That’s very serious. -It’s great. Yeah.
那么 你等会儿我会带钱下来
All right. Well, in that case, you wait here. I’ll come right back with your money.
嘿 等等
All right. Wait.
我上去 -确定?
I’ll come up. -You sure?
喔 我不想破坏你的名誉或什么
Okay. ‘Cause I don’t want to ruin your reputation or anything.
谢谢 我很重视
Thanks. I’ll worry about that.
好吧 -喔
All right. -Okay.
这样 你走电梯 我走后边门
You go up the elevator. I’ll go up the back way, so it’s, like, inconspicuous.
真是鬼鬼祟祟 就像是007电影一样 -闭嘴啦
It’s so sneaky. It’s like James Bond. -Just shut up.
抱歉
Excuse me.
她在干嘛?
What the hell is she doing?
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
我要-我–我不知道这是不是你的房♥间
I just… I didn’t know if that was your room or not.
这是我房♥间 -喔
It’s my room. -Yeah.
请进 -喔 谢谢
Come in. -Okay. Thanks.
哇
Wow.
晚上看起来不一样 -是啊 很不错吧
Looks different at night. -Yeah, it’s pretty nice.
我想,我想要 -喔 厕所在那边
I’m just gonna go… -It’s right there.
好的 我知道在哪 谢谢
I know where it is. Thanks.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
喔,我只是要把藏着的钱找出来
I’m just trying to find the money that I hid.
什么,怕给女侍偷走? -是啊
What, from the maid? -Yeah. Right.
看着,一二三四五六七
Uh, let’s see. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven,
八♥九♥ -不 等等 那-那不,
eight, nine… -Wait. That’s way, way…
那不就是1000 块钱,我在这要一周,每天 150块钱
That’s $1,000. I’ll be here a week. That’s $150 a day,
我一次付清 自己打折少付50块
so I gave myself a $50 discount for paying up front.
你这是要买♥♥断我? -不 不是 我只是不想要失去你
Are you trying to buy me? -No. No. I just don’t want to lose you.
我可以问一个怪问题吗?
Can I ask you a really weird question?
可以 -你喷了我的古龙水吗?
Yeah. -Are you wearing my cologne?
嗯 是啊
Yes.
那,嗯 很适合你
It smells good on you.
你是否该接一下 -好吧
You should probably get that. -Yeah. Right.
嘿 嘿,宝贝
Yeah? Hey. Hey, sweetheart.
你好一些了吗?
Are you feeling better?
是啊,我先前有打,但没人接电♥话♥
Yeah, no, I tried to call earlier, but no one was there.
是 我想你 我也想你
Yeah, I miss you, too. I miss you, too.
忙乱了一天 -马特,我要–
It’s been hectic. -Matt, I’m gonna…
听着 我再打给你 好吗?好啦
Listen, let me call you back, all right? All right.
我也爱你 好吧 再见
I love you, too. All right. Bye.
对不起
Sorry.
我想这就是人家说的“无博爱”定律
I guess that’s why they have that no-fraternization rule.
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
接到妻子的电♥话♥质疑
Management gets call from irate wife
怎么凌晨两点有一个女侍在房♥里
wondering why maid is in husband’s room at 2:00 in the morning.
那不是我妻子 -妻子 女友 男友
That’s not my wife. -Wife, girlfriend, boyfriend.
不 真的 那不是我妻子,看啊 是我外甥女
No, really. It’s not my wife. Look, it’s my niece.
真的,我姊姊的女儿 洛贝卡,就是她
Actually, my sister’s daughter, Rebecca. There she is.
是这样啊
So.
我发誓
I swear.
她很漂亮 -是啊 她长的很甜
She’s beautiful. -Yeah, she is. She’s a sweetheart.
对不起 小外甥女搞不清楚时差观念
Sorry about that. It’s kind of strange with the time difference and all.
或许我该走了 时间很晚了
I should probably go. It’s getting late.
好吧 明天我们有冲浪课程吗?
All right. Do I have a surf lesson tomorrow?
当然有 -好吧
Definitely. -All right.
喔!
Okay.
再见 -再见
Bye. -Bye.
再见
Bye.
我以为你现在正要给他上课呢
I thought you were just giving him lessons.
没错 -是啊 教什么?
I did. -Yeah, in what?
潘妮 没有做完功课
Penny didn’t finish her homework.
你又没在这帮我 -应该要自己做作业的
You weren’t here to help me. -Guys, she’s gotta do her homework.
别胡扯什么,因为你正在那边工作
Don’t give us shit ’cause you were out there working it.
闭嘴 -别否认
Shut up. -Don’t deny it.
你就像是在做些无聊的事
You were working it like a rib without the sauce.
好吧 发生什么事? -喔 老天 什么事都没有发生
What happened? -Oh, my God. Nothing.
喔 当然 告诉我们啦
Oh, sure. Tell me what happened.
不 -有没有玩些什么?有没有?有没有?
No. -Did you get some play? Did you? Did you?
