来啊 就这个浪
Come on. Pick it up.
喜欢吗?下个浪就是你的
Like that wave, huh? Next one’s yours.
欢迎来到阿瑞娜,女孩,让你试试真正的大浪
Welcome to the arena, girl. Let’s get you into something big.
安妮玛丽 你去哪儿了?
What’s up, Anne Marie? Where you been?
我以为你在我们之后
I thought you were right behind us.
今天是你的大日子 来吧
Today’s your big day. Let’s do it.
嗨,大伙们 她是安妮玛丽,她要跟男孩们
Right. Hey, everybody. This is my girl, Anne Marie. She’s with the boys.
一起冲浪
She’s gonna get some waves out here.
只要你挡到她 就等着瞧
Any of you get in her way, you’re gonna have to deal with me.
走吧 快用力划!
Come on. Let’s go. Here it comes. Come on.
快用力划!!
Paddle, paddle!
快!用力划!!
Hurry up. Come on!
小心! 小心!春天女郎的浪!
Watch out, watch out! Spring girl’s wave.
快! 快用力划!!
Go, Anne Marie! Paddle in!
快! 快用力划!快用力划! 用力划!
Come on! Paddle! Paddle! Paddle!
怎么一回事?
What the hell was that?
天啊!
God!
你根本没有划! -女孩哪会冲浪
You ain’t even paddling. -Girls can’t surf Pipe.
怎么了?
What the hell was that?
她在怕什么?
What the hell is she afraid of?
这不是选美比赛,喔,若你再这样 就会被拒绝在外
This ain’t a beauty pageant. You do that again, you’re barred.
来吧,安妮玛丽,这次你得好好干 不是胡言乱语的
Come on, Anne Marie. You gotta do it this time. No fooling around.
好好干吧
Let’s do it.
这个浪就是你的 别搞砸了 否则我不帮你了
This one’s yours, right here. Don’t blow it, or I ain’t gonna help you anymore.
快 快用力划,用力划!这个浪是你的 快! 快!
Come on. Paddle, paddle! This one’s yours now. Go! Go!
喔!
Ooh!
你的位置恰恰好,就是在那里
You were in the perfect spot. You were right where you needed to be.
又怎样 巨浪就像猛兽般
Whatever. That thing was a beast.
还是半途退出了 -浪有多大?
Just dropped out of nowhere. -How big was it?
真是猛,我想有三个人高
It was solid. It was, like, triple overhead.
她感受到了,哇
She had that. Wow.
她完全感受到了
She totally had it.
只差再多用力划而已
Yeah, she just needed to paddle a little harder.
我不知道
I don’t know.
全都在你脑子里
It’s all in your head. It’s all up here.
我告诉你,若是你没犯错,
I’m telling you, if you just would have committed,
应该可以成功的冲上去
you could have made that wave.
不管怎样 至少她试过了,那个浪如此大
Whatever. At least she went. That wave was huge.
我就不敢去
I wouldn’t have gone.
她的位置真好
She was perfectly positioned on the wave.
为什么太阳从东方升起?如果她有本事-
Why does the sun rise in the east? If she had the balls to really charge it…
什么? -为什么太阳从东方升起?
What? -Hey, why does the sun rise in the east?
因为它从西方落下 -因为地球自转的关系
‘Cause it sets in the west. -Because that’s the way the Earth rotates.
记得超人里面有一集
You remember that Supeman episode
超人将地球倒转
where he was, like, spinning around the Earth backwards,
将地球往反方向转?
trying to rotate it in the other direction?
是啊 是啊 -然后将时间回转到过去?
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. -To bring back time?
潘妮,我以为你作业完成了
Penny, I thought you finished your homework.
没错 只是在确认一下
I did. I’m just checking it.
看起来没完
It doesn’t look like you’re finished.
吉芝 别再烦她了
Geez, stop picking on her, dude.
她快要完成了
She’s getting it done now.
我们才在往学校的路上
Yeah, we’re on our way to school.
我完成了
No, I finished it.
她昨晚就完成了
She should’ve had it done by last night.
只是在确认一下
I’m checking it.
她只是在确认一下,昨晚就完成了 只是在确认一下
She’s just checking it. I did it last night. I’m checking it.
潘妮! 潘妮! -什么事?
Penny! Penny! -What?
脚蹼
Slippers.
别偷懒逃避
No ditching.

Okay.
失败了要怪你 -好啦
It sucks to be you! -Yeah, it does.
亲爱的 总有人要上大学去,但不是我
Someone’s gotta go to college, honey. Not me.
喔,不!阿久井老师来了
Shit. It’s Mr. Pukui.
记得他裤子上总是有尿痕?
Remember how he used to have pee stains all the time?
看来他已经知道小便完如何摇了
Looks like he learned how to shake right.
嗨,阿久井老师 -安妮玛丽
Hi, Mr. Pukui. -Anne Marie,
这已经是你妹妹这个月第八次迟到了
this is the eighth time your sister’s been tardy in the last month.
我知道 塞车- -若你认为冲浪
I know, traffic… -If you think surfing
比上学更重要,我们得要做其他的安排了
is more important than school, we gotta make other arrangements.
你知道吗,阿久井老师
You know what, Mr. Pukui?
