Frank hush ’cause you know better.
Frank 因为你很清楚
Come on. Don’t lie to me. I’m the man.
别这样 不要对我撒谎 我是警♥察♥啊
I’m the man Frank.
我是警♥察♥,Frank
You’re the man.
你是警♥察♥
Your five thousand sorry to tell you…
很遗憾的告诉你 你的值5000块钱的东西
is worth less than two on the street…
在外面不会高过2000…
which don’t go four ways with much juice once you rent a truck.
这些不需要费这么多劲 还要租辆卡车来
And to rent a truck…
租一辆卡车
that requires what?
需要什么?
Credit card…
信♥用♥卡♥
driver’s license.
驾驶执照
Unless of course…
除非 当然
you got your own truck.
你有你自己的卡车
He’s not going to let us search his truck.
他不希望让我们 找到他的卡车
What do you mean “let us”? We’re the police.
你什么意思?“让我们”? 我们是警♥察♥啊
Detective we need a warrant to do that.
警官 我们需要一个委任状才能这么做
We don’t even need a key.
我们甚至不需要钥匙
Detective you can’t do that. It’s unconstitutional.
警官 你不能这么做 这个违反了法律
Look at that. – Sir?
看这些 -先生?
Voila! Look at that.
瞧!看这些
Solved the crime my first day on the job!
上任第一天就搞定了一桩案子
We bad detectives.
我们是坏警官
There they are! – Sir filing a false report…
原来他们就在这里! -长官 虚报案件
is a very serious crime.
是一项非常严重的犯罪
Whoa. No.
啊 不
I’ll handle this. Bring your weeble-wobble ass on over here.
我来解决这些 把你的 摇摆不定的屁♥股♥挪走
You like snacks? – Yeah nothing makes me happier.
你喜欢快餐? -是 没有什么比这个更让我喜欢的了
You’ll be snacking on the bottom of this shoe this shit happens again.
当把这些鞋底下的东西 弄干净 屎又出现了
You see them ridges? – Yeah.
看到我鞋底的条纹了么? -是
These ridges are going to be imprinted on the back of your ass…
这些条纹会在你的屁♥股♥上 留下一个脚印
permanently if this happens again.
我肯定 如果这些再发生的话
You understand? – Thoroughly understand you.
明白? -完全明白
Every time you look at your ass there’s going to be a print there.
每次当你看到你的屁♥股♥的时候 他们就会在那里了
It’s going to remind you of me and my partner…
这些会代替我跟我伙伴提醒你
And for you lying. – Right.
如果你再撒谎 -好的
Don’t want to see those ridges. – Listen.
不想再看到这些条纹了 -听着
Stop eating cold cuts ’cause it’s seeping.
不要再吃冷的 那样会湿气很重
It’s coming through your pores. All right?
它们会从你的毛孔里面渗出来的 好吗?
Will do.
好的
I’ll put one ridge on your ass. Pow.
我会把脚印踢在你的屁♥股♥上 伙计
Let’s roll. No that’s cool. Let’s get out of here.
我们走 不 那样不错 我们走吧
Detective I know I’m a little bit new at this…
警官 我知道我是个新来的
but I thought we were supposed to arrest the bad guys.
但是我们也许应该抓那些坏人
Now he owes us one.
现在 他欠我们一个人情
So that’s how it works.
所以是这样的
We let the little fish go…
我们放了小鱼
so that we can catch the big fish later.
是为了能抓到大鱼
I got it.
我明白了
You mind if I drive? I know a shortcut.
你介意我开车么? 我知道一条近路
Yeah.
好的
You might want to buckle up.
你也许希望被绑起来
Are you in a hurry sir?
你很急吗?长官?
Just testing your car… balancing out your shit.
只不过在试试你的车的…平衡
When was the last time you got all up on this thing?
你上一次搞定案子是什么时候?
I’ve never gotten all up on anything sir.
我没有搞定过任何案子 长官
Sometimes you got to feed some speed to your ride…
有些时候你开车要有点速度感
every once in a while.
尽管只是一会
Sir? Watch it! Watch it!
长官?小心!小心!
Hey this is the police! Move your busted-ass vehicle!
嘿 我是警♥察♥! 把你的破车移开!
