多谢 小伙子们
Thanks, guys.
怎么? 想和我较量下吗?
What? Think you can give me some competition?
当然 我来试试
Sure. I’ll try.
我喜欢不怕输的小子
That’s what I like to hear,a kid who isn’t afraid to lose.
不 我来我可不想花你的银子
No, no. I got it.I don’t want to take your money.
准备好了? – 是的
You ready? – Yeah.
你喜欢这类格斗?- 是的
You like this kind of fighting, huh?- Yeah.
如果你想看真格的 你可以看我在Kumite的比赛
If you want to see some real fighting,you can see me fight at the kumite.
我也是来参加徒手搏击比赛的
I’m here, too, for the kumite.
你不觉得你参加全接触格斗太年轻了点吗?
Arert you a little young for full contact?
你不认为你打电子游戏太老了点吗?
Arert you a little old for video games?
你要再来一把吗 哼?- 是啊
You want to go at it again, huh?- Yeah.
不赖啊 小子 我叫Ray Jackson
Not bad, kid. Name’s Ray Jackson.
我是Frank Dux
I’m Frank Dux.
Tanaka夫人……
Mrs. Tanaka…
Tanaka夫人?
Mrs. Tanaka?
有何贵干?
Yes?
找到Frank Dux……
that we find Frank Dux.
……对美国政♥府♥很重要
it’s very important to the government of the United States…
我们了解他最近可能来看望Tanaka先生
We understand that he might have visited Mr. Tanaka here recently.
Tanaka先生病的很重
Mr. Tanaka is very ill.
我们很遗憾听到这消息
We’re sorry to hear that.
Frank最近在这里吗?
Was Frank here recently?
Frank来过这里看望老师
Frank came here to pay his respects.
什么时候? 2天前
When was that?Two days ago.
他说过 或者你知道 他要去香港吗?
Did he say, or do you know if he was going to Hong Kong?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你一定知道 我们不想……
Of course you know.Look, we’re not trying to…
Tanaka夫人 我们很抱歉打搅你
Mrs. Tanaka,we’re very sorry to have disturbed you.
非常感谢您的宝贵时间
Thank you very much for your time.
我可以帮你吗?- 是的 你怎么样?
May I help you? Yeah. How you doing?
我叫Jackson 这位是Frank Dux先生
My name’s Jackson. This is Mr. Frank Dux.
我们的房♥间准备好了吗?
Are our rooms ready?
310房♥间的Lin先生想见你
Mr. Lin in Room 310 wants to see you after you check in.
Lin先生到底是谁?
Who the hell’s Mr. Lin?
我是Lin 你是Jackson吗?你看起来像个Jackson
I’m Lin. You Jackson?You look like a Jackson.
你一定是Frank Ducks
That would make you Frank Ducks.
不 不 是Dux
No, no. It’s Dux.
明白 就像 “Put up your dukes ” 对吗?
Gotcha. Like “Put up your dukes,” right?
好了 情况是这样的
Okay, so here’s the deal.
这是有史以来最大的比武盛会
This is the biggest kumite ever.
格斗家来自世界各地
We got fighters from all over.
我被IFAA派来……
I’ve been assigned by the IFAA…
……帮助你们以及其他北美选手……
to help you and the other North American fighters…
……给你们当向导
to find your way around.
我得确认你们都保持良好状态
I’m gonna make sure you guys give it your best…
而且别在擂台外打架而丢了比赛资格啊
and don’t disqualify by fighting outside the arena.
三元组 他们就像黑社会……
The Triad, they are like the Mafia…
……允许我们在这举办kumite
is allowing us to hold kumite here this time.
就这样 哥们 一个围城
Here it comes, man. The Walled City.
对外人也许不合适
Not a place for outsiders.
你们可是在香港
You are in Hong Kong…
但是你们将要穿过隐形边界进入中国内地
but you are about to cross an invisible border into Mainland China.
不开玩笑 哥们
No joke, man.
就像一片老旧的孤岛……
It’s a rundown piece of no mars land…
……夹在旅游者的天堂中间
in the middle of a tourist paradise.
这就要说到旧时的中英租借条约了
It goes way back to the old lease agreement between Great Britain and China.
一旦进入狭窄阁楼的阳光下……
Once you step out of the sunlight into the narrow corridors…
……你们就得想法保护自己了 伙计们
it’s time to protect your nuts, guys.
Okay 美国!
Okay, USA!
“Okay 美国!”
Okay, USA!
