Hey! Hey! -I’ll try to make it. Hang on.
什么? -多少?
What? -How much?
什么? -多少?
What? -How much?
我再打给你 -喔,妈的!
I’ll have to call you back. -Shit!
嘿!小心!看路啊!
Hey! Watch where you’re going!
快点!去追他 来吧
Hurry up! Go get him. Come on.
喔,快!快!快!
Okay, hurry, hurry, hurry!
嘿 嘿,听着,多少?
For lessons. How much?
我不知道 一般是多少?
I don’t know. What’s the going rate?
每小时二十元 -二十元?
Twenty bucks an hour. -$20?
太贵了吗? -十五块啦?
Too much? -$15?
十五块?旅馆要价150 元 -好 我付
$15? The hotel charges $150. -I’ll pay that.
喔!115 元 为了冲浪课程?就这样了 对吗?
150 bucks! For surf lessons? That’s it, right?
不然我们是再说什么? -有其他朋友吗?
What else are we talking about? -Got any friends?
当然有
Sure I do.
喔!好啊!
Whoo! Yeah!
你脸上那是什么,潘? -什么脸上?
What’s with the face, Pen? -What face?
亲爱的 别担心,只是一个下午而已
Don’t worry, honey. It’s just one afternoon.
你终究会有时间怀孕,继续你幸福快乐的生活
You’ll still have plenty of time to get pregnant and go on welfare.
好主意 -应该会很好玩,潘
Good idea. -It’ll be fun, Pen.
我们来跟游客敲竹杠 -不 我们不敲任何人竹杠
We’ll play rip off the tourist. -We’re not ripping anyone off.
有人付1000元就住一晚,不是自己求人敲他竹杠吗
Anyone who pays $1,000 a night for a room is just begging to be ripped off.
我昨天看到那些家伙,走进汤米巴哈马假日酒店
I saw those guys walk into Tommy Bahama yesterday
后面跟四个穿着丝绸内衣的女孩
and drop four Gs on silk boxers.
那怎么可能?那是内衣
Yeah. How is that possible? It’s underwear.
他们的钱多的花不完,都是职业美式足球员 你开玩笑吧?
Yeah, those guys got money to burn. They play in the NFL. Are you kidding?
我不在乎有没有钱,有其他更重要的
I don’t care about the money. Anything is better than this.
喔,老天啊! -是 妈的
Oh, my God. -Yeah, right.
快离开这里 -潘妮!
Let me out here, you guys. -Penny.
我以为他的朋友应该是很有名
I thought his friends would be hot at least.
被人看到是跟你们在一起会很尴尬
This is so embarrassing to be seen with you.
你们要教我们冲浪吗?
You gonna teach us how to surf?
你们要教我们冲浪吗?
Teach us how to surf.
我要走了,宝贝
I’m ready to go, baby.
王八蛋
Bastards!
来吧 每个150 元
Hey, guys, come on. It’s $150 each.
要是看到认识的人怎么办 天啊!
What if we see people we know? God.
管他的 就是冲浪课程吗?运动员都像是这样吗?
Whatever. It’s surf lessons. So this is what jocks look like?
150 元 -我们去冲浪吧,大个儿
One hundred and fifty bucks. -Let’s go surfing, big daddy.
女孩们 怎么了?
What’s up, girls?
她们是莉娜跟伊登 我是安妮玛丽
This is Lena and Eden. I’m Anne Marie.
嘿 我们今天就冲浪吗? -嗨
Surf? hi. -Hey.
小心 我会确认你会在那溺水
If you don’t watch out, I’ll make sure you drown out there.
今天还好吗? 马特 很高兴认识你 -这是我小妹,潘妮
Hey, how’s it going? Matt. Nice to meet you. -This is my little sister, Penny.
你好 小妞?冲浪小家伙
What’s up, little mama? Little surf baby.
你要穿那样去冲浪吗? -喔 不 我会穿我的大-大-大-大去
You’re gonna surf in that? -Hell, no. I’m gonna surf in my da-da-da-da’s.
穿什么? -我的大-大-大-大 去!
In your what? -My da-da-da-da’s!
大 大 大 大
Da-da-da-da’s.
你穿的是“蛋袋” -有些人是这么叫它
You’re wearing nut huggers. -Some might call them that.
但我叫它“蛋箱”,你要教我们冲浪了
I call them nut containers. You’re gonna teach me how to surf.
我数三 -一 二 三
On three? -One, two, three.
站起身!
Snap up!
别撞到小弟
No duck butt.
喔 对了
Oh, yeah.
喔!该死,不!
Oh! Hell, no!
加油 快!划啊!
Come on. Go! Paddle!
加油!加油!莱斯利
Come on! Come on, Leslie.
快! -喊啊
Go! -Call me.
呀呼 呀呼,呼 呀
Yahoo Yahoo Whoo! Yeah!
哇 -啊
Whoa! -Ahh!

