现在不行?为什么现在不行?
Not now? Why not now?
你现在是票房♥新秀
You’re the newest box office sensation now.
扎努克为你买♥♥下了《绅士爱美人》
Zanuck has bought Gentlemen Prefer Blondes for you.
他想让你在里面大放异彩
He wants it as a showcase for you.
我能拿到多少钱?
How much would I get?
你的合同工资
Your contract salary.
一周五百
Five hundred a week.
简拉塞尔能拿多少?
How much would Jane Russell get?
交易待定中
The deal is pending.
拉塞尔正在另一个制片厂拍戏 得借她过来
And Russell has to be lent by another studio.
对 但是多少钱?
Yes, but how much?
-金额还没定下来 -多少钱?
The figures aren’t finalized.How much?
他们要价十万
They’re asking… $100,000.
十万?
$100,000?
我拿五千 而简拉塞尔能拿十万?
I’ll get about $5,000, and Jane Russell gets $100,000?
而我演《绅士爱美女》中的 金发女人?
And I’m playing the blonde in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes?
这太侮辱人了
That’s an insult.
-我要挂电♥话♥了 再见 -玛丽莲 等等
-I’m gonna hang up now. Goodbye. – Marilyn, wait.
让玛丽莲去死吧 她不在这儿
Fuck Marilyn. She’s not here.
致我的宝宝
“To My Baby.”
在你身上
In you
世界重生
The world is born anew
在你之前 一无所有
Before you There was none
你想当外婆吗?
How’d you like to be a grandmother?
现在是哪一年了?
What year is it?
我们到了什么时候?
What time did we travel to?
妈妈 现在是1953年5月
Mother, it’s May 1953.
我是诺玛简
I’m Norma Jeane.
我来这儿照顾你
I’m here to take care of you.
但你的头发太白了
But your hair is so white.
当你生下我的时候 妈妈 我猜你当时没结婚
When you had me, Mother, you weren’t married, I guess.
你没有男人支持你
You didn’t have a man supporting you.
可你却生下了一个孩子
And you had a baby.
那太勇敢了
That was so brave.
换成其他女孩…
Another girl would’ve…
可能会打掉孩子
well, you know, gotten rid of it.
打掉我
Of me.
那我根本不会在这儿 也就不会有玛丽莲了
And I wouldn’t be here at all. There wouldn’t be any Marilyn.
她现在很出名了
And she’s getting so famous now.
粉丝来信、电报…
Fan letters, telegrams.
陌生人的花接踵而至
Flowers from strangers.
但你当时很勇敢
But you were brave.
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
你生下了你的孩子
You had your baby.
你生下了我
You had me.
她得的是一种神秘的疾病
Hers is a mystery illness.
一种人们并不真正理解的病
An illness no one truly understands.
一种症状综合症
A syndrome of symptoms.
这是遗传的吗?
Is it inherited?
什么?
Excuse me?
我妈妈的病 是不是…
My mother’s illness, are you…
是不是…
Are you…
是不是与生俱来的呢?
Are you born with it in your blood?
好吧 玛丽莲 我会把你的电♥话♥转接伊薇特
All right, Marilyn, what I’ll do is I’ll turn you over to Yvet.
你记得伊薇特吗?她会帮你的
You remember Yvet? She’ll help you.
玛丽莲?
Marilyn?
-我需要帮助 我迫切需要帮助 -亲爱的 我会安排的
-I need help. I need help so badly. -Dear, I’ll make the arrangements.
计划明早8点出发 我们派车去你家接你
Plan on tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. You’ll be picked up at home.
(停)
拜托 我想回去
Please, I wanna go back.
嘿 我改变主意了
-Hey, I’ve changed my mind.
我改变想法了
My mind’s my own to change.
哦 刺眼的光
Oh, the bright lights.
亲爱的 我们会照顾好你的
You’re in good hands, dear.
拜托 你们没听到吗?我改变想法了
Please, won’t you listen? I’ve changed my mind.
求你们了 别 你们不听我说话吗?
Please, don’t. Won’t you listen?
这会让你陷入昏睡
This will put you in twilight sleep.
不 我想回去
No, I… wanna go back.
不 等等
No. Wait.
等等!不!
Wait! Wait! No! No!
诺玛!
不!
No!
梦露小姐?
Miss Monroe?
再见 宝贝
记得你是我的宝贝
梦露小姐
Miss Monroe.
梦露小姐 是时候了
Miss Monroe, it’s time.
我一直很孤独
梦露小姐?
Miss Monroe?
不会有其他人
我的名声和财富源自我的运气
I’m one of the winners of the American lottery.
我是知道的 我为此很感激
I know it. I’m grateful for it.
我从不认为这是理所当然的 棒球是我的生命
And I never take it for granted. Baseball was my life.
棒球是我改变人生的入场券
Baseball was my ticket up and out.
现在…
And now, well,
我退役了
I’m retired.
我有很多事要做 代言…
I mean, I have plenty to do, you know, endorsements and… personal appearances,
私人露面和顾问委员会会议
advisory board meetings.
我猜我听起来像个傻瓜
I guess I sound like a sap.
不会
No. No. No, no.
感觉一定很奇怪吧 毕竟你得做个…
It must be awfully strange to be a…
嗯…
well… a hero.
英雄
而且你不像是退役了
Anyway, you don’t seem retired.
经常能在报纸里看见关于你的报道
You’re in the paper so much.
见报率不及你的一半 玛丽莲
Well, not half as much as you, Marilyn.
谁 我吗?
Who, me?
嗯…
Well…
那只是制片厂的宣传
That’s just studio publicity.
它们很糟
Oh, they’re awful.
他们会胡编乱造
The things they make up.
我知道做这一行应该习惯于此
I know you’re supposed to get used to it.
但我就是不习惯
But I just can’t.
这太令人伤心了
It really hurts.
你怎么开始的?
How’d you get your start?
开始什么?
What start?
开始演艺之路
In movies.
开始当演员
In acting.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我…
I…
我猜…
I… I guess…
我猜我是被人挖掘的
I guess I was discovered.
被挖掘 怎么挖掘的?
-Oh, discovered. How?
我们也许应该走了
Maybe we should leave.
我害怕这里的一些人
I’m afraid of some of the people here.
嘿
Hey.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know what it’s like…
知道孤独是什么感觉
to be lonely…
追求更好的生活是什么感觉
to want a better life.
一个美好而简单的生活
A good, simple life.
一个体面的生活
A decent life.
我只是想再次从零开始
I just wanna begin again from zero.
我想住在…
I wanna live in…
我想住在另一个世界 远离好莱坞
I wanna live in another world. Away from Hollywood.
我想住在…
I wanna live in…
契诃夫!
…Chekhov!
我想搬去纽约
I wanna move to New York.
学习表演
And study acting.
认真的表演
Serious acting.
在电影里 他们会把你的片段剪成碎片
In the movies, they chop you all to bits.
剪啊剪 这是个拼图游戏
Cut, cut, cut. It’s a jigsaw puzzle.
但这个拼图并不由你拼出来
But you’re not the one to put the pieces together.
但你是拼图的一部分
Oh, but to live in a part.
在里面 直到每晚电影闭幕