-好 -好
-Right. -Right.
很不错的人 不见得
Nice guy. Not really.
你说你姓什么
What’d you say your last name was?
好老伙计
Opal.
雷
Ray?
我们离开这儿
Yeah? Let’s get outta here.
你得到想要的了 是的 我们离开这儿
You get what you wanted? Yeah. Let’s get outta here.
带我去汽车旅馆吗
Drive me to a motel?
你可以留在我住的地方 我把你带到那里下
You can stay at my place. I’ll drop you there.
那你去哪儿 去见个朋友
Where are you going? See a guy.
别去酒吧
Ray, don’t go to the bar.
我了解他 这是个馊主意
I know him. It ain’t a good idea.
我只是要见个人
I’ve just gotta see a guy.
这就是关键所在
So, it’s a deal.
你和你的同事们想出办法
You and your colleagues find a way
来控制巨大的火山能量
to harness this vast volcanic energy,
而我只不过坐在这儿看这些个混球们破产
and I just sit back and watch these shit kickers go broke.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
Howdy, stranger. Meurice, sorry about last night.
没啥大不了的 昨晚不太忙
No sweat. Wasn’t too busy.
但你错过了一个美好的夜晚
You missed a good one though.
这个白种男人在大约1点的时候进来
This white guy walks in about 1:00
问我们是不是有打折酒水
and asks if we have a discount for alcoholics.
然后我叫他滚蛋
I tell him to get lost.
当时马蒂正坐在这儿
Now, Marty’s here and I can tell
也许他认为这主意不坏
he’s thinking that maybe that ain’t such a bad idea.
马蒂
Marty?
哦 什么
Well, what?
什么什么 我被解雇了吗
What “what”? Am I fired?
你想揍我一顿还是怎么的
You wanna hit me, what?
我只是不想和你说话
I don’t particularly want to talk to you.
好吧
Well,
如果你不想解雇我 我最好还是辞职吧
you’re not gonna fire me, I might as well quit.
好
Fine.
随你的遍
Suit yourself.
过得爽吗
Having a good time?
我不想谈这个
I don’t like this kind of talk.
那你来干吗
What’d you come here for?
你欠了我两个星期薪水
You owe me for two weeks.
没
No.
她可是个 高档货色
She’s an expensive piece of ass.
如果你告诉我她跟谁上♥床♥了
But you get a refund if you tell me
你就能得到一笔补偿金
who else she’s been sluicing.
我要钱 你要谈谈 好吧
I want that money. You got somethin’ to tell me, fine.
你♥他♥妈♥的是个婚姻顾问吗
You a fucking marriage counselor?
你笑什么
What are you smilin’ at?
我很可笑 我是个蠢蛋
I’m funny, right? I’m an asshole?
不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我没什么可笑的
That’s not what’s funny.
她才可笑
What’s funny is her.
可笑的是我叫人跟踪你们
What’s funny is that I had you two followed…
如果她不是跟你睡觉 就是跟别人
because if it’s not you she’s sleeping with, it’s someone else.
真正可笑的是
And what’s really gonna be funny…
当她装出纯真的表情和说道
is when she gives you that innocent look and says,
我不懂你在说什么 雷
“I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about, Ray.
我没做任何可笑的事
I ain’t done anything funny.”
但是现在对我来说 最可笑的事就是
But the funniest thing to me right now…
你认为她是为了你回来
is that you think that she came back here for you.
这真♥他♥妈♥的可笑
That’s what’s fucking funny!
你再到这儿来 我就崩了你
Come on this property again, I’ll be forced to shoot you.
这警告很公平
Fair notice.
嘿 马蒂
Hey, Marty?
马蒂 我以为你死了 你回家吗
Marty, thought you were dead. You goin’ home?
不
No.
我还是呆在这地狱里
I’m staying right here in hell.
你很消极啊 不是吗
It’s kind of a bleak point of view, isn’t it, Marty?
缪里斯
Meurice
我不想让那个混♥蛋♥碰我的钱
I don’t want the asshole near my money.
