Where are you from, you honky? -Drew, stop it.
你要干什么 -德鲁 不要再碰我
You want some of this? -Drew, stop it.
不要再碰我 -别碰她
Don’t even touch me. -Don’t touch her.
不准碰她! -德鲁 你想干嘛?
What are you gonna do? -Drew, grow up!
我拿了他的钱包,走吧,去冲浪了
I’ve got his wallet. We’re out of here. Let’s go surf.
够了!德鲁,要像个大人
Stop, stop, stop. Drew, stop! Act like an adult.
到车里去 够了 不要打了,走开
Just get in the car. Seriously, stop it. Walk away.
够了 不要打了,你怎么这个样子啊?
Seriously, stop it. Why do you have to be like this?
对了, -不准碰她
Right, get over there. -Don’t touch her.
那你想怎么样啊?那你想怎么样啊?
What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do?
求你了!你干什么呀? -你要干什么
Please! What are you doing? -You want some of this?
德鲁
Drew!
你们两个!够了!不要打了!走开
Both of you! Get off! That’s enough! Stop! Get off!
你上车 行了!上车!
Get in the car! Stop it! Stop. Get in the car.
不要打了,上车 上车啊
Now, stop it. Get in the car. Just get in the car.
滚开
Walk away.
你真是一混♥蛋♥
You’re an asshole.
我就该这么做
I do what I do best.
好了,兄弟 -你了不起
Relax, bro. -You kicked his ass.
什么 -了不起
What? -Kicked his ass.
有钱就了不起了,笨蛋 -滚回去吧
Nice meeting you guys. -Beat it. Go back to the mainland.
真愚蠢
This is bullshit.
我租了一辆水上摩托车 -伊登 我知道
I rented a Jet Ski. -Eden, I know.
真抱歉,真的很抱歉
I’m sorry. I said I was sorry a hundred times.
算了 -真是他妈的
Whatever. -She’s scared, man.
喂
Hello?
她怎么说?
What’d she say?
她都不在 干嘛
She’s messing up, man.
没什么事吧! -噢,没有
Everything okay? -Oh, yeah. We’ll be okay.
我明白为什么那些游客,不离开他们的酒店房♥间了
I can see why the tourists here never leave their hotels.
不要谈那个,夏威夷人不都是这样的,他们只是太过头了点
Oh! Don’t say that. That’s not real Hawaii. They’re just… They’re just crazy.
他们特别在意他们的土地,他们的沙滩和那些海浪
They’re so protective of their land and their waves, especially.
还有他们的女人吧?
And their women?
怎么了? -真的很高兴来这里度假
What? -I’m glad I’m here.
噢!
Oh!
我要去训练了 -那我起来
I have to go to practice. -I’ll get up.
不用,不用了 继续你的好梦 -真的?
No, no, no, no. Sleep in. -Are you sure?
当然了 继续睡吧 -喔
Yeah, you sleep. -Okay.
那再见 -再见
Bye. -Bye.
哦,糟了, -糟了
Shit. Shit.
喂 -莉娜,是我
Hello? -Lena, it’s me.
你在哪里啊? -不要担心我了
Hey. Where are you? -Don’t worry about it.
不会吧,你在他的房♥间里? -你别管太多
You’re at his room, huh? -It’s none of your business.
我只想问问潘妮上学有没有问题
Listen, I just want to make sure Penny gets to school okay.
没问题 不要担心
Yeah, yeah. Don’t worry about it.
告诉我你们干了些什么啊? -以后会告诉你的了
What happened? -I will tell you everything.
快点告诉我,小酒虫
Come on, little hooch.
不要这样叫我嘛 哦,我的天
Shut up. Oh, my God.
好吧好吧 -那再见
All right. -Bye.
房♥间服务部,有什么可以帮你的吗?
Room service. Can I help you?
我想要份早餐
Yes, I’d like to order some breakfast, please.
当然 托尔曼太太 你想吃点什么呢?
Of course, Mrs. Tollman. What can I get you?
嗯,草莓蛋糕吧
Uh, the blueberry waffles.
打扫房♥间的,
Housekeeping!
早安,阿洛哈,看看我们的小公主
Well, aloha! Look at you, little miss princess.
是,是,是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你的漂亮拖鞋很合脚啊 -我还穿着去游泳池了
So the glass slipper fit, huh? -I even went in the pool.
算了吧 你可真是够刺♥激♥人的啊
Shut up! You’re so irritating!
这不关我的事 是他追我的,还让我吃什么草莓蛋糕
It’s wasn’t my fault. He abducted me and forced me to eat blueberry waffles.
草莓蛋糕?哪里啊? -外面桌上
Blueberry waffles? Where? -Outside.
很好吃的
Nice.
你干什么啊? -帮忙啊
What are you doing? -Helping.
你不再是个女侍了 -过来 伊登 不要生我的气了
Why? You’re not a maid anymore. -Come on, Eden. Don’t be mad at me.
我没有
I’m not mad.
嗯!太好吃了 你怎么不加点奶油
Mmm. These are so good. You didn’t save me any whipped cream, though.
某人认为你穿着比基尼很性感,你就忘了比赛
Some guy thinks you look hot in a bikini, and you forget all about the contest.
