就是那个,来吧,这是最后的一个了 来吧
That’s the spirit! Shake off that last wave and let’s do this.
只有20秒钟了,正让人激动
Less than 20 seconds remaining… -Feel that adrenaline in you? Use it.
安妮玛丽 查德威克只有一次机会了
…Anne Marie Chadwick only has one more chance.
用力划,女孩
Paddle, girl.
看,那是一天中最好的一个浪
On the outside, here comes one of the best sets of the whole day coming in.
太美妙了
We have lines stacked to the horizon.
来了
Here comes the set.
就是这个,好的,来吧! 上,上
This is the one. This is the one, right here. All right. Come on. Go! Come on. Go! Go!
上,女孩,查德威克就在那里,在使劲的滑行
Come on, girl. Go! Chadwick is there. Paddle hard!
用力划!用力划! -上!上!
Paddle hard! Paddle hard! -Go! Go!
上,上,上 -这是你的,不要迟疑
Go! Go! Go! Yeah. This is yours! Don’t pull back!
上,上,上 -上,上,上
Go! Go! -Go! Go! Go!

Whoo!

Whoo!
哦,狗屎
Oh, shit

Yeah!

Whoo!

Yeah!

Whoo!
她成功了 -她是我们这里的人
She makes it! -That’s my bitch!
太棒了
That was insane!

Whoo!
看裁判给分了,他们已经有了结果了 好像一致通过了
Waiting on the judges’ scores. They’re coming in.
看看记分牌,好像是10分
Looks like unanimous 10s across the board.
不是很高,但是超过了肯内利,进入了下一轮
Not enough to overtake Kennelly and move into the next round,
但是她是今天的英雄
but she is a hero with the crowd here today.
哦,她是我的姐姐
That’s my sister! Whoo!
她是我的姐姐
That’s my sister!
难以用言语来表示
Just words don’t explain it.
因为 安妮玛丽 查德威克 做了一次如此成功的表演
For Anne Marie Chadwick to get a ride like that
所有北岸的冲浪社团都看在眼里
with the entire North Shore surf community watching…
太棒了
That was insane! -Yeah!
我们这为她骄傲
I’m so proud of her.
可以签个名吗 可以签个名吗
Can I have your autograph? -That was insane.
那些都是我教她的
She’s my bitch. I taught her everything she knows.
你叫什么名字 -她是我们这里的女孩
What’s your name? -That’s right. That’s our girl.

Hey.
真让人敬佩 -谢谢
That was awesome. -Thank you.
嘿,你该看看冲浪板,伊登的冲浪板
Hey, you should check out the boards.
嗨,安妮玛丽 -借过 嗨
Hey, Anne Marie. -Hi.
我是“绿洲”的杰西卡
Excuse me, Anne Marie. I’m Jessica from Billabong.
能和你谈谈关于加入我们社团的事情吗
I’d love to talk to you about being on our team.
排队等等吧,宝贝 -喔
Wait your turn, honey. -Okay.
她知道她和上镜吗
Does she know she got beat? -Nice, isn’t it?

Hey.

Oh.
你干成了你的鸟事 -谢谢
You did the damn thing, girl. -Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 你太让人不可思议了,哦,感觉怎么样了?
You were so amazing. Oh, my God, are you okay?
吔 -哦,太棒了
Yes. -Oh, that was insane.
但是我要提醒你的是,我们的冲浪课还没有结束
But I still think you owe me a few surf lessons.
哦,是的 -是的
Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
想去那里吗
You want to go out there?
只要你能温柔一点
Only if you’re gentle.
不仅仅是-
Not a chance.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!