只想填满我的欲望
让你成为我的…
我想要你的爱
只有你 除了你没有其他人
我只想要你的爱…
你觉得我太蠢了 无法理解你们说的关于我的玩笑吗?
You think I’m too dumb to comprehend the joke’s on me?
-什么玩笑? -弹簧上的果冻!
-What joke? -Jell-O on springs!
玛丽莲…
Marilyn…
-不 玛丽莲! -我不需要这个!
-No! No! No, no, no, Marilyn! -I don’t need this!
-出去! -老天爷!玛丽莲!
-Get out! -For God’s sake! Marilyn!
-你还好吗? -我受不了了
-You okay? -I can’t take it.
-我知道 玛丽莲 -我受不了了!
-I know. -I can’t take it!
来 亲爱的 我带你去后台
I’ll take you in the back here.
-给你准备了点东西 -我一会就到
-We got something for you. -Be there in a second.
-来吧 平静下来 -我会去的
-Settle down. -I’ll be there in a minute.
来吧 甜心 来这儿 你做得非常好
Come on, sweetie. Over here. You’re doing such a good job.
做得太棒了 来这儿
Such a good job. Come on in here. Come on, come on, come on. How about here?
比利 她现在不太健康
-Billy? -Hmm?
She’s not a well girl. Hmm?
如果她能好起来 她就会很好
If she could be well, she would be.
没事 亲爱的 有我在
It’s okay, honey. I have you. I have you.
没事 深呼吸
-It’s okay. Breathe.
没事
It’s okay.
就这样 玛丽莲 就这样 甜心
That’s it, Marilyn. That’s it, sweetie.
只要保持不动就好 这…你之前见过
Only just hold still. It’s… You’ve seen it before.
等等
Just a minute.
-没事 好了 坚持一下 -好的
-It’s okay, here you go. Just hold on. -It’s okay.
好的 就这样
Okay. That’s it.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
-我没事 -看吧?
-I’m okay. -See?
我没事
I’m okay.
需要帮忙吗 亲爱的?
What can I do to help you, darling?
帮我们?
To help us?
缅因州那件事之后的每一天
Yeah, every day since Maine,
我觉得我们渐行渐远
I feel like we’re getting more and more distant.
我很担心你 亲爱的
I’m so worried about you, darling.
你的健康 这些药物…
Your health. And these drugs…
你是想毁了自己吗 诺玛?
Are you trying to destroy yourself, Norma?
你对你的人生做了什么?
I mean, what are you doing to your life?
我的生活关你什么事?
What business of yours is my life?
甜心 你这是自找麻烦
You’re gonna get yourself into a lot of trouble.
对 你最好留意一下
Yes, you better keep a lookout.
如果比恩斯托克再抓到你…
If Bienstock catches you again…
-而且你到底怎么回事啊? -我猜我不太聪明
-What’s the matter with you anyway? -I’m not very bright, I guess.
我不会这么说 也许该说粗心大意
I wouldn’t say that. Careless, maybe.
不 就是蠢 如果我有…
No, just dumb. If I had any…
如果我有脑子 就不会和这个破女子乐队
If I had any brains, I wouldn’t be on this crummy train
上这辆破火车了
with this crummy girl’s band.
脑子不是一切
Brains aren’t everything.
它只是个动静脉网络 支撑我们存活
You know, it’s just a network of veins, arteries… holding us together.
如果它们破裂了 就会开始流血
And if they burst, they start bleeding.
停!
And cut!
操!
Fuck!
操♥你♥妈♥!这他妈的电影!
Fuck you! And fuck this movie!
亲爱的?
Hon?
-医生? -我在这儿
-Doc? -Right here.
怀特利?
Whitey?
-来这儿 -嗨 亲爱的
-Come here, come here. -Hi, sweetie. Hi.
来点苯♥丙♥胺♥ 可待因?
Have a little Benzedrine. Codeine?
-你没事 亲爱的 -我想回家
-You’re okay. -I wanna go home.
-我想回家 -如果你能熬过去吗?
-I wanna go home. -What if you get through this?
我想回家!
I wanna go home! I wanna go home! I wanna go home!
I wanna go home!
我听说了你的悲惨遭遇
Having heard of your tragic loss,
我谨表示衷心的哀悼
I wish to offer my heartfelt condolences.
