Oh, shit. -God, that reeks. What is that?
那是什么味道? -我没有,我什么都没做
What is that smell? -I’m not doing this. Uh-uh.
那是什么味道? -真是令人作呕,
What is that smell? -Freaking nasty. That’s what it is.
整个房♥间里都充满臭味 -真是令人讨厌
It reeks in this room. -This really sucks, right here.
喔,老天爷 -好吧 我们开始吧
Oh, my God. -All right. Let’s just get started.
好的 -喔,变♥态♥!
All right. -Ew! Sick!
什么? 喔!
What?
喔, 老天爷! -喔,老天爷!那–
Oh, my God! -Oh, my God, that…
我不要清理那些 -我们还是得工作
I’m not cleaning that up. -We have to do it.
我们得做完工作 -我不要清理
We have to get it done. -I’m not cleaning that up.
我们还是得做完它 -真恶心
We gotta get it done. -It’s just the way it is. -It’s so sick.
无颈猪 喔! -莉娜 帮我铺床
No-neck pigs. -Help me make the bed, Lena.
啊
Ugh!
足球员真是邋遢
Football players are so nasty.
我不晓得从何着手
I mean, I don’t even know where to start.
他们以为什么事都可以做
They think they can get away with anything.
真是荒谬
This is ridiculous.
真恶心 -什么?
Ugh! Sick! -What?
安妮玛丽 拿开!真恶心! -什么?
Get it off, Anne Marie! It’s stuck! -What?
别来! -那是什么?
It’s not coming off! -What? What is it?
避孕套
It’s a condom.
真恶心!不 别摸它!
It’s stuck! No, don’t touch it!
拿开!拿开! -拿开!
Get it off! Get it off! -Get it off.
戴个手套 -喔,拿开!
Put some gloves on. -Get it off!
放轻松 我拿不到,你♥他♥妈♥的摇来摇去
Just relax. I can’t get it if you’re frigging tossing around.
脏死了,喔 天啊!
That’s nasty. Oh, my God!
喔!
Ugh!
喔 真恶心!喔!
Oh, sick! Ugh!
你知道吗? 就这样
You know what? That’s it.
喔,婚礼与蜜月在同一地点?
Wedding and honeymoon in the same place?
女孩们,我很热,走,我们去浮潜吧
Girls, I’m hot. Come on. Let’s go snorkeling or something.
我不要顶着这头发去浮潜,别逗了
I am not snorkeling with this hair. Give me a break.
那面具会在脸上留下难看的压痕
I know! Those masks leave the worst marks on your face.
就像是有上百个人吐痰在上面一样 -呜
There’s, like, 100 people’s spit in them. -Ooh!
有人在215房♥吗?
Anybody in room 215?
215房♥? 有人在215房♥吗?有人在215房♥吗?
215? You ladies in 215? Gentlemen! 215?
有人在215房♥吗?
Anybody in room 215?
没有? 有人在215房♥吗? 外面的水中? -什么?
No? Anybody in room 215 out in the water? -What?
215房♥? 是你的吗? -喔
Suite 215? Is it yours? -Oh.
喔! 老天啊!
Oh! God!
跳!
Jump!
我在215 房♥
I’m in 215.
我对天发誓那是个避孕套 -我认为我赢得了什么
I swear to God, that’s a condom. -I think I won something.
我在215号♥房♥ 我会赢得什么? -嗨 我是安妮玛丽
I’m in 215. What’d I win? -Hi. I’m Anne Marie.
我是你房♥间的服务员
I’m the housekeeper of your room.
莱斯利 O线! – O线!
Leslie. O-line! -O-line!
莱斯利 你有时间吗? -当然 随您吩咐
Do you have a sec, Leslie? -Sure, take all the time you want.
就算唱曲也行
Sugar wugar.
第一步
Step one.
呃
Ew!
第二步
Step two.
然后第三步 懂了吗? -谢谢你们的时间
And step three. You got it? Thanks for your time, guys.
没问题 -你由女侍教养
No problem. -Ooh! You got schooled by the maid, homie.
我正在度假 你不必 -你很有规矩
I’m on vacation. -You still got schooled by the maid.
度假时不用打扫房♥间
But you don’t have to clean your room when you’re on vacation.
你很有规矩 -但是不用打扫房♥间!
You got schooled by the maid. -But you don’t have to clean your room
当你在度假的时候
when you’re on vacation!
我正放假吗?
I’m on vacation.
真是令人讨厌,真是恶心
It was gross! It was disgusting!
我不管他们做什么
I don’t care what they did.
他们是贵宾 收费最高
They are VIP. Pay the highest rate.
他们付的钱还不够叫女侍来教导他们呢
They don’t pay good money to be scolded by a housekeeper.
下周你可以领最后一张支票,安妮玛丽,冲浪季到了
You can pick up your last check next week. Surf’s up, Anne Marie.
他们尿在地板上 -窗帘上到处是呕吐物
They peed on the floor. -There was puke all over the curtain.
请不要停我职,我们需要这笔钱
Please don’t suspend me. We need the money.
我不是要停你职 我要解雇你
I’m not suspending you. I’m firing you.
什么? -好吧,若她被解雇 我也辞职
What? -Well, if she’s fired, I quit.
