There’s definitely some size out there in the water.
听起来有点太熟悉了
Sounds a little bit too familiar.
像是母亲,像是女儿
Like mother, like daughter.
这一直是你的梦想,注定的,
This is your dream. This is what you were born to do.
不要落后那些家伙 -伊登!
Don’t throw it away on this guy. -Eden!
你不是个儒夫,你只是害怕,
You’re not a quitter. You’re just scared.
我要成为世界上最好的冲浪手
I’m gonna be the best surfer in the world.
总有人脱颖而出的,
不是你,就是其他的女孩子
And it’s just you and one other girl out there.
不是你,就是其他的女孩子
It’s just you and one other girl out there.
糟了 -你在干什么啊?
Shit! -What are you doing?
没有干什么
Nothing.
哇,你看起来 -什么?
Wow. You look… -What?
这件衣服哪儿弄来的? -什么啊?
Where’d you get that? -What?
衣服啊 -当然是商店里买♥♥的了
The dress. -From a store.
他买♥♥给你的吗? -是的 那又怎么样?
He bought it? -Yes, he bought it. So what?
我可以看到你的乳♥房♥♥ -太好了
So, I can see your boobs! -Great.
她看起来很漂亮 -谢谢
I think she looks beautiful. -Thank you.
这就是她要的样子 -像个巴比娃娃
She looks the way he wants her to look. -Like Baywatch Barbie.
潘妮 闭嘴
Penny, shut up.
他要买♥♥了的全部吗? -潘妮!我现在没法做这些,喔?
Is he gonna buy you implants, too? -Penny! I just can’t do this right now, okay?
看,那个小女孩竟然可以做的这么好
Man, that girl could rip.
是谁啊? -你啊
Who is that? -You.
那是你第一次在比赛中打败我的时候
That was the first time you beat me at the Menehune Contest in Haleiwa.
你那时真的很狂
You were such a cocky little shit.
不要总谈些无聊的事情,你怎样成为第一的
Always talking all that trash and how you would be number one.
我对你很生气,因为我知道你能行的
I was so pissed at you, ’cause I knew you would be.
有天分,还有狗屎运
All talented and shit.
男孩子们在结网 记得吗?
The boys were spinning. Remember that?
他们制定了很多的鸟规则,就是想让你在比赛中出丑
They had to throw up some bullshit rule barring you from the boys’ contest.
我要迟到了 -他几天后就走了,晒的一身黑
I’m gonna be late. -He’s leaving in a few days with a tan.
你呢?你留下了些什么呢?一双名贵的鞋子吗?
And what are you gonna be left with? A pair of shoes?
我要白金的 -至少是银的
I wanted platinum, but… -At least it’s an eight.
不是吗? -最好是的
It is? -It better be.
他说过是的 一又二分之一个银
He said it was. One and a half.
每个人都觉得我很性感 -我是最性感的 你不是
Everybody thinks I’m sexy. -I’m the sexiest…You ain’t sexy!
他什么也不懂的
He don’t know anything.
蒂芙尼银饰品 -你喜欢蒂芙尼
Very Tiffany’s. -Then you always get to be at Tiffany’s.
他喜欢你的全部,一♥夜♥情♥
He likes your little some-some. A little loving one night…
接着你也变了,更有吸引力
Maybe then, you know.
-And then you get yourself a little upgrade.
晚安 欢迎光临
Good evening, miss.
Welcome to the Lanakai.
吉米,你在开玩笑吧
Jimmy, are you kidding me?
是我,安妮玛丽 -哦,真是的,你看起来象变了一个人试的
It’s me. It’s Anne Marie. -Holy shit! You look insane!
谢谢 -不用
Thank you. -All right.
哇喔,你看起来– -很难看吗
Wow. You look… -Weird.
不是,太美了 -真的?
No. No. Gorgeous. -Really?
走吧 展示一下你自己 喔!
Let’s go show you off. Ah!
现在是该那些幸运的人
Okay, now it’s time for a few of you lucky men
学跳我们的草裙舞了
to learn how to do the Tahitian hula.
有人自愿吗? -呵,吔
Do we have any volunteers? -Hell, yeah!
一群聪明伶俐的男人 一群有体型的人
Some intelligent men. Some men of size.
开始,来吧,祝我好运吧
Here I go. All right. Wish me luck.
把你们的手举在空中,
Get those hands up in the air. Come on, now.
快点 来吧,各位怪胎
Come on. Let’s go, everybody. Totally freaky!
摇起来吧 快点!
Shake that thing. Come on!
摇起来吧 快点!展示一下你自己!摇起来吧!
Shake that thing. Come on! Show them what you’re worth! Shake that thing!
嘿,我是“好热的”海浪预报员,又一高浪过去了
How’s it, wave riders? We got that high-surf advisory posted again.
现在大概又15-20英尺高
Right now, it’s a macking 15-to-20 feet.
明天肯定有浪管,那将是那些勇敢的女孩的好舞台
Out at Pipeline tomorrow, the girls have the place all to themselves.
我们在这里谈些什么呢?
So, what are we supposed to talk about with her anyways?
风浪或者彗星
Windex, I guess, or Comet.
这里唯一知道风浪或者彗星的是
The only person who knows anything about Windex or Comet
卡门,不是我 -对啊
in our house is Carmen, not me. -You’re right.
我希望她不要自认为他会娶她
Right. Seriously, you guys, I hope she doesn’t think he’s gonna marry her.
她当然这么认为了。白马王子把她从这里赎了出去
Of course she does. Prince Charming coming to save her from the toilets.