未出生的灵魂的死亡 可能会让我们加倍痛苦
The death of an unborn soul may lodge more painfully within us.
那么多人 太多人了!
So many people. It’s just so many!
为什么上帝造了那么多人?
Why did God make so many?
因为纯真的灵魂是未经污染的
‘Cause the innocence is unsullied.
当然 现在媒体已经报道了此事
Of course, it has been in the press by now.
我很快就会亲自联♥系♥你的
I will contact you soon in person.
看 诺玛简…
See, Norma Jeane…
那男人是你的父亲
that man is your father.
我很快就会联♥系♥你的 我保证
Soon I will contact you, I promise.
看 诺玛简 那男人是你的父亲
See, Norma Jeane, that man is your father.
看 诺玛简 那男人是你的父亲
See, Norma Jeane, that man is your father.
我能解释我们关系的情况
I can explain the circumstances of our relationship
我们要亲自见面谈
when we meet face-to-face.
“你泪流满面、慈爱的父亲”
“Your tearful and loving father.”
你是谁?
Who are you?
亲爱的 我是你的丈夫
Darling, I’m… I’m your husband.
你好
Hello.
梦露小姐 你今天要来吗?
Miss Monroe, are you coming in today?

No.
玛丽莲梦露今天 不会来冒充且贬低自己
Marilyn Monroe will not be coming in today to impersonate and demean herself.
你不得不拍她周围的人或者景
And you will have to shoot around her.
怀特利?
Whitey? Whitey?
我发誓 我一小时 就能给玛丽莲准备好
I’m going to conjure Marilyn within the hour, I promise.
抱一个 一切都会好起来的
Come here. It’s gonna be all right.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
宝宝没了
Baby’s gone.
宝宝没了 怀特利
Baby’s gone, Whitey.
我知道
I know.
没事的
It’ll be okay.
梦露小姐
Oh, Miss Monroe.
好的
Okay.
请过来
Here.Please come.
请过来 别抛弃我
Please come. Don’t abandon me.
-求你了 -她来了
-Please. -She’s coming.
请来吧
Please come.
她来了
She’s coming.
-别抛弃我 -她来了
-Don’t abandon me. -She’s coming.
她快到了
-She’s almost here.
请过来
Please come.
玛丽莲!
-Marilyn! Marilyn!
Marilyn! Marilyn! Marilyn! Marilyn!
玛丽莲!
Marilyn! Marilyn! Marilyn!
Marilyn! Marilyn! Marilyn! Marilyn! Marilyn!
玛丽莲!
Marilyn! Marilyn!
Marilyn! Marilyn! Marilyn! Marilyn!
(玛丽莲梦露出演比利怀尔德的 《热情似火》)
Marilyn! Marilyn! Marilyn! Marilyn! Marilyn!
我爱你们 我爱你们所有人
I love you. I love, love, love you all.
人无完人
Well, nobody’s perfect.
(剧终)
(1962年)
要香槟吗 梦露小姐?
Champagne, Miss Monroe?
要一点点
Yeah, just a little.
这能帮助我入眠
Oh, it’s just to help me sleep.
我经常看到你美丽的脸庞
I see your beautiful face often.
我想知道你怎么保养得那么好
And I wonder how you look so…
…untouched.
但我猜灵魂并不总是显露在脸上
But the soul does not always show in the face, I suppose.
已经过去太多年了
Too many years have slipped away.
我必须见你 我美丽而迷茫的女儿
And I must see you, my beautiful lost daughter.
在我踏上那漫长的漂洋过海的旅程前
Before I embark on that long journey across the sea.
你泪流满面的父亲
Your tearful father.
梦露小姐
Miss Monroe.
梦露小姐?
Miss Monroe?
剧院里真热
It’s so hot in this theater.
梦露小姐?
Miss Monroe? Miss Monroe?
嗨 梦露小姐?
Hi, Miss Monroe?
我们已经在纽约降落了
We’ve landed in New York.
我们到了 对 让我来帮你
We’re here. Yeah. Let me help you.
我可以帮你拿外套
I can take your coat.
-给,拿着 我带她去
Here, take this. I’ll get her to customs.
准备好了吗?一、二
Ready? One, two.
-好 -小心头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!