It’s a very interesting subject to me because I do make-up.
是吗? – 对
Do you? -Yeah.
目前只是在柜台工作 但我梦想做电影化妆
Right now it’s only behind a counter, but I dream about doin’ make-up for movies.
我见过大电影明星 比如芭芭拉·史翠珊 你知道吗?
I’ve seen these big movie stars like Barbra Streisand, you know?
他们没给化好 – 对
They don’t do it right. – No.
我知道如何修饰面部 – 真的吗?真不错
I know how to fix a face. – Really? That’s good.
我要你听一些东西
I want you to hear something. Look.
昨晚我录音的时候 录下了你的事故
Last night I was recording some sounds, and I recorded your accident.
整个过程都录下来了
I got the whole thing on tape.
哦 你录下了事故 – 对 录了
Oh. You recorded the accident. – Yes, I did.
不过我认为那不是事故 我认为你们的车胎是被枪打爆的
Except I don’t think you had an accident. I think your tyre was shot out.
这太扯了 – 不 真的 听听这个
That’s crazy. – No, it’s not. Listen to this.
你会听到两声 第一下是枪声
You’re gonna hear two sounds. The first is a gunshot
第二下是爆胎声
and the second is a blowout.
明白了吗?听着
All right? Listen up.
再听一遍 – 我听到一个声音 我不知道 也许是枪声
Now listen again. – I mean I heard a noise. I don’t konw, maybe that was a gunshot.
不过我跟你说实话 我不太想听昨晚的重播
But, I’ll tell you the truth, I don’t really feature listenin’ to a replay of last night.
有些压抑
It’s kinda depressing.
我能问你点事吗? – 什么?
Can I ask you something? – What?
你当时跟麦克雷在做什么?
What were you doing with McRyan?
这个问题太私人了 不关你的事 – 不
That’s a very personal question. That’s none of your business. -No.
我不是要细节 只是… – 我要感冒了
I don’t mean the details. I just… – I’m gettin’ a cold here.
算了 莎莉 – 私人问题
Forget it, Sally. – Personal questions.
我都不知道你是谁 – 我很愿意让你知道我是谁
I don’t even know who you are. – I’d like you to get to know who I am.
还去喝一杯吗? – 另找时间吧 好吗?
How about that drink? – Some other time, OK?
莎莉 我救了你的命 至少你可以跟我喝一杯
Sally, I saved your life. The least you could do is have a drink with me.
好吧 你可以打电♥话♥到我朋友朱迪·黛敏那里找我 我会去那边
All right. You can call me at my girlfriend Judy Demming’s. I’ll be there.
电♥话♥簿里有她 – 好吧 你跟我说的是实话?
She’s in the book. – All right. You tellin’ me the truth?
是 – 好吧 我会给你打电♥话♥
Yeah. – All right. I’m gonna call you.
好
OK.
(阿波罗成♥人♥电♥影♥售票中心 限制级电影整晚放映)
(独♥立♥电影公♥司♥)
杰克 他们拿到麦克雷死亡的影片 我刚在收音机听到的
Jack. They got movies of McRyan gettin’ killed. I just heard it on the radio.
也许新闻上有 – 什么?
Maybe it’s on the news. – What?
麦克雷死亡的影片
Movies of McRyan gettin’ killed.
似乎难以置信 一位本地摄影师 曼尼·卡普
Incredible as it may seem, a local photographer, Manny Karp,
昨晚正在事故现场 带着摄像机
was on the scene of the accident last night, with his camera.
“城市之眼”新闻获悉 卡普先生今早把他的影片卖♥♥给“今日新闻”杂♥志♥
‘Eyes on the City’ News has learnd that Mr Karp sold his film to ‘News Today’ magazine this morning…
《今日新闻》… – 嘘
News Today… – Shh.
我们的弗兰克·多纳休卡普先生谈过 就在不久前
Our own Frank Donahue spoke with Mr Karp just a few moments ago…
就在杂♥志♥社办公室外
…outside the magazine’s offices.
我跟你说 我出去试用新的电影胶片
Well, I’ll tell ya. I had gone out there to try out this new film stock, right?