我也不想看到他出现在酒吧
And I don’t want him in the bar.
这儿有好多混♥蛋♥
We get a lot of assholes in here, Marty.
你好
Hello?
马蒂
Marty?
-是谁 -什么
-Who was it? -What?
你在跟谁讲电♥话♥
On the phone.
是找你的吗
Was it for you?
不知道 他什么也没说
I don’t know. He didn’t say anything.
你怎么知道对方是个男的
How’d you know it was a he?
你有女性朋友
You got a girl?
我呆在这儿是不是破坏了什么好事 不
Am I screwing something up by being here? No.
那我是不是妨碍了你什么事
Am I?
明天我就找个地方 我要离开你
I can find a place tomorrow, and I’ll be out of your hair.
如果你想这样 那就这样吧
If that’s what you wanna do then you oughta do it.
你
You, uh…
你要睡床还是沙发
You want the bed or the couch?
好吧
Well,
沙发就行了
couch will be all right.
你可以睡床
You can sleep on the bed if you want.
我不想睡你的床而把你赶走
I’m not gonna put you outta your bed.
你不会把我赶走的
Wouldn’t be puttin’ me out.
我还是睡这儿好了
I’ll be all right here.
好
Okay.
是奥帕儿吗
Opal?
你的小情人应该把门锁上
Lover-boy oughta lock his door.
那边好热闹
Lotta nuts out there.
让我们到外面解决实质问题吧
Let’s do it outside…in nature, hmm?
我想看看他发现那边是死胡同时是什么表情
I’d like to have seen his face when he found the dead end.
嘿 先生 你怎么弄折了你的脏手
Hey, mister, how’d you break your pussy finger?
我要它 我要
对不起 亲爱的 我有约会
I’m sorry, sweetheart, my date is here.
她看我拿着一只雪茄 以为这是大♥麻♥烟
She saw me rolling a cigarette, thought it was marijuana.
我想她还认为我是个赶时髦的人
Thought I was a swinger.
很野性 不是吗
Isn ‘t that wild?
你的手指插错屁♥眼♥了
Stick your finger up the wrong person’s ass?
你知道
You know, you know,
我有的朋友手弄伤了 绑上固定条了
a friend of mine a while back broke his hand, put in a cast.
第二天 他摔了一跤
The very next day he falls, protects his bad hand
他护着受伤的手
and he breaks his good one.
结果把好手也给弄伤了
He breaks that too, you know?
现在他弄了两只假手 因此我对他说
Now he’s got two busted flippers. So I says to him…
克雷顿 我希望你老婆真的爱你
I said, “Creighton, I hope your wife really loves you.
因为接下去的5个星期中
‘Cause for the next five weeks,
你甚至都不能自己擦屁♥股♥
you can’t even wipe your own goddamn ass.”
这就是考验 不是吗 对真爱的考验
That’s a test. Test of true love.
我有事叫你去做
I got a job for you.
如果价钱好又合法 我就干
Well, if the pay’s right and it’s legal, I’ll do it.
并不十分合法
It’s not strictly legal.
那如果价格合适 我也干
Well, if the pay’s right, I’ll do it.
是关于那个先生和我老婆的
It’s in reference to that gentleman and my wife.
我越想这事
The more I think about it,
就越气
the more irritated I get.
那你告诉我要做什么吧
Could you tell me what it is you want me to do,
或者这是个秘密
or is it a secret?
我可不是开玩笑的
It’s no joke.
你想让我杀了他们
You want me to kill’em.
好吧
Well…
好吧 什么
Well what?
你在想什么
What do you think?
你是个白♥痴♥
You’re an idiot.
那么也就是说你没兴趣接这差事 对吗
So this wouldn’t…wouldn’t interest you, huh?
我可没说 我只是说你是个白♥痴♥
I didn’t say that. All I said was you’re an idiot.
你想得太多了 让你的头脑变简单了
Hell, you’ve been thinkin’ about it for so much, it’s driving you simple.
我出1万美元