I get tired that means I got ass to whup.
当我很累时 意味着我要找个屁♥股♥踢
I think that’s what I’m about to do. Get your ass up!
我想这就是我要去做的 给我站起来
Bingo. That’s the shit.
很好 就是这个!
We showed them. We showed them and that’s what I wanted to do you know?
我们给他们看看 我们给他们看看 这就是我要做的 明白么?
Book this into Evidence. – Exactly. I’ll go up with it.
把这些登记成证物 – 另外 我要一起去
I want you interrogating those men right now.
我要你去审问 那些人 现在
I need to go up with this stuff and book it into Evidence personally.
我要一起去 登记证物
Why?
为什么?
I have to go through it for clues.
我要去找线索
You got to interrogate the suspects. Find out where they were going.
你要去审问嫌犯 找到他们要去哪
Then when you get them to talk you can go through all the evidence you want.
当你让他们开口的时候 你可以随便出入证物室
But sir…
但是 长官…
If I get clues it’d make for a better ass-whupping in the interrogation room.
如果我获得线索 我会让他们从审问室中说出更多
Let’s hear it for Detective Malone!
让我们听听 Malone说的!
Come on. You heard what he said.
来吧 你听到他说的了
That’s it. I want a lawyer. You cops can’t do this.
这就是了 我想要一个律师 你们警♥察♥不能这么做!
I got news for you. I ain’t a cop.
告诉你吧! 我不是一个警♥察♥
God he’s good.
上帝啊 他很棒
I checked him out. West Covina never heard of him.
我查过了 西Covina并没有听说过他
So you know. – Know what?
所以你知道了 -知道什么?
He’s Internal Affairs. – What? He’s not I.A.
他是IA的人 – 什么?他不是IA的人
He’s not? – Hell no. He’s FBI.
他不是? – 天 不 他是FBI
But he hates the FBI.
但是他恨FBI
That’s to throw you off. You think this thing’s an accident?
所以他们把他给开了 你认为这件事是巧合?
He knew about the heroin thing from the start.
从一开始 他就知道关于海♥洛♥因♥的事情
FBI probably planted him thinking he’d get first jump on the burglary call.
FBI也许把他安插到我们中来, 也许他第一时间就接到了通知
Afraid we’d screw it up.
怕我们先摆平了
Pencil-dicks.
他妈的