哦
Oh.
哦,她本来做的很好的
Oh, she got so worked.
我看不到她了,她到哪儿去了
I don’t see her. Where is she? Do you see her?
她还好吗
Man, is she all right?
她在哪里? -浮上来,安妮玛丽,浮上来
Where is she? -Come up, Anne Marie. Come up.
哦
Ow.
安妮玛丽遭受了重创
Anne Marie’s taking a heavy beating out there.
抓紧我的手
Grab my hand!
我抓到你了,抓好
I got you. Hang on.
现在她肯定没法管她的分数了, 裁判的分数应该出来了
Not that she probably cares right now, but the judges’ score just came in
最后一次的的分是4.6
and rewarded her a 4.6 for the last ride,
这使她超过了斯卡拉特而进入下一轮
which will move her into the next round over Skarratt.
安妮玛丽!有事吗?
Anne Marie. -Are you okay?
她能好吗? -能好 让我们试一试
Is she gonna be okay? -Yes. Just give us a moment.
安妮玛丽!有事吗?
Anne Marie, are you all right?
她还好吧 她还好吧
Is she gonna be all right? -Is she gonna be all right?
她没问题的 让她清醒一下
She’ll be okay. Just give her some room here.
她没有问题吧? -应该没有什么问题的
Is she gonna be okay? -I think so.
啊
Ah!
我将放些冰块
Gonna put some ice on it.
抬起你的头
Lift your head.
躺着休息会儿
Just lay there and relax for a minute.
嘿
Hey.
如果你再说我是那个沙滩女孩的话,
If you tell me “be the girl on the beach” right now,
我踢死你
I’m gonna kick your ass.
哦
Oh.
那你怎么样啊 很好
So how are you feeling? -I’ve been better.
吔
Yeah.
我 我的第一次NFL比赛,我在场上找不到位置
My first NFL game, I got blindsided by Warren Sapp,
告诉你 我一生中重来没有受过那么大的打击
and I’ll tell you, I’ve never been hit so hard in my life.
我躺在那里,希望哪里受了严重的伤
I just lay there, praying that something was broken
那样我就没有必要坚持完那场比赛了
so I wouldn’t have to get up and finish the game.
你觉得我是假装吗?
You think I’m faking it right now?
不是的,我知道你撞到了岩石,就象我当初那样
No, I know you got rocked out there, just like I did.
但是莱斯利让我坐下,告诉我说那是被撞的最厉害的一次
But Leslie sat me down and said that that was the hardest I’d ever be hit
他也后悔没有重新回到场上,因此我有回去了
and that I would regret not going back in. So, I went back in.
你们赢了那场比赛
And you won the game.
没有,实际上我们输了
No, actually, we lost,
我难过死了
and I got my ass kicked.
但那却是我最美好的回忆
But there was this one beautiful pass,
我传了一个绝好的球给奥马尔
one perfect spiral right into Omar’s fingertips,
然后触地得分了
and a touchdown.
光说是没有办法重现当时地情景地
Look, I can’t talk you into going back out there.
太爽了
It seems crazy.
但是我知道你很棒地 我也知道这对你意味着什么
But I know how good you are, and I know how much this means to you.
我只是不想你到时候后悔你现在做的一切
I just don’t want you to spend your life wondering what could’ve been.
各位注意了 大浪就要来了
Heads up on the beach, people. Big set approaching.
嘿 我们必须后退点
Hey, everybody, we have a set out the back.
看好你们的孩子和你们的东西,大浪来了
Watch your kids, watch your belongings. The water is coming over the berm.
这个很危险,浪到了最高峰了
It’s dangerous out there. The water patrol already has their hands full,
如果你们能稍微的退后一点, 我们将感激不尽
so we’d appreciate it if you’d just back up.
看来今天浪越来越大了
Here, today, we have a rising swell,
因此各位一定要小心了
so I wanted to give a little word of warning to everybody.
嗨,我知道现在不是时候,我们照张像好吗?
Guys, look, this is really not a good time. -Can we get a picture?
什么? 照张像
What? -Can we get a picture?
看啊,在我们这里工作的小妞
See, we’re working these chicks over here.
她们说你好像是个有名的 曲棍球运动员或是什么的
They think you’re some great hockey player or something like that.
你开玩笑吧 -我真的
You’re kidding. -No joke, man.
这些我把它照下来,你过这边来,卡拉
I want to get this thing done. Here you go, Kala.
不好意思,我身上很脏,照了
Sorry, my pits stink, but that’s just the way it goes.
好了,走吧 走右边
Okay, let’s go. Right here.
笑一笑 你在度假 看这里 -看这里
Smile. You’re on vacation. Over here. -This way.
笑一笑 来点感情
Fluff your bangs up a little bit. Just a little bit more attitude in there.
太漂亮了 -好的,太好了
Beautiful. -All right. Great.
再来一张 来吧
One more, one more. Come on.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hi.
你确定还要参加吗? -是的
You going back out there? -Yep.
这是个愚蠢的比赛 不值得去冒险
It’s just a stupid contest. Not worth getting hurt over.
我没事的 -嘿
I’ll be fine. -Hey.