Move move move move!
走 走 走 走!
This is the LAPD.
这就是LAPD
We’ll pop one in your ass. We got guns and shit.
我们会在你屁♥股♥里面爆一下 我们有枪
I could get used to this. I like it.
我会习惯这么做的 我喜欢
I like!
我喜欢!
Used to what?
习惯什么?
Driving. See my last partner did all the driving.
开车 看 我最后的拍档一直是开车的
Who was your partner?
谁是你的拍档?
I don’t want to talk about it. – Why?
我不想说 -为什么?
Look man I’m beat.
伙计 我心情不好
There are places I can’t talk about. You wouldn’t understand.
在这里我没法说 你不会明白的
If we’re going to be partners we ought to communicate.
如果我们要做拍档 我们就需要沟通
This thing’s like a marriage. – This is nothing like a marriage.
就像结婚一样 -这并不像结婚
What is it like? – It’s more like a one-night stand.
像什么? -比较像一♥夜♥情♥
Wham bam thank you Officer.
嘿 哈 谢谢 长官
It’s like that? – It’s like that.
就像这样? -就像这样
We’re going to fight crime and zip the rest of that shit up.
我们要对抗犯罪 让其他的那些狗屎闭嘴
Are you married? Girlfriend?
你结婚了么? -没有 -女朋友?
Not anymore. – What happened?
不会有了 -怎么了?
Work got in the way.
是工作
See?
好的 了解
Looks like somebody took out a fire hydrant sir.
看起来好像是有人 偷走了消防水龙头 长官
I’ll handle this.
我会摆平的
I got to get back. I got a headache.
我要回去了 我头痛
We’re on duty. We’ll get back when we get back.
我们在执勤啊 当我们该回去的时候我们会回去的
But I need an aspirin. A big one!
但是我需要阿司匹林 一个大的!
Like a hockey puck!
要像冰球那么大!
Come here for a second. Sir relax.
过来一下 先生 放松
Just take it easy.
别紧张
I’m going to get… Sir?
我要去……长官?
Morning Officer.
早上好 警官
Morning. Where’s your aspirins?
哦 早上好 阿司匹林在哪里?
Back there by the soda machines.
在后面 汽水机旁边
Appreciate it.
非常感激
You were coming east. I want to know how the car hit the hydrant.
你从东边来 我想知道你怎么撞上消防栓的
Open the register! – Don’t shoot!
打开钱箱! -别开枪!
Come on man! – Oh man!
快点 伙计! -哦 伙计!
The safe too!
保险柜!
Come on!
快点!
37-King-5 shots fired.
37-King-5,有枪击
Request help 418 West 5th Street.
请求援助 418西第5大街
Detective Malone!
Malone警官!
You okay? – Oh shit!
你还好么? -哦该死
Shit! Get back!
该死!趴下!
Back! Get back!
趴下!趴下!
I don’t need this.
我不要这个
I don’t want no… – Freeze!
我不想没…… -别动!
Put your hands on the pavement.
举起手来 把手放在在人行横道上
Put your hands on the pavement! – There is no pavement.
举起你的手放在人行横道上! -这里没有人行横道!
Then put them on the Oodles of Noodles.
那么把他们放在那些方便面上
On the noodles! – Chicken or beef?
放在面条上 -鸡肉的还是牛肉的?
Chicken.
鸡肉
Cool.
酷
Cool is good. – Hold on.
酷就是好 -等等
Miles?
Miles?
Tulley!
Tulley!
Nigger what are you doin’? – What are you doin’ here?
黑鬼 你在干吗? -你在这里干嘛?
I’m freakin’ workin’ over here. – Detective Malone!
我正在这工作啊 -Malone警探!
I’m coming in!
我要进来了!
Put the gun down!
把枪放下!
Detective Malone talk to me!
Malone警官 回答我!
Go out the back way!
从后门走!
Go out the back way!
从后门走!
Detective talk to me!
警官 回话啊!
Take two steps back! – What?
从后面走! -什么?
Go!
走!
Hold it!
拿着!
Hold your fire!
别开枪!
You okay? – Yeah.
你还好吗? -是
Shit!
该死!
It’s a dead end!
这是死路!