不是那样的,你知道的
That’s not fair, and you know it.
香槟酒?你可真乐啊? -别说了
Champagne? How cheesy are you? -Shut up!
我不是生你的气
I’m not mad.
我只是刚好知道你在那里
It’s just… I happen to know that you kick ass out there,
你努力工作,去你想去的地方
and you worked very hard to get to where you are.
我知道
I know.
冲浪名人赛三天后就开始了,每个赞助商都会来这里
Pipe is in three days. Every single sponsor is here.
那天肯定有人会脱颖而出,不是你就是其他人
And it’s just you and one other girl out there.
我了解,我明白 好了吧 -人们对你抱有很大的希望
I know. I got it. Okay? -People would kill to be in your shoes.
我知道
I got it!
嘿,听我说 比赛肯定是放在第一位的,没有什么能改变
Hey, listen to me. Contest comes first. Nothing changes that.
我将脱颖而出,会胜过你
I’m gonna whip it around and put you into this left!
吔
Yeah!
呜
Whoo!
吔
Yeah.
看 看 来了
This is it. This is it, right there!
太棒了
Yeah!
糟了
Shit!
安妮玛丽!
Anne Marie!
你在哪里
Where are you?
安妮玛丽!
Anne Marie!
伊登,我在这里
Eden, over here!
快点快点,我们离开这里
Get on! Get on! Come on. We gotta get out of here.
我抓到你了!我抓到你了!握紧
I got you! I got you! Hold on.
走啊!怎么了?握紧!
Move! What’s wrong? Gun it!
伊登,离开这里! -哦,糟了
Eden, get out of here! -Oh, shit!
往外舀水!
Bail, bail, bail!
还好吧 -刚才你在哪里啊?
You all right? -Where were you?
我就在你后面,看来我不行了
I was right behind you. I couldn’t get in without getting crushed.
你追我太急,你想我提前就被淘汰吗
You whipped me in way too deep, and you need to kick out earlier.
难道我们不是一步一步在训练吗? -我想参赛
Are you done with your excuses now? -I want to go in.
我们休息一下吧
We’ll rest for a minute.
我不想休息,我差点就死在那里了
I don’t want to get some rest! I almost frigging died out there!
你死不了,你只是在水下,差不多5秒钟
You did not almost die. You were under for, like, five seconds.
不要象个巴比娃娃 -你说什么,啊?
Stop being such a Barbie. -What did you say to me? What?
巴比娃娃 你怎么了
A Barbie? What is your problem?
我说如果这样你都受不了的话,
Look, all I’m saying is that if you can’t handle this,
你就不可能为那场比赛做好充分的准备
there’s no way you’re gonna be ready for the Pipe Masters.
那好啊,你去啊,你有胆量,伊登,你去啊
Then you go! You’re so frigging ballsy, Eden, you go!
我不能 我不在被邀请的行列里
I can’t. I wasn’t invited.
我不管 你到底想要我怎么样啊 -我想让你做的
I don’t know what the hell you want from me. -You know, what I want from you
就是你自己去实现你的梦想,不要通过我
is to get your own life and stop living through me!
实现你的梦想吧
Get your own dreams!
就算是的,那你想退出吗,你想引起人们的注意吗?
So that’s it? You gonna go run off and be a pro-ho, huh?
至少,还有人关心我
At least I have someone that’s interested in me!
怎么听起来那么熟悉啊?遇到困难就缩头
Why does this seem so familiar, huh? Run away when things get tough.
我重复了好多遍了,我发现我好像在哄小孩一样
“I’m stressed out. I think I’m gonna ditch my kid
为了一个在刚认识的男人而放弃比赛吗 -闭嘴,伊登 我是认真的
“and run away with some guy I just met.” -Shut up, Eden. I’m not kidding.
听起来很熟悉 -不要管我!
Sounds a little bit too familiar. -Leave me alone!
像是母亲又像是女儿 -闭嘴
Like mother, like daughter. -Shut up!
你想干什么,我就想不干了
That’s what you’re gonna do? You’re just gonna quit?
从我面前消失 -那些看不起你的家伙看来是对的
Get out of my face, Eden. -You gonna prove these guys right?
为什么那些混♥蛋♥不认为你能冲浪呢,就是因为你放不开
Assholes who think that you can’t surf Pipe because you don’t have the balls!
是的我也这么认为,所以我不干了,我不干了
I guess so, then, ’cause I quit. I quit!
你不是个儒夫 你只是害怕
You’re not a quitter. You’re just scared.
嘿
Hey.
噢,天啦 你这是怎么了?
Oh, my God. What’s wrong?
发生了什么事情吗? -是的
Are you okay? -No.
罗谢尔站在浪尖上
Wow, Rochelle Ballard rips!
我已经尽力了 不好意思,罗谢尔,
You wiped out! Sorry, Rochelle.
安妮玛丽在哪里啊? -管她呢?让我来玩一把
Where’s Anne Marie? -Who cares? Let me play.
嘿,轮到我了,你输了,
Hey, it’s my turn. You got beat.
星期三,一个大浪天
It’s hump day. Wednesday, February 3.
我们已经知道北方和西北方
We’ve got that high-surf advisory in effect for the north and northwest-facing shores.
很适合冲浪