什么啊 -小心点
What? -Be careful.
好的
Yeah.
第二轮开始了
That sounds the start of the next heat.
查德威克看来要全力一搏了
So, Chadwick’s pretty much got her hands full with this next round.
夏威夷的克阿♥拉♥ 肯内利现在领先
We have Keala Kennelly from Kauai. She’s a charger.
她可以应付一切大浪, 她可像男人那样的潇洒
She goes on anything. And she goes like the men out here.
好像滑行一样 她们过去了
There’s a bit of a paddle battle going on out there.
看起来查德威克和肯内利 想滑到最高峰去
Looks like Chadwick and Kennelly are just paddling for the peak.
查德威克在较里面的位置
Chadwick’s got the inside position as a big set approaches.
大浪来了,她将第一个碰到 上,上
Looks like she’s gonna get the first wave. -Come on. Come on.
这个滑行赛将决定谁会第一个碰到浪头
This paddle battle is really about who’s gonna get the first wave.
查德威克领现,她好像会碰到第一个
Chadwick in position. Heading for the first wave.
开始滑行了,她要上了
Starts to paddle. She’s going for it.
哦,她被拉回去了 肯内利成功的抓住了机会
Oh, she pulls back. Kennelly’s wide open. She catches the wave.
一次又一次失败
God! Time and time again, man.
她出来了 看她多轻松啊
She’s out, making it look so easy.
但是各位 那可是很难的哦,查德威克开始滑行
But, folks, it’s not easy out there. Chadwick’s starting to paddle.
她又来了 还不够好
She paddles for it. Doesn’t quite get it.
又浪费了一个好机会
What a waste of wave.
当你考虑到分数的时候,你会很伤心的
That’s gotta hurt, when you know you need a score,
当你得到了一个好的浪,就像这次
and you’re going up against one of the best surfers in this event,
但你却没有上
and you don’t go.
有足够的时间让肯内利回到她的位置
Plenty of time being allowed here for Kennelly to get back in position,
她就在查德威克的旁边滑行,她好像又要上了
and she’s paddled right inside of Chadwick, and she’s looking to catch her next wave.
女士 先生们 克阿♥拉♥ 肯内利,
Keala Kennelly. Hands together, ladies and gentlemen.
克阿♥拉♥ 肯内利,成功了两次了
Keala Kennelly. A great tube ride out here at the Pipeline.
克阿♥拉♥ 太棒了
Keala’s pretty much got sack.
像男人那样的潇洒
She goes like the men out here.
查德威克好像一次也没有
For some reason, Chadwick has yet to even ride a wave.
不知怎么一回事情
I don’t know what’s going on out there.
不知道她是不是在玩心理战
I don’t know if she’s just psyching herself out
或者克阿♥拉♥根本就不把它放在心上
or if Keala’s just putting it to her.
你在干嘛 -什么啊?
What are you doing? -What?
你是来冲浪还是当浮标的啊
You gonna take a wave, or are you just gonna sit there like a buoy?
你知道你一次也没有冲,只是坐在那里
Look, you’re never gonna catch a wave sitting all the way over here in the channel.
跟着我,让我带着你
Why don’t you follow me over to the peak, actually get you into one.
给观众一些惊喜,这个浪给你 来吧
Give the crowd something to cheer about. Let’s get you a wave. Come on.
照我说的做,我告诉你什么时候该上
All right, follow me into the line-up, and I’m gonna tell you to go on a wave.
我说上,你就上
And when I tell you to go, you gotta go. You gotta paddle your little heart out.
放心大胆的去 不要犹豫 不要后退,不要后退 不要怕,好吗
You can’t hesitate. You can’t pull back. You can’t hold back. No fear, all right?
因为只要你由于一秒钟,你就玩玩了
Because if you hold back for a second, you’re gonna eat shit.
来吧,跟着我
So, come on. Follow me.
看来下一个浪要来了
It looks like the next set’s approaching.
就是这个,上
Right. This is the one. Go!
滑行,滑行 上 滑行,滑行
Paddle, paddle! Go, girl! Paddle! Paddle! Go! Paddle!
继续
Go!
啊
Yeah!
上
Whoo! Go!
哦,我的天
Oh, my God!
你没事吧 -没事,没事
You all right? -I’m okay. I’m okay!
真的没事 -是的,没事
You sure? -Yeah, I’m okay.
回去吧
Get back out there, then.
只有两分钟了
With only two minutes left in her heat,
查德威克 努力的回到了她的位置,
Chadwick struggles to get back into the line-up
因此她可以开始
so she can catch this one wave.
查德威克 还没有一次有效的冲浪,她还没有得分
Chadwick yet to even score a good ride, a scoring ride.
她要为她挽回点面子 克阿♥拉♥完全的控制了比赛
She needs to redeem herself here. Keala is absolutely dominating this heat,
查德威克需要给她的记分牌上留下个分数
and Chadwick needs to collect a scoring ride on this one.
哦 你好吗
Ouch. You all right?
那个太差了 -我要下一个
That was nasty. -It’s okay. I want another one.
你要下一个 -是
You want another one? -Yep.