如果我能在你合上手掌前抓到它……
If I can grab it before you close your hand…
……这女孩归我
I get the girl.
如果我不能……
If I cannot…
……她就是你的了
she’s yours.
很好
Very good.
什么? 你不能这样!
What? You can’t do this!
放松点
Just relax.
拿着
Take it.
喔 Frankie 我希望你知道你自己在干嘛
Oh, jeez, Frankie,I hope you know what you’re doing.
好了吗?
Ready?
来吧
Go.
你输了 美国混球
You lose, American arsehole.
她是我的啦
Looks like she’s mine.
马上离开这位女士 懂了吗?
Now leave the lady alone.You understand that?
你为什么和Hossein一起?
Why were you with Hossein?
我想搞点搏击大赛的素材
I’ve been trying to get a story on the kumite.
我是个记者
I’m a reporter.
他给你讲了吗?
He tell you anything?
他说我的腿很漂亮
He told me I had nice legs.
他说对了
He’s right about that.
为什么没人愿意谈论搏击大赛?
Why is it that no one will talk about the kumite?
为什么这么神秘啊?
What is this air of mystery?
我只想试着找出真♥相♥
I’m just trying to find out what it’s all about.
你为什么参加呢?
Why are you fighting in it?
私人原因
It’s personal.
你想向全世界证明你的男子气概?
You want to prove your manood to the world?
搏击大赛只针对真正的格斗家 而不是哪些看报纸的人
The kumite is for the fighters,not for the people who read newspapers.
我听说比赛很野蛮……
I’ve heard that it’s unnecessarily brutal…
……就像斗鸡 只不过是人和人打斗
like a cockfight, except it’s with people.
你理解错误
You have the wrong picture.
好 那么你给我讲点关于比赛的事情
Will you tell me about it, Frank?
我想正确理解
I want to have the right picture.
好的 我给你讲 但是有个条件
Okay, I’ll talk to you, but one condition.
什么条件?
What’s that?
你得同意明晚和我一起吃饭
You agree to have dinner with me tomorrow night.
哦 实际上 我希望Hossein有空
Well, actually, I was hoping Hossein would be free.
光看着 我就痛
That hurts me just looking at it.
哟 Frankie!
Yo, Frankie!
地球呼叫Frankie
Earth to Frankie.
这是地面控制中心 收到吗?
This is ground control.Do you copy?
是做好准备的时刻了
It’s time to get ready.
你最好停止那样做
Hey, you know,you better stop doing that stuff.
你这些天还想要孩子吧
You might want to have kids one of these days.
Victor在楼下大赛的信使5分钟后离开
Victor’s downstairs.Kumite Express leaves in five minutes.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
好了
I am ready.
你在这可以闻到肾上腺素的味道 不是吗?
You can almost smell the adrenaline in this place, can’t you?
是啊
Yeah.
他们都会喜欢我的
They are gonna love me over here.
你真是很喜欢亚洲人啊 因为我们长的帅
You really love Asians because we’re good-looking.
欢迎光临 世界各地的斗士们
Welcome, warriors of the world.
今天你们要成为传统的一部分……
Today you become part of a tradition…
……始于几千年前
that began hundreds of years ago.
kumite最初由Kokuryu-kai(黑龙会)发起……
The kumite was first used by the Kokuryu-kai…
……黑龙会……
the Black Dragon Society…
……来测试其成员的格斗技巧和精神
to measure the fighting skills and spirit of its members.
每五年 最好的斗士……
Every five years,the best fighters in its ranks…
……将在kumite碰面……
would face each other in full contact…
……决出一名最出众的勇士……
with one winner emerging as the superior warrior…
……那就是冠军
the champion.
Kokuryu-kai(黑龙会)的加入……
The Kokuryu-kai has been joined…
……由国际搏击协会授权……
by the International Fighting Arts Association…
……作为本次大赛的合作赞助……
as co-sponsor for this event…
……并且作为古老遗产的守护者
and as the guardians of a rich and powerful heritage.
