呆那别动 朋友不关你事 好吗?
Just stay out of it, pal.It’s not your business, okay?
我才不是你朋友呢 鸡♥巴♥脸
I ain’t your pal, dick-face.
听着 Frank……
Look, Frank…
……政♥府♥花大量时间和金钱来调查你
the government has invested a lot of time and money in you.
山姆大叔可不想让你受伤
Uncle Sam can’t afford to let you get hurt.
我不会受伤的
I won’t get hurt.
那就是为什么我们来这
That’s why we’re here, to make sure of that.
别给我们找麻烦
Don’t make it tough on us, Frank.
我2天后去机场
I’ll be in the airport in two days.
那可不行
That’s not good enough.
Frank 听着我们现在要带你回去
Frank, read my lips.We are taking you back now.
别逼我们用50 000伏特电你
Don’t make us use 50,000 volts on you.
请原谅
Excuse me.
你要来点火花吗?
You want to shit sparks?
你呆那别动 okay?
You just stay put, okay?
别动
Stay put.
一次盛会上有那么多不同的格斗家
All those different fighters in one event.
听起来很狂野呢- 你要看看才能相信
Sounds wild.- You have to see it to believe it.
行了 Frank
Oh, come on, Frank.
你不能把我带进去吗?
Couldrt you just get me in?
我真想收集这些素材对我来说很有意义
I really want this story.It would mean so much to me.
他们有严格的规定 严禁记者
They have strict rules. No press.
我打赌我们一定会想出办法的
I bet we could think of something.
我怀疑
I doubt it.
你告诉我你从不犯规?
You telling me you never break rules?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
Helmer和Rawlins是谁?
Who are Helmer and Rawlins?
朋友而已 为什么?
Just friends. Why?
他们一定是很亲密的朋友
They must be very close friends.
他们跑遍整个香港调查你
They’ve been inquiring about you all over Hong Kong.
你想从我这得到什么?
What do you want from me?
我真希望你帮我进入比赛
Well, I’d really like you to help me get into the kumite.
但是更重要点是……
But more than that…
……我真的想了解你
I’d really like to get to know you.
之后 我们共度良宵
After all, we have all night.
我得走了
I have to go.
我知道
I know.
祝你好运
Good luck today.
谢谢
Thanks.
今晚再次共进晚餐吗?
Meet me for dinner again tonight?
当然
Sure.
关于搏击比赛 我很遗憾
About the kumite, I’m sorry.
我帮不上你
I cannot help you.
没关系
It’s okay.
我会想办法的
I’ll get over it.
回头见
See you.
你去哪儿了?
Where the hell have you been?
你不能在比赛期间消失啊!
You can’t just disappear in the middle of kumite like that!
我得背黑锅 你知道
I got a rep to uphold, you know.
你和Jackson什么都没有告诉我
You don’t tell me nothing,and Jackson don’t tell me nothing.
你们这些家伙真叫我发疯!
You guys are driving me crazy!
现在 就去换衣服
Right now, hurry up and change.
挑块砖头 任何一块
Pick a brick, any brick.
我知道 底下那块 对吗?
I know. The bottom one, right?
看到了? 上面没有痕迹哦
See? Not a scratch on it.
不是死亡接触
Not dim-mak.
这上面也没有
Neither is this.
送给你了
For you.
哟 Frankie
Yo, Frankie!
我希望我们别碰头
I hope we don’t bump heads.
快点 我们开始吧 兄弟
Come on, let’s do it, buddy.
今天感觉强悍吗?
Feel strong today?
感觉不错
I feel fine.
很好 你是个优秀的格斗家
Good. You’re a good fighter. You good.
好- 谢谢
Good.- Thanks.
这已经不是我第一次秘密活动获取材料了
This isn’t the first time I’ve had to go undercover to get a story.
Chong Li! Chong Li! Chong Li!
Chong Li! Chong Li! Chong Li!
预备!
Junbi!
准备!
Haji!
开始!
Hajime!
好啊 Frankie!Yeah!
