and somethin’ hap…
我不懂 是你干的吗
I don’t know. Wasn’t it you?
-也许一个窃贼闯进去了 -拿着你的枪
-Maybe a burglar broke in… -With your gun?
没人闯进去
Nobody broke in, Abby.
我来告诉你真♥相♥
I’ll tell you the truth.
事实上
The truth is…
我前几天一直不舒服
I’ve been feeling sick the last couple of days.
睡不着
Can’t sleep.
吃不下
Can’t eat.
当我试图
When I try…
阿比
Abb…
事实是
The truth is…
我活埋了他
he was alive when I buried him.
来了 等一等
Yeah, Just a second!
怎么了 我想马蒂死了
Abby, what’s the matter? I think Marty’s dead.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
胡说八道 马蒂一到就打电♥话♥给我
That’s bullshit. Marty called me after he was jacked up.
我不知道马蒂在哪儿 但他没死
I don’t know where Marty is, but he’s not dead.
你休息一下 我去找他
Now, you relax, and I’ll go find him.
离雷远点 那家伙疯了
And stay away from Ray. The guy’s gone nuts.
把灯关上
Turn it off.
雷
R-Ray…
把灯关上
Just turn it off.
为什么
Why?
-窗子上没装窗帘 -那又怎样
-No curtains on the windows. -So?
-我想有人在监视 -他们会看见什么
-I think someone’s watching. -So what’ll they see?
把灯关上 他能看见
Just leave it off. He can see in.
如果你乱来 邻居会听见的
If you do anything, the neighbors will hear.
你认为
You think…
我可是说的真话
Abby, I meant it…
当时我给你打电♥话♥的时候
when I called.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你受惊了
You’re scared.
好吧
All right.
你拿了我的东西
You got some personal property of mine.
现在如何
Now, what did you do…
我不知道你们俩怎么会认为能熬过去
I don’t know what the hell you two thought you were gonna pull off.
我不怕你 马蒂
I’m not afraid of you, Marty.
好吧 女士 如果我见到他
Well, ma’am, if I see him
我会给他捎信的
I’ll sure give him the message.