There you go.
走啊
Now Deke…
现在,Deke…
this is going to hurt a little.
这会有点疼
Holy Christ.
圣洁的上帝啊
That’s for Eddie.
这是为了Eddie
Adios amigo.
再见 朋友(西班牙语)
You son of a bitch!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Come back here!
回来!
You son of a bitch!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You die!
你去死吧!
You all right?
你还好吗?
I needed a vacation anyway right?
总之我得休个假了 是吧?
FBI needs to talk to you Detective Malone.
FBI要跟你讲话 Malone警探
Peterson regional director FBI. We need to talk.
Peterson,地区长官FBI 我们需要谈谈
Wait a minute. Slow down.
等一会 慢慢来
No Lieutenant. I will not slow down.
不 中尉 我不会慢慢来
Is this man one of yours or not?
这个人是你们的人吗?
You bet your ass he is.
我打赌他是
Well I’m going to find out what happened here…
好 我要知道 这里到底怎么了…
even if it means putting your entire department under federal review.
即使这意味着会把你们 整个部门置于联邦的监管下
Yeah? – Nice work.
什么? -做的好
My office just spent the last hour talking…
我们刚才花了一个小时的时间询问了从
to West Covina and the US Attorney’s Office…
西Covina 到美国律政部…
trying to find out who you’re working for.
试图查出 你为谁工作
Now we know it’s not the bureau.
现在我们知道这不是一个官方的调遣
I think it’s time you gave us an explanation.
我想到了 你给我们一个解释的时候了
I’m a federale. – A federale?
我是一个跨国探员 -跨国探员?
Look across that border. What do you see?
看 我跨过了边境 你看到了吗?
That is the Democratic Republic of Mexico.
这是 墨西哥民♥主♥共和国
You’re Mexican? – On my mother’s father’s side.
你是墨西哥人? – 在我爸妈那边是…
I can see it. – Glasias thank you.
看得出来 – 谢谢(西班牙语),谢谢你
I shouldn’t be tellin’ y’all this because I could lose my federale-hood.
我不应该告诉你的 因为我可能失去我的跨国探员身份
Your what? – My federale-hood.
你的什么? – 我的跨国探员身份
I had to throw you guys off okay?
我只能丢下你们了 好吗?
I was doing it for my country.
我是为了我的国家
The red the white…
红 白…
and the green.
和绿
If you guys will excuse me I must get across this border…
对不起了 我要跨过边境了…
and school some of my compadres you know…
去找 我的伙伴 你知道…
on things we like to talk about.
这些我们说过的
So y’all stay up. Be cool.
所以 就这样吧 酷一点
What’s happening? Hook a brother up with a taco!
发生什么了? 找个人跳探戈
A burrito!
墨西哥煎饼!
I can’t believe so much bad shit can happen on such a beautiful day.
我真不能相信 这么美丽的一天发生这么多该死的事情
Yeah? What?
是 什么?
I think your Spanish is a little rusty.
我想你的西班牙语 有些生锈了
You just told those men you got a big cat in your pants.
你刚才告诉那些人 你的裤子里面有只大猫
That’s a Latin thing.
这是拉丁的故事
Macho. You wouldn’t understand.
Macho 你不会明白的
I think I do understand…
我想我明白…
Logan
Logan.
What?
什么?
How’d you know it was me?
你怎么知道那是我?
I started thinking if I was Miles Logan…
我开始想 如果我是Miles Logan…
and I had my diamond hidden in a police building…
如果我把我的钻石藏在了 一个警♥察♥局里面…
what would I do?
我会做什么?
So I thought like a crook.
所以我想我像个骗子
Is that right? I don’t believe this.
对么? 我真不敢相信
He’s a major felon.
他是个重罪犯人
This is one hell of a bust.
真是不可思议
Yeah it’s a hell of a bust for us.
是 真是不可思议!
It’s just too bad we can’t make it.
太糟糕了 我们不能行动了
Say what?
什么?
You heard the FBI.
你听到FBI说的了
They’re extremely strict about pursuing suspects across international borders…
他们不允许跨国抓捕罪犯
and you’re just out of our jurisdiction.
你正好超出了我们 的权力范围
Your…
你们的…
Exactly because I’m across…
正好 因为我跨过了…
So if I’m across the border and you’re over there there’s no way that you…
所以如果我跨过了国境线 你 在那边 你就没办法…
Yeah! I love this jurisdiction shit.
耶!我真喜欢权力这狗屎东西!
Oh man.
哦 伙计
So I guess this is the last time I’m going to see you boys?
我想这是我最后一次看到你们了?
Yeah but you know maybe we’ll catch you later.
是 但是 你知道 也许我会晚些时候抓住你的
Is it like that? – Yeah it’s like that.
就那样? -是 就那样
Adios amigo.
再见 朋友(西班牙语)
Adios.
再见(西班牙语)
Right there. Jurisdiction.
就在那里 权力
Thanks.
谢谢
You know what I mean? – Yeah.
你知道我指的什么? 知道
And I’m out!
我走了!