destructive gravitational force.
马修 第六章 18节
Nowin Matthew, Chapter Six, Verse 18,
我们能知道
the Lord out and tells us…
这些子孙的根源
that these are the signs by which we shall know that He is at our door.
虽然有些很好的人不同意我的看法
There are many good people who disagree with me,
但我认为这个Antichrist
but it’s my belief that this Antichrist…
今天仍然活着
is alive today…
居住在10国联盟中 我想说的是
and livin’ in the ten-nation alliance I spoke of…
就是WKLJ 穿越夜晚
This is WKLj midnight.
我是约翰
I’m john Mucee.
我陪你到早上6点
I’ll be here with you till 6:00 this morning,
然后迈克 米勒会来
then Mike Miller will be stepping in
这是个我们必须仔细考虑的需求
These are requests here we had to dig for.
阿比 你还好吧
Hello. Abby, you all right?
雷 几点了
Ray? What time is it?
不知道 还是凌晨吧
I don’t know. It’s early.
我爱你
I love you.
你好吗
You all right?
不知道
I don’t know.
我该走了
I better get off now.
再见
Well, I’ll see ya.
谢谢 雷
And thanks, Ray. Abby…
雷
Hey, Ray.
-你怎么不到床上去睡 -我没想到会睡着
-Why didn’t you get into bed? -I didn’t think I could sleep.
我很惊奇你能睡得着
I’m surprised you could.
你早上给我打过电♥话♥
You called me this morning.
是的
Yeah.
我只是想让你知道一切都好
I just wanted to let you know that everything is all right.
我把一切都处理干净了
Took care of everything.
我们现在要做的就是保住我们的脑袋
Now all we have to do is keep our heads.
你这话什么意思 我搞清楚了
What do you mean? I know about it, Abby.
-我昨晚去了酒吧 -发生了什么
-I went to the bar last night. -What happened?
-缪里斯在那儿 -是的
-Was Meurice there? -Yeah.
但他没看见我
He didn’t see me, though.
没人看见我
Nobody saw me.
-这儿很冷吗 -发生了什么
-Is it cold in here? -Well, what happened?
我把一切都清理干净了
I cleaned it all up.
但那不重要 重要的是我们现在做什么
But that ain’t important. What’s important is what we do now.
我们不能就这样耗着
We can’t go around half-cocked.
我们得想想这事儿
What we need is, uh, time to think about this
把事情弄清楚
…figure it out.
我们现在有点时间 我们得头脑冷静
We got some time now. But we gotta be smart.
雷 -别用枪指着别人的头
Ray… -Never point a gun at anyone
除非你想杀他
unless you mean to shoot him.
如果你开枪了 那就要保证干掉他
And if you shoot him, you better make sure he’s dead.
因为如果他没死 他就要干掉你
‘Cause if he ain’t dead, he’s gonna try and kill you.
这就是我们学到的 简直见鬼透了
The only thing they taught us in the service that’s worth a goddamn.
我的风衣在哪里
Where in the hell’s my windbreaker?
雷
Ray
告诉我发生了什么
just tell me what happened.
那并不重要
That ain’t important.
重要的是我们做了 这才是关键
What’s important is that we did it. That’s the only thing that matters.
我们都为了对方做了这件事 这才是重要的
We both did it for each other. That’s what’s important.
我不知道你在讲什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我是说 你到底在讲什么
I mean, what are you talking about?
我可没干什么可笑的事
I haven’t done anything funny.
怎么 你有点古怪啊
What was that? You ain’t even acting like yourself.
起初 你在早上5点给我打电♥话♥
First you call me 5 in the a.m.,
说了一切都好
saying all kinds of nice things on the phone.
然后你回来 把我吓个半死
And then you come charging in here scaring me half to death…
也不告诉我原因
without even telling me what I’m supposed to be scared of.
如果你们两个打了一架 我也无所谓
If you two had a fight or something, I don’t care.
但只要
Just as long as…
接电♥话♥
Pick it up.
什么
What?
哦 是他
Well, that was him.