并且每年有一千万,
And get some of that $10 million a year.
喔,上帝,马特和女侍的经典之作
Oh, God! Matt and the maid. It’s classic.
你们看到她的衣服了吗?
Oh, my God. Did you guys check out that dress? Hello?
她认为她来到了那里了,班级舞会吗?
God, where does she think she’s going, anyway? The prom?
她的鞋真的很可爱
You guys, I thought her shoes were totally cute.
相信我,肯定是他给她的,所有的,都是马特托尔曼给她的
Trust me on this. He made her up. The whole Matt Tollman makeover.
看那些鞋子,衣服,还有手镯
Did you see the shoes, the dress, the bracelet?
他的杰作,
His classic line.
哦,上帝
Oh, my God.
你们记得丹尼的女服务员吗?
Do you guys remember the Denny’s waitress?
哦,是的
That’s right. I remember.
她原来在丹尼,难怪看起来很眼熟了
She was from Denny’s. I knew she looked familiar.
马特喜欢穷女孩,他就是那样的
Matt loves to slum. That’s just how he is.
不要这样说,那是他的个性
Come on. That’s his style.
他喜欢那些不值钱的 -便宜的野花
He likes those cheap, little… -Cheap Barbie…
这双鞋是你的了
Here. They’re all yours.
哦上帝 -哦上帝 那不就是她吗?
Oh, my God! -Oh, my God. Was that just her?
是的 -她在这里
It was. -She was here.
我们今晚的优胜者,你叫什么名字啊?
Our dancer tonight is Chief… What’s your name?
莱斯利 这里的每个人都叫我“胡桐爸爸“
Leslie, but everybody calls me Poon Daddy!
哇喔,优胜者是“胡桐爸爸“
Aloha, Chief Poon Daddy! -Aloha, Chief Poon Daddy!
哦,吔!
Oh, yeah!
喔,宝贝,来吧,
Baby, go!
来吧 扭起来吧
Yeah. Shake it for us!
你的“胸”里是不是也有奶啊?摇起来!摇起来!摇起来!
You got milk in those coconuts? Shake it, shake it, shake it!
哦,吔 哦,吔
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
安妮玛丽 你去哪里啊?安妮玛丽 站住
Anne Marie. Where are you going? Anne Marie? Stop.
怎么 哦,
What the… Oh, man.
喔,安妮玛丽,喔
Ah, Anne Marie, what…
安妮玛丽
Anne Marie.
你到底在干些什么啊? -马特,我也不知道我在干些什么
What the hell are you doing? -I don’t know, Matt. What am I doing?
前天,我在叫早餐的时候,
The other day, when I was ordering room service,
服务员称我托尔曼太太,我没有纠正他,
the guy on the phone called me “Mrs. Tollman,” and I didn’t correct him,
因为那个时候,我好像真的是了
’cause for a minute, I liked the way it sounded.
但是我怀疑那个服务员是否真的这么认为
And I was just wondering if the Denny’s waitress felt the same way.
听着 -你知道的 我很好,喔
Listen… -You know what? I’m fine, okay?
我知道我是谁 我能承受这些
I know what I am, and I’m fine with it.
什么啊,你是谁啊
What? Who are you?
我是你在度假的时候睡过的一个女佣人,我肯定是你故事的主角了
I’m the maid that you slept with on vacation. I’m the great story you tell
当你告诉别人你是怎样学会冲浪的时候
when someone asks you how you learned how to surf.
你不相信任何人是吗? -我能吗?我能相信你吗?
You don’t trust anybody, do you? -Can I? Can I trust you?
干什么?
To do what?
我的意思是-
I mean…
你想要什么? -我想要什么?哦,上帝
What do you want? -What do I want? Oh, my God.
我想要
I want
戒烟,去上大学
Penny to quit smoking and to go to college.
我想要
I want…
一次付清电♥话♥费,电费和房♥租等所有的费用
I want to be able to pay the phone and the electricity and the rent
在一个月里
all in the same month.
我想女孩子能成为冲浪杂♥志♥的封面人物,
I want a girl to be on the cover of Surfmagazine,
如果是我的话更好,如果是其她的女孩子也行的
and that would be great if that girl were me, but any girl would do. And I want…
我的意思是,我想要妈妈回家
I mean, I wish my mom would come home.
我真的真的很想赢明天的比赛
And I really, really want to win Pipe Masters tomorrow.
这就是我想要的 -好的,那就实现它啊,
That’s what I want. -Well, do it.
马特,你不明白的,浪管是世界上最凶的浪
Matt, you don’t understand, okay? Pipe… Pipe is the heaviest wave in the world, okay?
好的,那你就不要在这里工作,你会死的
You don’t just get worked there. You die.
有人就死在浪管里
People die there.
如果真发生这种事情 是我没用,一个浪都应付不了
And what happens when I just paddle out and I don’t take off in a single wave?
我不在乎我自己,
‘Cause I don’t care if I make a fool out of myself,
但我不想让家人难过
but I do not want to embarrass my family,
我不想让莉娜,伊登和潘妮难过,她们是我的家人
and that’s what Lena and Eden and Penny are. They’re my family.
能告诉我该怎么做吗
Just tell me what to do, please.
你想我告诉你该怎么做吗? -是的
You want me to tell you what to do? -Yes.
你知道该怎么做的 -我不知道,马特,我确实不知道
You know what to do. -No, Matt. I honestly don’t.
就象那天我在沙滩上碰到的那个女孩
Just be the girl I met on the beach.