因为娜塔莎原来如此坚强、狡猾
because Natasha turns out to be so strong and devious.
而且残忍♥
And cruel.
但你的玛格达 她没有大的变化
But your Magda, she never changes much.
她一直都很好
She’s always so good.
是的
Yes.
玛格达很好
Magda is good.
她的原型就是个好人
Was good. The original.
她决不会想做个残忍♥的人
She wouldn’t dream of being cruel.
对
Yeah.
你对玛格达有其他的想法吗?
And, uh, you have any other thoughts about Magda?
我在想…
One thing I was thinking,
玛格达应该不识字
Magda wouldn’t know how to read.
伊萨克把他的诗给她看 她只是假装在读
Isaac shows his poem to her, and she’s only pretending to read it.
天啊
Oh my God.
她是文盲 就是这样
She was illiterate. That’s what it was.
当然了
Of course.
谢谢你
Well, thank you. Thank you.
我应该叫你玛丽莲 对吧?
I… I suppose I should call you Marilyn, shouldn’t I?
还是那只是艺名吗?
Or is that just a stage name?
你可以叫我诺玛
You could call me Norma.
那是我真正的名字
That’s my true name.
如果你喜欢的话 我可以叫你诺玛
I could call you Norma, if you prefer.
或者我可以叫你…
Or, uh, I could call you, uh…
我的玛格达
my Magda.
我很喜欢
I’d like that.
我的秘密玛格达
My secret Magda.
好
Yes.
但其他人在旁边的时候 或许该叫玛丽莲
But maybe “Marilyn” when others are around
这样就不会有人误解了
so there wouldn’t be any misunderstandings.
别人在身边的时候 你叫我什么都不重要
When others are around, it doesn’t matter what you call me.
你可以吹口哨
You can whistle.
你可以叫我:“嘿 你”
You can call me, “Hey, you.”
嘿 你
Hey, you.
嘿 你
Hey, you.
(亚瑟米勒和玛丽莲梦露即将结婚)
所有猜想最终尘埃落定
Putting an end to all speculation,
亚瑟米勒和玛丽莲梦露 确认他们很快就会结婚
Arthur Miller and Marilyn Monroe confirmed they will soon marry.
能告诉我们你们会举♥行♥哪种婚礼吗?
Could you tell us what kind of a wedding you’re going to have?
希望是很安静的那种
Very quiet, I hope.
爸爸 这太漂亮了!
Daddy, this is so beautiful!
我永远不想离开!
I don’t ever wanna leave!
这太美了
It’s so beautiful.
哦 爸爸!
Oh, Daddy!
我永远不想离开
I don’t ever want to leave.
我爱你
I love you.
我们爱你
We love you.
爸爸 来吧
Daddy, come on.
宝宝饿了 他想让他的妈妈吃东西
Baby’s hungry. He wants his mama to eat.
是吗?
Mm, yeah?
宝宝把愿望告诉了我
Baby makes his wishes known.
诺玛只是执行宝宝的愿望
Norma’s just the vessel.
好的
Okay.
吃完土豆以后才行
Not after those potatoes.
我是你的好女孩吗 爸爸?
Am I your good girl, Daddy?
是的 你是我的好女孩 亲爱的
Yeah. You’re my good girl, darling.
靠过来
Come here.
你是我唯一的爱
You’re my only love.
爸爸 你永远都不会写我的 对吗?
Daddy, you won’t ever write about me, will you?
亲爱的 当然不写了
Darling, of course not.
我为什么要做这种事?
Why would I do such a thing?
人们都会这么做
It’s what people do.
有时吧
Sometimes.
作家会
Writers.
我不是其他人
I’m not other people.
你和我都不是其他普通人
You and I are not other people.
亲爱的 你消失的时候会去哪儿?
Darling,
where do you go when you disappear?
爸爸…
Daddy…
别让我回去
Don’t make me go back.
我不想再做她了
I never wanna be her again.
我上次活着离开了 但也丢了半条命
I got out with my life last time but only just barely.
对 她很好
Yeah, she’s wonderful.
对 她怀孕了很高兴
Yeah, pregnancy agrees with her.
甚至连每天的晨吐都让她很高兴
Even morning sickness, she’s cheerful about.
然后她说
And then she says, “Oh!”
“我猜就应该是这样的”
“Well, this is how it’s supposed to be, I guess.”
对 艾斯特总是那么残忍♥
Yeah. Esther was always so cruel.
诺玛不会想变得残忍♥
It wouldn’t occur to Norma to be cruel.
如果说我有遗憾…
If I have one regret…
那就是时间过得太快了
…it’s that time passes so quickly.
你这次不会伤害我吧?
You won’t hurt me this time, will you?
不会做你上次做的事吧?
Not do what you did the last time?
我没有
I didn’t.
-我不是故意的 -你就是故意的
-I didn’t mean to. -Yes, you meant to.
那是你的决定
It was your decision.
你不是同一个孩子
You’re not the same baby.
你是这个孩子
You’re this baby.
以前那个是我 一直都是我
That was me. It’s always me.
他爱我们
He loves us.
他愿意为我们而死
He would die for us.
他是这么说的
He said so.
花让人们觉得自己受欢迎
Flowers make people feel welcome.
让他们有被需要的感觉
Like they’re wanted.
亲爱的 你把花剪得太短了
Mm, darling, you cut ’em a little too short. See?
我做了…什么?
What did I… What?
别担心 我们能弥补
Well, don’t worry, we can repair the damage. Hmm?
来这儿
Come here.
诺玛去哪儿了?
Where’s Norma gone to?
她太可爱了 她跟我想象的完全不同
She’s absolutely adorable. She’s nothing like I expected.
-她博览群书 -对 比如她读过鲁比的书
She’s so well-read.
Yeah, like she’s read Rudy’s book.
我太开心有人看过了
I’m just glad somebody has.
看看那个 天啊 你…
Look at that out there. Oh my God. Do you guys see that?
-你能看见那个吗? -太美了
这太令人难以置信了
This is incredible.
亲爱的…
Darling…
你不和我们一起去海滩吗?
Aren’t you gonna come down to the beach with us?
你为什么躲在这里?
Why you hiding in here?
我会过去的 爸爸 我只是…
I’m coming, Daddy. I was just…
亲爱的 没必要 因为他们的来访而如此紧张
Darling, it isn’t necessary to make so much of this visit.
你认识鲁比和珍
You know Rudy and Jean.
但他们不喜欢我
But they don’t like me.
他们是来见你的
They’ve come to see you.
诺玛 别无理取闹了
Norma, stop being so ridiculous.
你知道他们是来见我们俩的
You know they’ve come to see us both.
亲爱的 跟我下去吧 好吗? 他们等着呢
Darling, come down there with me, huh, will ya? They’re waiting.
嘿
Hey.
跟我出去吧
Come out there with me.
你看起来很美
You’re looking very beautiful.
来吧 好吗?来
-Come, yeah? Come.
你还好吗 亲爱的?
You all right, darling?
我给他们拿点啤酒去
I’ll bring them the beer.
我没事
I’m okay.
我没事
I’m okay.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我 救救我的孩子
Help me. Save my baby.
拜托爸爸 帮帮我!救救宝宝!
Please, Daddy, help me! Deliver the baby!
-爸爸!爸爸 救命! -诺玛!
-Daddy! Daddy, help! -Norma!
我想要你的爱
只有你 除了你没有其他人
我只想要你的爱
我想要你的吻
只有你 除了你没有其他人
我只想要你的吻
我不能期盼
更高的要求