I’ll give you $10,000.
我可是要去谋杀
I’m supposed to…do a murder…
杀两个人
two murders…
拜托你别想得太简单了
trust you not to go simple on me…
而去做蠢事 我是说
and do something stupid.
做非常蠢的事
I mean really stupid.
我凭什么相信你
Now why should I trust you?
看在钱份上 钱
For the money. The money.
是的
Yeah,
这可是很大一笔
that’s a right smart of money.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥
In Russia,
人家一天才挣50美分
they make only 50 cent a day.
我想 让你去钓鱼
I want you, uh, to go fishing.
什么 去科普斯呆几天
What? Go down to Corpus for a few days.
引人注目些(制♥造♥不在场证明)
Get yourself noticed.
事情搞定我给你打电♥话♥
I’ll give you a call when it’s done.
你把钱处理好
You just find a way to cover that money.
钱的事我来处理 你要保证
I’ll take care of the money.
尸体不会被发现
You make sure those bodies aren’t found.
我那地方后面有个大焚化炉
There’s a big incinerator behind my place.
你想要 像大房♥子那种的
So you want like a town house?
还是要公♥寓♥
Your own apartment?
我带你转转
I show you around.
你确定这公♥寓♥空着
You sure this apartment is vacant, Mrs. Esteves? Oh, yes.
是的 我刚才在给他解释
I was just explaining to him…
他昨天就应该搬走了
that he moved out yesterday.
别介意 伽西亚先生 他曾是我的姐夫
Don’t mind Mr. Garcia. He used to be my brother-in-law.
看来州立法机构在休会期
Looks like the state legislature is out of session.
我想他们就在这儿碰见过
Yeah, I thought this was where they met.
-你帮我件事吧 -什么事
-Listen, you’re gonna help me with a problem. -I am?
帮我盯着玛丽和雷
You’re gonna keep an eye on Marty and Ray.
看看是不是什么事也没有
Make sure nothing happens.
让我们向罗雷妮表示感谢
Gentlemen, let’s show our appreciation for Lorraine up there,
一个来自德州波尔顿的注册护士
a registered nurse from Bolton, Texas.
怎么样 先生们
How ’bout it, gentlemen?
谢谢 缪里斯 不客气
Thanks, Meurice. Any time.
你这阵子不用担心了
Hey, you don’t have to worry ’bout a thing for a while.
马蒂昨天去科普斯了
Marty went to Corpus yesterday.
他在屋子里
He’s in the house.
他在屋子里
He’s in the house!
怎么了 我保证我听见了什么
What’s the matter? Could’ve sworn I heard somethin’.
门是锁着的 什么都没有
Door’s locked. There’s nothing there.
好吧
Well,
我猜如果是他我们也听不到什么
I guess we wouldn’t have heard anything if it had been him.
他可小心翼翼了
He’s real careful.
事实上
Fact is…
他是个白♥痴♥
he’s anal, Ray. Huh?
他亲口对我说过 他说
Mm-hmm. He told me once himself. He said to me…
在这里
“In here…
我是个白♥痴♥
Abby, in here I’m anal.”
我真该死
Well, I’ll be damned.
我也不相信
I couldn’t believe it myself.
另外 我性格太强了
Me, on the other hand, I got lots of personality.
马蒂总是说我性格太强了 他从来不这样
Marty said I had too much. But he was never big on personality.
我曾经送我去看心理医生
He sent me to a psychiatrist once to see
试图让我冷静下来
if he could calm me down some.
是吗 然后呢
Yeah? And what happened?
心理医生说 我是他见过的最健康的人
Psychiatrist said I was the healthiest person he ever met
然后马蒂解雇了他
so Marty fired him.
我不相信有人能解雇心理医生
I don’t think you can fire a psychiatrist, exactly.
我从此再也没见过那个医生 我保证
I never saw him again. I can tell you that much. Mm-hmm.
我跟他说 马蒂
I said, “Marty,
你成了白♥痴♥ 还要我去见心理医生 ”
how come you’re anal and I gotta go to the psychiatrist?”
他怎么说 什么都没说
What did he say? Nothing.
他像你一样 他不多说话
Just like you. He doesn’t say much.
谢谢
Thanks.
他要么不说 否则就说些脏话
Except when he doesn ‘t say things, they’re usually nasty. Mm-hmm.
你要么不说 要么说些好话
And when you don’t, they’re usually nice.
你不觉得这样很累吗
You ever get tired? Hmm?
是的 我猜
Oh, yeah, I guess.
呃
Uh-huh.
你好 是马蒂吗
Hello? Marty?
是的 钓到鱼了吗
Yeah. Catch any fish?
什么 钓到鱼了吗
What? Catch any fish?
有些什么鱼
Yeah, yeah. What kind of fish?
事情搞定了 是的
Listen, is it done? Yes,
先生 你欠我些钱
sir. You owe me some money.
如果你耍我 你会后悔的
If you’re fucking with me, you’ll regret it.
它们看上去好极了
They look good.
怎么 你要一对吗
Why? You want a couple?
给1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥就行了
Just the 10,000 will be fine.
你不先给我看看吗
Got something to show me first?
死了
Dead?
看上去是的
So it would seem.
你怎么处理尸体的 处理干净了
What’d you do with the bodies? It’s taken care of.
这方面你知道得越少越好
The less you know about it, the better.
天哪
Jesus.
难以置信
I don’t believe it.
我要吐了
I’m gonna be sick.
我想要回那照片
I’m gonna want that picture back.
-你说过要付我钱 -是的 钱
-You did say somethin’ about the money. -Yeah, the money.
我想先问问你
Somethin’ I gotta ask you, Marty.
我要你很小心 很小心的
I’ve been very, very careful.
你小心了吗
Have you been very, very careful?
当然 没人知道你雇我
Of course. Nobody knows you hired me?
别傻了
Don’t be stupid.
我不会告诉任何人
I’m not about to tell anyone.
我们得小心
We have to learn to be discreet.
互相信任
Trust each other.
同甘共苦
For richer…for poorer.
可别这么说
Don’t say that.
你的婚姻可不怎么完美啊
Your marriages don’t turn out so hot.
你怎么转这笔帐 已经处理好了
How did you cover the money? It’s been taken care of.
这方面你知道得越少越好
The less you know about it, the better.
我打过电♥话♥了
I made a call.
没问题的
It’ll be all right.
我这钱来得太容易了
You must’ve gone money simple.
这可是谋杀 太冒险了
A murder like this, it’s too risky.
那么你当初就不该做
Then you shouldn’t have done it.
没法两全其美
Can’t have it both ways.
数好钱 然后滚
Count it…and go.
啊
ah.
我相信你
I trust ya.
现在看看是谁傻
Who looks stupid now?
见鬼
Damn.
马蒂
Marty?
怎么了 你聋了
What’s the matter, you deaf?
马蒂
Marty?
你在家吗
Marty, ya home?
马蒂
Marty?
今晚是周几
What night is tonight?
周几 周二
What night is tonight? Tuesday.
周二晚上是女士之夜
Tuesday night is Ladies’ Night.
什么 周二晚上是女士之夜
What? Tuesday night is Ladies’ Night.
你们的酒水全部免费
All your drinks are free.
在过去3年中增加了超过80%
…eighty percent in the last three years.
而且 两年内
What’s more, in two years’ time
我们能看到木星效应
we’ll be experiencing what’s known as The Jupiter Effect…
那时宇宙中所有行星将造成
when all the planets of the known universe will align up…
这种难以置信的
‘causin’ an incredible buildup of
破坏性的引力