Okay 伙计们
Okay, guys.
首先 给这些衣服上有黑龙标志的人出示请帖
First, you’ll show the Black Dragon boys your invitation.
然后你们就有资格来证明给他们看……
Then, you got to qualify and prove to them…
……接下来就能够走上擂台但是要小心性命
you can step onto the runway and not get killed.
明白吗?
Got it?
懂了吗?
You got it?
帖子上说他代表Tanaka家族
It says he represents the Tanaka clan.
你看着不像Tanaka的族人
You don’t look like Tanaka.
Tanaka师♥父♥是我的教练
Shidoshi Tanaka trained me.
怎么了?
What’s the hold-up?
他说Senzo Tanaka是他的老师
He says Senzo Tanaka is his shidoshi.
这和Bruce Springsteen是他的老师有什么分别?
What’s the difference if Bruce Springsteen is his shidoshi?
如果Senzo Tanaka真是他的老师……
If Senzo Tanaka is his shidoshi…
……给我们展示下dim mak
then show us the dim-mak.
dim mak是什么东西?
What the hell is a dim-mak?
死亡接触
Death touch.
谢谢
Thanks.
Vic 选一块砖头
Vic, choose a brick.
好的 Frank
Okay, Frank.
这块如何?
What about this one?
不!
No!
底部那块
Bottom one.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
这还不够好吗 伙计们?
Is that good enough, guys?
我们以您的请帖为荣
We honour your invitation.
不 该死的 你们以他的请帖为荣!
No shit, you honour his invitation!
真牛逼啊
That was great.
很好 可是砖头不会反击
Very good, but brick not hit back.
这照片上的人就是我们要找的
Here’s a picture of the man that we’re looking for.
他叫Frank Dux
His name is Frank Dux.
我们有理由相信Frank就在香港
We have reason to believe Frank is here in Hong Kong.
他的名字出现在……
His name was on a list…
……2天前从旧金山飞来的乘客的名单上
on a flight from San Francisco two days ago.
2天前?
Two days ago?
也许他已经离开去了别处
Maybe he already left, went somewhere else.
亚洲地盘可是大 你知道
Asia’s a very big place, you know.
我们希望你拿上这个做个参考
We were hoping you’d hold onto this for reference.
我们来这里是因为Frank要参加搏击大赛……
We’re here because Frank is going to fight in the kumite…
……所以我们来阻止他
and we’re here to stop him.
搏击大赛?
The kumite?
是的
Yes.
Chen警官……
Inspector Chen…
……我们都知道搏击大赛要在香港举♥行♥
we all know that the kumite is happening here in Hong Kong.
而且是3天后开赛
And we all know it’s going on over the next three days.
我们想要你做的就是把照片发给你的手下
Look, Inspector, all we want you to do is pass this picture out to your men.
如果他们阻止了Dux 就给我们的酒店来电♥话♥ 就这样简单
If they spot Dux,they give us a call at our hotel. Simple.
我的人都已经工作过量了
My men already overworked.
如果太麻烦的话 算了吧……- 警官……
Lf it’s too much trouble, forget it. We just…- Inspector…
我们都工作过度 但仍需你的帮助
we’re all overworked, but we need your help.
我看看能做些什么吧
I’ll see what can be done.
你知道哪里能联♥系♥到我们的
You know where to reach us?
上楼和我玩玩
You’ll come upstairs with me for an interview.
去死!放开我
Like hell! Let go of me.
你要Hossein 不是吗?
You want Hossein, no?
不 Hossein是个混♥蛋♥
No. Hossein is an arsehole.
你刚叫我什么?
What did you call me?
想让我给你拼写出来吗?
You want me to spell it out for you?
放开那女孩
Leave the girl alone.
他是那个玩砖头把戏的美♥国♥佬♥
He is the American shithead who makes tricks with bricks.
想让今年的搏击大赛提前一天吗 哼?
Guess the kumite starts one day earlier this year, huh, fellas?
听着 伙计们 大家都冷静下来 好吗?- 不
Look, guys, let’s all just calm down, okay? – No.
她要跟我上楼
She is coming with me upstairs.
我才不呢
No, I’m not.
如果我们为了她动手……
If we have to fight for her…
……那我们都别想进入搏击大赛了
then both of us will be thrown out of the kumite.
难道只为她?
Just for her?
我们用另一方式解决
We could arrange this another way.
你赌博吗?- 怎么赌?
Do you gamble?- What is bet?
你拿着这个
You hold this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!