非常高速的胶片 适合夜间摄影 晚上我要干很多活
It’s a very high speed. It’s good for night shooting. I do a lotta work at night.
所以我正在站那里 突然之间我听见有车沿着道路开来
So anyway I’m standing out there and all of a sudden I hear this car barrellin’ down the road.
我没太注意 突然之间我听见它在打滑
I didn’t pay too much attention till all of a sudden I hear it startin’ to skid.
我想都没想 转过身 我的摄影机在转 我捕捉到了他冲出栏杆
I wasn’t even think of it. I just turn around, my camera’s runnin’ and I catch him goin’ through the railing.
卡普先生 弗兰克·唐纳休 “城市之眼”新闻
Mr Karp. Frank Donahue, ‘Eye on the City’ News.
卡普先生 州长是如何驾驶的?他在控制车辆吗
Mr Karp, was the governor driving? Was he in control?
控制?它冲进河里了 他没有控制
Control? It went into the drink. He wasn’t in no control.
他是一个人在车里吗? – 我没看见什么人
Was he alone in the car? – I didn’t see anybody.
你为何没找警♥察♥? – 不不 不不
Why didn’t you go to the police? – Oh, no. No, no, no.
警♥察♥从没对我好过 – 嗨 杰克
No cop ever did anything for me. – Hey, Jack.
他们不会像这里的人一样给我钱
They ain’t gonna give me money like these guys here given me.
你去哪儿? – 我得走了
Where you goin’? – I gotta go.
你要走?试片怎么办?
You gotta go? What about the auditions?
独家照片 麦克雷之死
Exclusive photos. McRyan’s death.
请一个一个来 独家照片 麦克雷之死
One at a time, please. Exclusive photos. McRyan’s death.
快到时间了 – 里克在吗?
It’s about time. – Is Rick in?
不在 不过萨姆带着女孩们来给你听 – 把他钥匙给我 快点快点
No. But Sam’s got girls for you to hear. – Give me his key. Come on, come on.
萨姆和女孩们怎么办? – 我回头再办
What about Sam and the girls? – I’ll do it later.
杰克?
Jack?
喂 杰克
Yo, Jack.
开门 我是萨姆
Come on, open up. It’s Sam.
杰克
Jack.
(麦克雷之爆胎悲剧)
这是影片的关键时刻 你们得了解
This is the pivotal moment in the film. You gotta realise that.
杰克 你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿? – 萨姆 我很快就回
Jack. Where the fuck are you goin’? – Sam, I’ll be right back.
我现在需要你 快进来
I need you now. Now get in here.
你觉得怎样? – 继续找
What do you think? – Keep lookin’.
继续找?嗨 杰克 你说什么呢?
Keep lookin’? Hey, Jack. What’re you talking about?
抱歉 杰克 我时间占满了
Sorry, Jack. I’m all stacked up.
拜托 就这一次 就当帮我个忙 好吗
Please, just this once, as a favour to me. All right?
我试试看吧 午夜回来找我
I’ll see what I can do. Come back after midnight.
莎莉?我是杰克
Sally? It’s Jack.
瞧 我说过我会给你打电♥话♥
See? I told you I’d call you.
你答应过的 喝一杯如何?
How about that drink you promised?
你去哪儿?
Where are you goin’?
要不我去车站见你好了?
Why don’t I meet you at the station?
莎莉
Sally.
嗨
Hi.
真高兴逮到你了 – 对 我要出门
I’m so glad I caught you. – Yeah, I was out the door.
听好 我只有20分钟
Look, I only got 20 minutes.
没事 我们赶快喝 然后你走你的
That’s fine. We’ll have a quick drink and you’ll be on your way.
可是…我想抢个好座位 你知道的
Well… I wanna get a good seat, you know?
得了 莎莉 你答应过我的
Aw, come on, Sally. You promised me.
好吧 但只有10分钟
OK, but just 10 minutes.
好 来 我来拿 – 好 谢谢
OK. Come on. Let me take this. – OK. Thanks.
你感觉如何? – 很好
How are you feelin’? – Pretty good.