我能想到的安排就是我母亲
The only other arrangement I can think of right now is my mother,
然而她正好在拉斯维加斯,跟她最近一任饭票在一起
and she just so happens to be with her latest meal ticket in Vegas,
而他又嫌我们这些拖油瓶 你懂吗?
who apparently isn’t so cool with the kid’s menu, you know what I mean?
所以,这是我现在能做的
So, right now, this is the best arrangement I can do.
你知道,潘妮是个聪明的女孩 -没错
You know, Penny’s a smart girl. -Yeah, she is.
就像他姊姊过去一样 -现在 用现在式
Just like her sister was. -Is. Present tense.
我在这读书时学到了许多
I learned that much while I was here.
女孩们 最好注意一点
You’d better watch it, girl.
我正尽力去做,我也只能这样说了
You know, I’m doing the best I can do. That’s all I can say.
你可以做得更好
You can do better.
天啊!
God!
他非常适合穿那夏威夷衬衫
He’s so ripping in that aloha shirt anyway.
我觉得他很辣
I thought he was hot.
你七年级时曾是高峰期 -莉娜 闭嘴
You did kind of peak in seventh grade. -Shut up, Lena.
她是说性的高峰期 -对了
Sexually, she means. -All right.
这像是什么,困住了安妮玛丽?
What is this, like, bag on Anne Marie?
呜!
Whoo!
17.53 元 -夏威夷币吗?
$1 7.53. -That’s kamaaina price?
是美金 喔
No kamaaina for candy.
莉拉尼,只是早餐而已 -是啊
Aw! Come on, Leilani. It’s breakfast. -Yeah.
早餐?抱歉 女孩们 $17.53元 -里面有玉米糖浆
Breakfast? Right. Sorry, girls. $17.53. -This has corn syrup in it.
那是蔬菜 -很营养
It’s a vegetable. -It’s nutritional.
不,我不这样认为。它含有糖份 能转化成脂肪
No, I don’t think so. It has sugar. Turns into fat,
然后胖得像我一样 喔?
and fat comes out like me, okay?
这样,$17.53元 -好吧 我有五元
So, $17.53. -All right. I’ve got $5.
我有一些 -你呢?
I got some on me. -How much do you have?
我有些现金 -慢着, 我好像有-
Yeah, I got some cash. -Hold on, I got like…
这是什么? -我不知道, 好像是70.60分–
What is this? -I don’t know, like, 70, 60…
真可悲 什么东西?
That’s pathetic. What is that?
我没说我有很多 我有一些
I don’t know. I didn’t say I had a lot of cash. I just said I had some.
我昨天给你的五元呢?
What happened to the five bucks I gave you yesterday?
我帮萨米买♥♥食物 -它又不是我们的狗,莉娜
I bought food for Sammi. -It’s not even our dog, Lena.
狗儿要吃东西 -我也是 我好饿
Dog’s gotta eat. -Well, so do I. I’m hungry.
把剩下的小餐包吃了 -我不要 我要吃早餐
Eat the rest of this Twinkie. -I don’t want a Twinkie. I want breakfast.
小餐包就是早餐
Twinkie is breakfast.
那是 克阿♥拉♥ 肯内利,她真是有名
It’s Keala Kennelly. She’s living the life.
一定是来参加比赛的
She must be here for the contest.
看他的冲浪板 -多么精致
Check those Jet Skis out. -So fun.
好吧, 我们将它们加满油吧
All right, let’s fill these bad boys up.
快啊 今天会很忙碌的 -她跟“绿洲”的赞助商一起
It’s gonna be a busy day. -She’s with her Billabong sponsor.
快去自我介绍啊 -我不
You should go introduce yourself. -No.
为什么不? -太奇怪了
Why not? -Because it’s weird.
没什么好怕的 去吧
It’s not weird. You can go.
快啊 -不
Yes. -No.
嗨 能帮我们签名吗? -没问题
Hi, can we have your autograph? -Yeah, sure.
我帮你拿枝笔 -谢谢
I’ll get you a pen. -Thanks.
嘿,我记得这画面 -栩栩如生的
Hey, I remember this shot. It’s Backdoor. -What a life.
她接受一次杂♥志♥专访就进帐1000元
She gets a grand every time she’s in a magazine.
若是登上封面一次进帐5000元
Five grand every time she’s on the cover.
你也冲浪吗? -是的
So, you surf? -Yeah.
她有免费的衣服,冲浪板,手表,太阳眼镜
She gets free clothes, boards, watches, sunglasses.
根本不花一分钱
The girl doesn’t have to open her wallet.
你若是在名人赛夺冠
You know, you score one good wave at Pipe Masters,
自然有人会像赞助她一样赞助你
and you’ll get sponsored just like her.
你会全世界知名
You’ll get flown all around the world,
到印度 澳大利亚 大溪地去冲浪 由你决定
surf Indo, Australia, Tahiti. You name it.
周游世界,宝贝
Surf the world, baby.
有人会付钱给你在空旷完美的地方冲浪
And you’ll get paid to surf uncrowded, perfect waves.
比赛见了 -喔 多谢了
We’ll see you at the contest. -All right. Thanks. Bye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!