我也是 -好吧
Me, too. -Fine.
你真的要炒我们鱿鱼? -不,我是解雇你
You’re seriously gonna fire all of us? -No, I’m firing you.
他们是辞职 所以别想成集中解聘
They quit. So don’t get any ideas about collecting unemployment.
你们别辞职,我们需要租金
You guys, don’t quit. We need to make rent.
你应该可以留在下面更久
You could’ve stayed down longer than that.
伊登 憋气好难受啊
I’m tired of holding my breath, Eden.
天啊,她就是爱惹我生气
God, she just loves pissing me off.
你看她 她不是来冲浪的,她只是来吸引众人目光的
Look at her. She’s not even out here to get waves. She just wants to get attention.
那她在那些家伙之间有何搞头?
What does she see in those guys anyway?
他们简直是形容枯槁
They’re such burnouts.
你也是一样 -什么?
Same thing you did. -What?
好一个正冲及回冲浪峰
Cut body and a nice cutback.
喔, 太好了 -她的姿态不佳
She’s right. -She’s got a bad attitude.
她的表现不该是这样啊
It’s not who she is.
内侧!对啊!我在这!
Inside! Got it! I’m on it!
打败它
Beat it!
嘿,嘿,嘿!就这样!
Hey, hey, hey! Got it!
嘿!嘿,你到哪里?
Hey! Where are you going?
我在这!走开!
I’m on it! Get off!
德鲁,我做到了!
Drew, I got it!
嘿!
Hey!
我有这部分 你有何问题?
I had the section. What’s your problem?
你该长大了
You need to grow up.
你弄坏了冲浪板并非是我的错,你这笨新手 你真傻
It’s not my fault you broke your board, you stupid kook.
不,你是个疯子,别再闯进来
No, you’re a kook! Don’t ever drop down on me again!
没错,回家吧 打败它
Yeah, that’s right. Go home. Beat it, blondie.
猴子
Donkey.
你可否将它黏回去? -不
Can you glue it back together? -No.
好吧,我只是开车经过而已 -喔
I was just driving by. -Okay.
嗯,事实上,是旅馆的人告诉我可以来找你
Well, actually, the guy at the hotel told me where I could find you.
你知道 冲浪相当的可怕
So, that’s pretty awesome, you know. Surfing.
对 -嘿,听着
Right. -Hey, listen,
我要为我朋友在旅馆的事道歉
I wanted to apologize for my friend back at the hotel.
莱斯利平常可能不修边幅,但当朋友有难
You know, Leslie’s kind of messy, but when your ass is hanging out in the pocket,
他总是会挺身而出
he’s the guy you want protecting your backside.
所以当你有需要时 可以求教于他
So, next time your ass is hanging back in the pocket, he’s your guy.
我会记得的 -怎么了 安妮玛丽?
I’ll remember that. -Hey, what’s up, Anne Marie?
嘿,本 -你弄坏了冲浪板 真是糟透了
Hey, Ben. How’re you doing? -You broke your board? That sucks.
吔 -我敢说你当时一定是猛冲
Yeah. -Bet you were charging, though.
差不多是这样 -嘿,我认识你吗?
Something like that. -Hey, don’t I know you?
我不晓得 或许吧 -对了 你是那个四分卫对不对?
I don’t know, maybe. -Yeah, you’re that quarterback.
是啊 我也玩玩足球 -就是啦?
Yeah, I play some football. -That’s right, huh?
好鞋啊 兄弟
Nice shoes, bro.
谢谢
Thanks.
不晓得 嗯 你有没有收过徒弟?
Um, anyway, I was wondering if maybe you’ve taught anybody.
收过徒弟? -有啊 教冲浪啊
Taught anybody? -Yeah, how to surf.
不 -嗯 你知道 我最近都有空闲
No. -Well, you know, I’ve got some free time.
真好 -听着,我一直都喜欢学习
That’s nice. -Well, I’d love to learn.
你说得倒简单 -我知道 但是那看起来很有趣
It’s not easy. -I know, but it looks really fun out there.
你会受伤 -我很确定我会照顾自己
You can get hurt. -I’m sure I could handle myself.
这小子是里克
You know what? There’s this guy Rick.
他会带你用海绵冲浪板玩些小浪
He’ll set you up with a sponge board and some baby waves.
他很温柔 -你呢?
He’s gentle. -And you are?
我不温柔 -对
Not. -Right.
注意了 -谁是智族约克?
Check it out. -Who’s GQ jock?
呵 呵 呵
Ha ha ha
这是怎么一回事?
Hey. What was that all about?
我不知道,需要教他点什么吧
I don’t know. He wanted lessons or something.
安妮玛丽! -什么?
Anne Marie! -What?
学习?钱呢?我们早破产了?
Lessons? Money? We’re broke?
他没提到钱 -那你问了吗?
Well, he didn’t say anything about paying. -Well, did you ask?
你们今晚动身吗?不 什么时候? -走 走 走!
You guys are going tonight? No. What time? -Go, go, go!
我不知道 我有点迷糊了 -去找他
I don’t know. I’m kind of lost. -Go get him, go get him!
嘿!嘿! -我会尽力而为 别挂