你好 是 我想要联邦调查局的号♥码
Hello. Yes, I want the number of the FBI.
你可以帮我联♥系♥到吗
Can you connect me?
联邦调查局
The FBI.
-是弗兰西斯先生 -什么事
-Mr. Francis? -Yes?
-是豪尔·弗兰西斯 -是我
-Hal Francis? -Yes.
对不起 先生 我们需要逮捕你
I’m sorry, sir, we have a warrant for your arrest.
-什么 -我们有逮捕你的逮捕令
-What? -Yes,sir. We have a warrant for your arrest.
-这是在开玩笑吗 -不是 先生
-Is this some kind of a joke? -No, sir.
-你最好现在跟我们走 -为何逮捕我
-It’s best if you come with us now. -Under arrest for what?
先生 请跟我们走 我们去市中心解决
Sir, come with us now. We’ll settle this downtown.
-你们有逮捕令 -有
-Do you have a warrant? -I do.
-要给我戴手铐 -对
-Gonna handcuff me? -We are.
-我想和我的律师谈谈 -你可以打电♥话♥叫你的律师
-I wanna talk to my lawyer. -You’ll be able to call your lawyer.
但我们有义务警告你 你有权保持沉默
But first is that we have duty to warn you, you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的每一句话都可能成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be held against you in court.
好 好 我们走
Okay, okay, let’s go. Let’s go.
万能的上帝啊
Jesus Christ Almighty.
为何逮捕我 能告诉我吗
What am I being arrested for? Can you tell me that, please?
我们可以去市区讨论这些 先生
We can discuss this downtown, sir.
他让我幻灭 但我更恨你
As disillusioned as I was with him, I hated you more.
我很后悔我在那一刻做的
The moment I did what I did, I regretted it.
我不想谈这些 这都过去了 结束了
I don’t wanna discuss it. It’s past. It’s over.
你不能收回那次通话
You can’t take back that phone call.
我需要你 丹尼
I need you, Danny.
我不想见你 茉莉 我想让过去过去
I don’t wanna see you, Jasmine. I want the past past.
我变成了另一个人 感谢我的妻子 我戒毒了
I’ve become a different person, thanks to my wife. I’m off drugs.
求你了 别来破坏我的生活
Just, please, don’t spoil everything.
你离开 我才能继续我的生活
Just get out of my life so I can move on.
当然
Definitely.
来点香槟
Hey, have some champagne.
奇立带了一些来庆祝
Chili brought some over to celebrate.
我们和好了
We’re back together.
对不起 我没心情庆祝
I’m sorry, I’m not in a celebratory mood.
就算我有 我也不认为那有什么好庆祝的
If I was, I don’t think I’d find that news anything to celebrate about.
别这样 茉莉 我们不要互相挖苦了好吗
Hey, come on, Jasmine, let’s not dig at each other, okay?
我要搬来和你妹妹一起住
I’m moving to live with your sister,
她告诉我 你找了个有钱的老公
and she tells me you found a rich husband.
-他会去华盛顿从政 -我们和好了
-who’s gonna be a big shot in Washington. -We made up.
她乞求我的原谅
She begged for my forgiveness.
他向我道歉了 哭得像个孩子
And he cried like a baby and apologized.
-我没有哭 -胡说 你一直在哭
-I didn’t cry. -Bullshit. You cry all the time.
但我们要一起住了
But we’re moving in.
我们计划了很长时间 也许我们应该快点做…
It’s something we planned for a long time and maybe if we’d just done it…
看在老天的份上
Oh, for chrissake.
你的自尊去哪里了
What’s wrong with your self-esteem?
有那么多不会把电♥话♥从墙上扯下来的男人
There’s a worle of men who’d never think about ripping the phone out of the wall.
别这样说他 你总对他挑三拣四
Hey, leave him alone. You’re always picking on him.
不 你选择了废物 对吗
No, you choose losers, okay?
因为你认为你只配得上废物
Because that’s what you think you deserve.