Ooh!
好了没? -好了
Okay. Ready? -Okay.
开始划水!划!快划!快划水!
All right. Start paddling! Paddle! Go! Go!
好啊!站起身!站起身!站起身!
Yeah! Yes! Get up! Get up! Get up!
头部维持正中!向前倾!手张开!加油!快!
Put your head in the center. Lean forward. Hula hands! Come on! Go!
喔!
Whoa!
喔!
Yeah!
好了 回来这里! 再一次!
Come on. Get back out here! One more time!
嘿,我在教你们
Hey, I’m giving a lesson.
该你了 快啊 快划水!快划水!
There you go. Come on. Paddle, paddle.

Whoo!

Yeah!
真是好棒
That was so good.
真是好棒 -太不可思议了
That was so good. -That was incredible.

Whoa!
心灵畅快吗? -是啊 当然
Are you psyched? -Yeah, totally.
我们去那边玩大一点的浪
Let’s go and catch one of those big ones.
那边?你确定你可以驾驭吗? -绝对可以
Out there? Okay, sure you can handle it? -Yeah. Definitely.
来啊,马特 对了 继续划水啊!
Come on, Matt. You got it, you got it. Paddle, paddle, paddle.
用力啊 再用力向前划
Harder. Come on. You gotta dig.
好啦,安妮玛丽,我会跟上你的
All right, Anne Marie, I’m right there with you.
别担心我 我专精此道
Don’t worry about me. I got this mastered.
我是个职业足球员 喔,妈的!
I am a football player. Oh, shit!
喔!
Oh!
只要在多划几下 就做到了 多划几下
A couple more. You got it. Just a couple more waves.
乌龟式保护!躲到冲浪板下面!快翻过来!
Dig! Turtle! Get under your board! Turn it over!
别放弃 来啊 快划!
Don’t give up. Come on. Paddle.
一定要穿过这浪 来了
All right, here we go. Gotta make it over this wave. Here we go.
快划水! -快离开!
Paddle, paddle. -Hey, get out of the way!
用力划!就是这样
Harder. There you go.
你还好吗? -喔 真是刺♥激♥
You okay? -Oh, man, that was intense.
这里的浪头较高 你确定不要近岸一点?
I know. It’s getting big out here. Sure you don’t want to go in?
不 我意思是 我们这里安全吗?
No. I mean, are we safe out here?
要看你怎么想罗,但是 还蛮安全啦
That depends what you think is safe, but yeah, pretty much.
这个如何?不 这哪算是浪啊
How about this one here? No, this one’s not a wave.
喔 就差一点
Almost.
马特,一定会有的 我保证回来
We’ll get you one, Matt. I promise. Come on back.
是这样喔 -马特 要有耐心一点 一定会有的
Oh, man. -Just be patient, Matt. We’ll get you one.
安妮玛丽,我们要走了!
Anne Marie! We’re leaving!
嘿, 甜心,你何不来帮帮我?
Hey, sweetie. Why don’t you come over here and help me out a little bit?
得要我们俩才拿得动
Gonna need two of us to carry this one.
时候不早了 我们该回去了
Maybe we should go in. It’s getting late.
不 我没抓住一个浪头不走
I’m not leaving until I catch one of these things.
这个如何? -快掉头过来 快啊 快,别搞砸了
How about this one? -Okay, yeah, turn around, quick. Egg beat.
就是这样,马特,快划水! 快划水!快划水!
There you go, Matt. This is it. Paddling. Start paddling. Go! Go! Paddle! Paddle!
站起身 站起身
Stand up. Stand up.
这就对了!
Yeah!

Whoo!

Whoa!
这就对了! -马特 干的好!
Yes! Yeah! -There you go! Good job, Matt! Whoo!
吔 -吔
Yeah. -Yeah.
干的好! -是啊!
Good job. -Yes.
早上好
Good evening.
嗨 欢迎来到拉纳开旅馆
Hi. Welcome to the Lanakai.
没关系 我只是顺路送他过来
No, it’s all right. I’m just dropping him off.
你何不进来喝杯饮料?
Wait. Why don’t you come in for a drink?
嗯,不,好是好,可我 -我什么?
Yeah, no, I’d love to, but I… -But what?
我得要回去了,懂我的意思吗?
I have to get back to my side of the island. You know what I mean?
喔 不懂 为什么? -因为我在集训当中
Uh, no. Why? -‘Cause I’m in training.
名人 对 -名人赛
Pipe… Line. -Pipeline.
冲浪名人赛 -冲浪名人赛,对
Master. Pipe Masters, right. -Pipe Masters, right.
好吧, 我告诉你
Well, I tell you what.
我只有40块钱 -做什么?
Uh, I’ve only got 40 bucks. -For what?
付你的钟点费啊
For you. For the lesson.
喔 对啊,但若是你跟我回房♥去,我会把剩下的付清
But if you want to come up to my room, I’ll give you the rest of the money.
我 我很乐意,但看到那边的家伙了没?
I would really like to do that, but see those guys over there?
他们会看着我们往你房♥间去,
They see us heading up to your room,
明天以前 岛上一半的人都会说我跟你上过床
half the island’s gonna have us sleeping together by tomorrow morning,
肯定的 -真的吗?
guaranteed. -Really?
这就是所谓的“椰子无线电”
It’s the coconut wireless. Yeah.
那真的很严重 -是啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!