3天后……
After three days…
……只有1个斗士将证明自己是最出色的
one fighter will prove himself to be the best.
预祝强大的勇士获胜!
May the mightiest warrior prevail!
现在 记住 这是全接触比赛
Now, remember, it’s full contact.
有3种方式取胜 1 把对手打趴下
There are three ways to win.One, you knock the guy out.
2 你的对手退出并喊 “matte”
Two, your opponent quits and shouts “mate.”
就像说认输
It’s like saying uncle.
3 你把对手摔出擂台
Three, you throw the fucker right off the runway.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
预备!
Haji!
开始!
Hajime!
那就是为什么他们把这称为”bloodsport”(血腥运动) 小子
That’s why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
看着 Frankie 我要让你看看这是怎样做的 兄弟
Watch this, Frankie.I’m gonna show you how it’s done, buddy.
预备!
Haji!
混♥蛋♥
Arsehole.
开始!
Hajime!
来啊 起来!来吧!
Come on, get up! Come on!
我要杀了你小子!
I’m gonna kill you, man! Yeah, you, man.
听明白了吗!
You got it!
Frankie!
Frankie!
看看他 兄弟 Yeah!
Look at him, buddy! Yeah!
看到了吗?
You check that out? Thank you
干的漂亮 Jackson – 谢谢
Good stuff, Jackson.- Thanks.
但是为什么这么久?
But what took you so long?
有趣 真太有趣啦
Oh, funny. Real funny.
Chong Li!Chong Li!Chong Li!
Chong Li!Chong Li!Chong Li!
怎么了?
What’s going on?
那是Chong Li 目前的冠军
It’s Chong Li, the current champ.
他从未被打败过
He’s never been defeated.
保持全部记录 包括最快KO
Holds all the records,including the fastest KO.
他上届比赛上打死过人
He killed a guy during the last kumite.
是的 踢到那可怜家伙的喉咙上
Yep. He kicked the poor bastard right in the throat.
那家伙在台上当时就挂了
Guy died right there on the platform.
Chong Li站在那儿看着他死去
Chong Li stood there and watched him die.
准备!
Junbi!
预备!
Haji!
开始!
Hajime!
Chong Li!Chong Li!Chong Li!
Chong Li! Chong Li! Chong Li!
现在该看看我的把戏了
Now I show you some trick or two.
准备!
Junbi!
预备!
Haji!
开始!
Hajime!
我所见过最快的击倒!
Fastest thing I ever saw!
他第一次参加kumite 就破了他妈的记录!
His first fight in the kumite,he broke the fucking world record!
我的兄弟!
That’s my buddy!
准备!
Junbi!
预备!
Haji!
开始!
Hajime!
回家玩去吧!
Go home!
真是好东西啊
This is real good stuff.
你的鳝鱼怎么样 和我的一样好吗?
How’s your eel, as good as mine?
不知道 我还没有尝呢
I don’t know, I haven’t tasted it yet.
你要告诉他们先把它宰了
You gotta tell them to kill it first.
你应该要叉子的
You should ask for forks.
Chen警官
Inspector Chen.
真叫人惊喜啊 请一起吃吧
What a pleasant surprise. Please join us.
不 我从不在这里吃
No. I never eat here.
我给你找到一些信息
I found some information for you.
什么信息 警官?
What is it, Inspector?
Frank Dux在Kowloon的East Lake酒店
Frank Dux is at the East Lake Hotel in Kowloon.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 来点鳝鱼
Have some eel.
好吧 Dux 你知道我们为什么来这
Okay, Dux, you know why we’re here.
我们要把你带回去 Frank 走吧
We’re taking you back, Frank. Let’s go.
只有当比武大会结束
Only when the kumite is over.
这2个烂人是谁?
Who the hell are these two scumbags?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!