同时欣赏一下烟花 你看如何?
then take in the fireworks the sametime, what you think?
当然 好
Sure, OK.
那么你愿意帮我报道此事了? – 好
So you like to help me cover the story? – All right.
你可以给我们女性视角 – 对
You could give us the woman’s angle. – Yeah.
富兰克林桥特快 对吧?
Franklin Bridge Express, huh?
嘿 你干吗?
Hey, what you want?
莎莉 莎莉
Sally. Sally.
自♥由♥日有什么大不了的?
So what’s the big deal with Liberty Day?
你看过我们的相关报道吗?
Did you see our story about it?
没 我不看新闻 太压抑了
No, I don’t watch news. It’s too depressing.
谁去叫救护车
Somebody get an ambulance.
试试后门
Try that back door.
是16还是35?
Is it 16 or 35?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
那卷胶片的规格
The gauge of the film.
台里只有16毫米的设备
They’ve only got 16mm equipment out at the station.
对 我想就是那规格 – 不如你给我看一下
Yeah, I think that’s what it is. – Why don’t you let me have a look?
哦 当然 – 来 到亮光处来
Oh, sure. – Here, come over into the light.
就是这个
Here it is.
录音带也在? – 对
Got the tape too? – Yeah.
对 是16毫米的
Yeah, that’s 16 all right.
你是要裹起来吗?
What are you… wrappin’ it up?
你这是干什么?
What did you do that for?
杰克会杀了你的
Jack’s gonna kill you.
哦 老天 不 不
Oh, God, no. No.
再出声你就死定了
One more sound and you’re dead.
来吧莎莉 咱们得报导烟火 记得吗?
Come on, Sally. We’re gonna cover the fireworks, remember?
杰克 求你
Jack, please.
杰克 求你
Jack. Please.
不
No.
天 杰克
God, Jack…
喂 杰克?能听见吗?
…Hello, Jack? Can you hear me?
你看 就像我先前说的 关于去纽约之类
You know like I was saying before about goin’ to New York and staff
我们可以去看一些表演 比如…
We could see some shows like…
你看 比如“甜心宝贝” 我还知道有一家很棒的酒店…
You know, like ‘Sugar Babies’. And I know a great hotel…
又有两名年轻女性被所谓“自♥由♥钟绞杀者”杀死
…Two more young women were killed by the socalled Liberty Bell Strangler.
不过悲剧结束了 最后一名受害者莎莉·芭蒂娜…
But the tragedy ended when the final victim, Sally Badina,
在历史港的一场血腥搏斗中 杀死了她的袭击者
killed her attacker in a bloody struggle on the top of the Port of History building…
正值自♥由♥日烟火庆典
…during the Liberty Day firework celebration.
绞杀者的身份尚未确定
The identity of the strangler has not yet been determined.
麦克雷州长之死冲击波继续贯穿全国
Governor McRyan’s death continues to send shock waves throughout the nation.
哦 杰克
…Oh, Jack.
哦 天 天 求你
Oh, God. Oh, please.
杰克 求你
…Jack, please.
哦 天 天 杰克
Oh, God. God, Jack.
这才是尖叫
Now, that’s a scream.
音量如何? – 更大 更大 尖叫声更大
How was the level? – More, more, more on the scream.
我不想失真 – 快 拉高
I don’t wanna distort it. – Come on. Bring it up.
好 下次我再弄高一些 – 太精彩了
All right. I’ll give it more the next time. – That’s wonderful.
剩下的混音怎么办? – 哦 好 从开始…
What’d you think of the rest of the mix? – Uh, OK. On the beginning…
这尖叫声好
It’s a good scream.
这尖叫声好
It’s a good scream.
这尖叫声好
It’s a good scream.