所以你只能像这样生活 所以你永远不会有更好的生活
That’s why you’re living like this and that’s why you’ll never have a better life.
我…我过得…
I’m… I’m living…
我过得这样是因为你嫁给了最大的废物
I’m living like this because you married the biggest loser of all
你还在他把我改善生活的机会
and went your own sweet way
挥霍掉之后 继续你的幸福生活
while he pissed away my one big chance to make a better life.
别这样 不要毁了我们的庆祝 好吗
Come on, let’s not ruin our celebration, okay?
别这样 她很开心 我们都很开心 我们别再惹是非了
Come on, she’s happy, we’re happy. Let’s let sleeping dogs lie.
他是对的 我不会再为自己辩护了
He’s right. I’m not gonna be drawn into defending myself
我只是为你好
when all I wanted to do was bring you in on a good deal.
我今天就搬出去
I’m moving out of this place today.
我要振作起来
I just gotta get myself together.
就像我希望的那样 德怀特让我搬去和他一起住
Dwight asked me to move in with him, as I expected he would.
他想我装♥修♥完他的家后
He wants me to finish decorating his home.
我们就结婚 然后我们一起住
Then we’ll marry and we’ll move in together.
他是那种没有女人就会迷失的男人
You know, he’s one of these men who’s lost without a woman.
他需要一个对的女人 她需对他的事业有所助益
It has to be the right woman, who’s a plus for his career.
而我的社交技巧对他的仕途有所助益
And I have the social skills required for his future in politics.
以后几年 我们会住在维也纳
For the next few years, we’ll be living in Vienna.
现在 如果你不介意 我要去冲个澡
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna take a shower.
我会派人来拿我的行李
I’ll send for my luggage.
她说的有些话让我火冒三丈 但我忍♥住了
I was pretty angry at some of the things she said, but I kept it on the inside.
我已经厌倦了听她攻击你了 你懂吗
I’m tired of her knocking you. You know?
别妄想吃掉最后一块披萨
Don’t even think about taking that last slice of pizza.
-为什么 -那块披萨是我的 别吃它
-What? Why? -That’s my slice of pizza. Don’t take it.
-真的吗 -最后一块是男人的
-Oh. Is it really? -Last slice belongs to the man.
-你压得我太重了 -是吗
-You’re putting too much on the hips. -Is that so?
-是 你要是还想留住我…-这块是你的
-Yeah, if you wanna keep me around… -This slice is yours?
-金洁 别碰它 我对天发誓 -你的 你的
-Don’t touch it. Ginger, I swear to God. -Is this yours? Is this yours?
那块是我的
That slice of pizza is mine.
那是我的
That’s mine.
那是我的 那是我的
That’s mine. That’s mine.
那是我的 那都是我的
Oh, that’s mine. Those are definitely mine.
是你的
Is that yours?
是吗
Yeah?
好吧 那是你的 好吧
Yeah, that’s yours, okay.
人生充满了危险
It’s fraught with peril.
他们在传 他们在说
They gossip, you know, they talk.
我见到丹尼了
I saw Danny.
是啊 我告诉你了吗
Yes, did I tell you?
他结婚了
He’s getting married.
周末在棕榈海滩我可以穿…
A weekend in Palm Beach means I can wear…
穿什么呢 我可以穿在巴黎买♥♥的迪奥的裙子
What could I wear? I can wear the Dior dress I bought in Paris.
是啊 我的黑裙子
Yes, my black dress.
豪尔总是送珠宝首饰来给我惊喜
Well, Hal always used to surprise me with jewelry.
相当奢侈的首饰
Extravagant pieces.
我想那些都是他拍卖♥♥到的
I think he used to buy them at auction.
你在做什么真是显而易见
It’s so obvious what you’re doing.
你以为我不知道
You think I don’t know.
法国的互惠工
French au pair.
这是葡萄园里演奏的
This was playing on the Vineyard.
“蓝月亮”
“Blue Moon.”
我以前能记住歌♥词
I used to know the words.
我知道歌♥词
I knew the words.
现在一团乱
Now they’re all a jumble.