All right, Frankie! Yeah!- Well done!
Dux! Dux! Dux!
Dux! Dux! Dux!
展示我力量的时候到了
Time to separate the men from the boys.
小心别叫Chong Li把你搞定
Just be careful Chong Li doesn’t separate your head from your body.
攻击胃那是他的软当
Go for the gut. He’s soft there.
你在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
Chong Li的弱点在胃
Chong Li’s weak in the gut.
那就是Parades让他惊奇之处
That’s how Paredes surprised him.
你在听我说吗?
Hey, you listen to me?
攻击胃部并远离他的右腿
Go for the stomach and stay away from his right leg.
就别担心了好吧 Frankie?我可以控制全局的
Will you stop worrying, Frankie?I’ve got it under control.
你真像我老妈 会活着的
You sound like my mother. Man alive.
预备!
Junbi!
准备!
Haji!
开始!
Hajime!
我打倒他了!
I got him!
你干嘛呢? 继续啊!
What are you doing? Keep going!
Jackson!Jackson!
Jackson! Jackson!
我击倒他了!
J put him down!
他死了!我赢他了!Yeah!
He’s dead! I got him!
不!停手!
No, no! Stop!
Chong Li! Chong Li! Chong Li!
Chong Li! Chong Li! Chong Li!
回来 Frank!
Come back, Frank!
Ray 我来了
Ray, I’m here.
医生说你会没事的
The doctor says you’re gonna be okay.
你有个岩石般的脑袋真幸运
You are lucky you have a head like a rock.
是啊 你一周后就可以出院了
Yeah, you’ll be out of here in a week.
我会找Chong Li算账的
I’ll get back at Chong Li.
我发誓
That’s a promise.
你认为这就是他想要的 某人和他同住一个病房♥?
Do you think that’s what he wants,someone to share a room with?
Janice 这和你无关
Janice, stay out of this.
Frank 我不想看你受伤
Frank, I don’t want to see you get hurt.
那就别看
Then don’t watch.
如果你们要争吵 请去别处
If you want to argue, go elsewhere, please.
对不起
Sorry.
你根本不懂这对我们意味着什么 不是么?
You’re not even trying to understand what this means to us, are you?
想叫我理解一帮男人……
What is there to understand about a bunch of guys…
……为了要证明自己而相互打斗?
who have to prove themselves by beating each other’s brains out?
你为什么当记者?- 那个和这有什么关系?
Why did you become a reporter? What does that have to do with it?
回答我的问题
Just answer the question.
我父亲是个记者
My father was a reporter.
我是个写手做这行正合适
I was a good writer.It seemed like the right thing for me to do.
你想成为最好的记者吗 为了他也为了你自己 不是吗?
And you want to be the best reporter you can be, for him and yourself, right?
是的 很对
Yes, that’s right.
我也正是想尽力做到最好
Well, I’m just trying to be the best I can be.
不单只是为我 也为了Tanaka 我的老师
Not just for me,for Tanaka, my shidoshi, too.
伟大 Frank 你真是伟大啊!
Great, Frank, that’s just great!
要去就去吧!
Go right ahead!
希望你别像Jackson那样 或更糟糕!
I just hope you don’t end up like Jackson,or worse!
我可不会站在那观看的
But I’m not going to stand around and watch it.
你真是的 Frank
You’re blowing it, Frank.
忘记那女孩吧
Forget about the girl.
忘记为了Ray找Chong Li复仇
Forget about getting back at Chong Li for Ray.
你明天只有一次机会明白吗?
You have a chance to take it all tomorrow.Do you understand?
你会成为赢得比赛的第一个西方人
You can be the first Westerner to win this thing.
但是你必须保持清醒的头脑听见了吗?
But you got to have a clear head.You hear me?
你为什么对阻止大赛这么感兴趣?
Why are you so interested in stopping the kumite?
今天有人在那差点死掉
Someone almost got killed there today.
我有个朋友参加了我不想让他受伤
I have a friend fighting in it.I don’t want him to get hurt.
你朋友是谁?
Who is your friend?