你看起来不错 – 谢谢
You look nice. – Thanks.
纽约、莱港、斯坦福、纽黑文
新伦敦、普罗维丹斯和波士顿
三号♥月台
你见人的时候 第一眼看的是什么?
What’s the first thing you see when you meet somebody?
双腿 我是喜欢腿的人
Legs. I’m a leg man.
得了 – 好吧 脸 先看脸
Come on. – All right. Face. You see their face.
正确
Exactly.
所以 要是你的脸不合适 没人会想再见到你
So, if your face doesn’t look right, no one is gonna look at you again.
我认为你的脸不需要化妆 – 每张脸都需要化妆
I don’t think your face needs make-up. – Every face needs make-up.
但不能看出化了妆 – 哦 我明白了
But it shouldn’t look like make-up. – Oh, I see.
我这张脸修饰过 我隐藏了一切 所以你看不出化妆
I’ve worked on this face. I’ve hidden everything so you don’t see the make-up.
你现在化了妆? – 对 化了
You got make-up on right now? – Yeah, I do.
我不相信 我不相信 – 肯定的
I don’t believe it. I don’t believe it. – Absolutely.
你看 这花了我两个小时 这就是“无化妆面容”
And, you see, this took me two hours. And this is the ‘no make-up look’.
真的?我倒想看看“有化妆面容”是什么样 肯定很漂亮 对吧
Really? I’d like to see what the ‘make-up look’ looks like. I bet that’s good, huh?
我…我只在特殊场合化那种
Well, I… I only do that for special occasions.
断过的鼻子怎么办?你怎么处理呢?
How about a broken nose? How would you deal with that?
哦 这个容易 你只要用一点…
Oh, that’s easy. You just take a little…
等等 我看一下 我可以给你看
Wait a minute. Let me see. I can show you.
对 你拿一支这样的刷子
Yeah. You get a brush like this, right?
你弄一点棕色粉
You take a little brown powder.
你只要刷一点棕色… – 你在干吗?
You just make a little brown… – What are you doin’?
嘿 等一下 这可是很认真的工作
Hey, wait a minute. This is serious business here.
你有没有兴趣? – 有有 对不起
You interested or not? – Oh, yes. OK. Sorry.
你弄一条棕色线 要晕染出来 就在这里
You make a brown line and kinda smudge it in right here.
要相当微妙 不让人察觉
It has to be real subtle so as no one’ll notice it.
不过…你笑什么?
But… What are you smiling about?
我很佩服你了解这么多
I’m impressed that you know so much about this.
你根本不感兴趣 – 不 我有
You’re not interested at all. – Yes, I am.
你没有 你只是让我坐在这里不停说话 好让我错过火车
You’re not. You just kept me sittin’ here talkin’ so I’d miss my train.
这不是真的 莎莉 我只是不想你走
That’s not true, Sally. I just didn’t want you to go.
为什么?
Why?
因为我喜欢你 我才遇见你而你又要离开我了
Because I like you, and I just met you and you’re goin’ off on me.
我不知道 我对你一无所知
I don’t know. I don’t know anything about you.
你想知道什么?你想知道的我都会告诉你
What do you wanna know? I’ll tell you anything you wanna know.
好吧 你是个音效师 对吧? – 对
All right. You’re a sound man, right? – Yeah.
好 你怎么得到这份工作的?
OK. How’d you get that job?
好问题 我不知道
That’s a good question. I don’t know.
不 我告诉你 都是从学校开始的
No, I’ll tell ya. It all started in school, OK?
我是那种孩子 修收音机 自己弄立体声
I was the kind of kid who fixed radios, made my own stereos,
什么科学竞赛都赢 你知道这种人
won all the science fairs – you know the type.
之后我服役了 进了军队 在那里精进了技能
After that I went into the service, I went into the army, and I refined my skills there.
哦 是吗?你参加过什么战争吗?
Oh, yeah? Were you in any wars or anything?
没有 我是通讯奇才 他们不愿让我离开新泽西
No, no. I was such a communication whiz, they wouldn’t let me leave New Jersey.
后来我去警♥察♥部门待过一段 那之后去了电影业