我们吻了两秒钟,没啥大不了的
We kissed for, like, two seconds. It wasn’t a big deal.
我相信是,我出多少钱你才要讲?
I’m sure you did. How much am I supposed to buy that for?
你把我当成什么了 -我不知道
God, what do you take me for? -I don’t know.
说真的 来吧 还有呢? -这里, 够付我们的帐了
Seriously. What else? Come on. -Here, this will pay the bills.
这似乎有 1000块钱,我觉得好像是你的淫媒
There’s, like, $1 ,000 here. I feel like your pimp.
你要知道如何接吻,或者其他
You must know how to kiss, huh? Or you must know how to do something else.
潘妮 晚安 你现在就要上♥床♥去
Goodnight, Penny. You’re going to bed now.
嘿 -怎么了?
Hey. -What’s up?
听着,我不想要唠叨
Look, I hate to be the buzzkill here,
但比赛剩下一周了,我认为现在不适合–
but the contest is in a week, and I just don’t think that it’s time for…
我知道 但我答应他明天也有冲浪课
I know. But I did promise him another lesson tomorrow.
可以取消吗? -不
Can’t you just blow him off? -No.
为何不? -因为他已经付我钱了
Why not? -Because he already paid me.
真的 -伊登
Exactly. -Eden.
我明天要租一个喷射滑板 (水上摩托车)
Well, I wanted to rent a Jet Ski tomorrow.
让你适应名人赛
Put you into some size. Get you ready for Pipe.
我们下午4:00 餐厅见
All right, well, I’ll meet you at the launch at 4:00.
何不早一点?
Why not earlier?
我尽量啦
I’ll meet you there as soon as I can.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going again?
一个旅馆不会告诉游客的景点
A little spot the hotel does not tell the tourists about.
天啊 你开车就像冲浪一样,我开车就像是我在冲浪一般
Oh, my God. You drive like you surf. I drive like I wish I surfed.
真美 -是啊 我小时候常常来
Wow. This is beautiful. -Yeah, I used to come here when I was a kid.
我梦见过整晚在冲浪
I’ve been dreaming about surfing all night.
明尼苏达也有迷冲浪啊 -哦,是啊
Oh, Minnesota’s got surf stoke, huh? -Oh, yeah.
快
Go!
哇!冲上去
Whoa! Hop on.
小心
Watch out. Whoa.
吔
Yeah!
明尼苏达 你有几个姊妹啊?
How many sisters you got, Minnesota?
五个 -五个?
Uh, five. -Five?
五个 -真的吗?你是唯一的男生?
Five. -Really? You’re the only boy?
是啊 -那就是了
Uh, yep. -That explains it, then.
就是什么?
Explains what?
因此你不怕女人的威吓
That’s why you’re not intimidated by women.
是啊 -有那么好笑吗?
Yeah. -Why is that funny?
因为 我真的怕死了女人
Because I’m scared shitless of women.
我姊姊常常揍我,看着
My sisters would beat me on a regular basis. See, look.
看到我的手指无法伸直了吗? -是的
See how I can’t extend my finger? -Yes.
因为我八岁时被姊姊达娜打断
‘Cause my sister Dana broke it when I was eight,
只因为我不原离开她的房♥间而已
just because I wouldn’t get out of her room.
是这样的
Because it’s broken that way,
我扔出球,嗖的飞了出去,比一般更有力量
when I throw the football, it gives it a nice little zip.
只是轻轻的碰了一下? -是的
A nice little touch? -Exactly.
噢,有人来了
Uh, I think we got company.
噢,太好了 -你认识这些人吗?
Oh, great. -What’s up?
是的,我认识 -我们得走了
You know those guys? -Yeah, I do. We gotta go.
真要走吗? -是得
Really? -Yeah.
收拾东西
Prepare to get vibed.
这里是“卡普”,意思是只对夏威夷本地人开放,小白
This place is kapu. That means off-limits to you, haole.
你们好啊! -这里只对本地人开放
What’s up, guys? -This is a local spot.
是的 我是本地的 -他不是
Yeah, and I’m a local. -He’s not.
你好!小白 -德鲁,让开!
What’s up, haole boy? -Drew, back off.
我们在这里长大,你只是来这里度假
We grew here. You flew here.
这不关他的事,我很抱歉带他来
It’s not his fault. I’m sorry for bringing him.
你在我们的海滩上干什么,小白
What are you doing on our beach, haole boy?
你不是这里人,就不能在这里冲浪
You don’t live here, you don’t surf here.
德鲁,我们5秒钟就从这里消失
Drew, we’ll be out in five seconds.
这里只对本地人开放,这里是我们男孩子的地方
This is a local spot. Hey. This place is for the boys.
你知道不能让这个家伙来的,安妮玛丽 干什么呀
You know not to bring this guy over here, Anne Marie. What’s up with that?
兄弟,冷静点好吗!
Why don’t you just relax, brah?
兄弟,谁跟你是兄弟了啊! -德鲁
“Brah?” You telling me “brah”? -Drew.
够了 你想打架吗? -德鲁 不要再碰我