-谁 -马蒂
-Who? -Marty.
你们俩之间发生了什么
What’s going on with you two?
好吧
All right.
你可以给他回电♥话♥ 不管他是谁
You can call him back, whoever it was.
我不妨碍你
I’ll get out of your way.
你武器掉了
You left your weapon behind.
嗨 缪里斯
Hi, Meurice.
我是何莉 特兰德
This is Helene. Helene Trend, you know?
你对赛维亚说的话
I’m calling ’cause I wanna know what the remark
到底什么意思
about Sylvia is supposed to mean.
她说你是个混球 我相信她
She says you’re full of shit, and, frankly, I believe her.
同时我也爱你 快给我回电
And, hey, I love you too. You better call me soon…
今晚我要去南美 乌拉圭
’cause I’m going to South America tonight…Uruguay.
听着 混♥蛋♥ 我是马蒂
Listen, asshole. It’s Marty.
我刚从科普斯回来
I just got back from Corpus Christi,
保险柜里丢了不少钱
and a lot of money’s missing from the safe…a lot of money.
我没说是你拿的 但是是你管这地方的
I’m not saying you took it, but the place was your responsibility.
我叫你防着点你那个混♥蛋♥朋友的
And I told you to keep an eye on your asshole friend.
今晚别来酒吧了
Don’t come to the bar tonight. I got some busi…
这是什么 酒吧今晚仍旧关门
Damn. What is this? The bar’s still gonna be closed tonight.
我有事要做
I’ve got some other business to take care of.
但明天我要找你
But tomorrow I wanna have a word with you…
和雷谈谈 如果你能找到他的话
and with Ray, if you can find him.
我希望你快点离开这个镇
I hope you’re planning on leaving town.
你有麻烦了 缪里斯
You got a problem, Meurice?
不 但你有麻烦 牛仔
No, but you do, cowboy.
你去过酒吧
Have you been to the bar?
怎么了 你不应该拿那该死的钱
Why? You shouldn’t have taken the fuckin’ money!
看着我 我可是认真的
Look at me, man. I’m serious.
你闯入酒吧 然后撬开了保险柜
You broke in the bar and you ripped off the fuckin’ safe.
阿比提醒过我要防着你
Abby warned me about you.
你知道你有什么麻烦吗 你的嫌疑太明显了
You know what your problem is? You’re too fuckin’ obvious.
只有我和你知道密♥码♥
The only two people with the combination
可能还有阿比 或许吧
are you and me and Abby, maybe.
这些事情足以让你完蛋
These fucking things are nothing but coffin nails.
听着
Hey, look, Ray.
我可没有危言耸听
Personally, I don’t give a shit, you know?
马蒂可是个火暴脾气 你得做点什么
I know Marty’s a hard-on, but you gotta do something…
认个错 把钱还给他
say you’re sorry, give the money back,
从这里滚蛋之类的
get the fuck out of here or something.
见鬼
Shit!
我这样说教你可真让人感到丢人
It’s very humiliating, preaching about this bullshit.
我可没笑话你
But I’m not laughing, Ray Bob,
你应该知道这可不是开玩笑的
so you know it’s no fucking joke.
见鬼
Damn.
雷
Ray?
你的小情人应该锁上门
Lover-boy oughta lock the door.
我爱你
I love you.
说了句蠢话 对吗
That’s a stupid thing to say, right?
我也爱你
I love you too.
不
No.
你说这个只是因为你害怕
You’re just saying that because you’re scared.
你武器掉了
You left your weapon behind.
他也会杀了你的
He’ll kill you too.
雷
Ray?
东西都哪儿去了
Where is everything?
在后备箱里
In the trunk.
在车上
In the car.
-你要走 -这不正是你希望的吗
-You leavin’? -Isn’t that what you want?
想跟我一起走吗
Wanna come with me?
我必须先知道发生了什么事
I gotta know what happened first.
你想知道什么
What you wanna know?
你闯进酒吧 你想拿你的钱
You broke into the bar. You wanted to get your money,
你和马蒂打了一架
and you and Marty had a fight,
还有