Because the actor in her role always knows who she is.
你觉得呢 老板?
What do you think, boss?
天啊
Sweet Jesus.
看看那个小姑娘的屁♥股♥
Look at the ass on that little girl.
(诺尔沃克州医院)
你确定去探望她不会太伤心吗?
Are you sure a visit with her won’t be too upsetting?
让你妈妈伤心 还是让你伤心 贝克小姐?
Upsetting to your mother or to you, Miss Baker?
我十年没见我妈妈了
I haven’t seen my mother in ten years.
那是一些更棘手的病人
Those are some of our more troubled patients.
我们到了
Here we are.
妈妈
Oh, Mother.
妈妈?
Mother?
妈妈 是我 诺玛简
Mother, it’s me. It’s me, Norma Jeane.
妈妈 这儿真不错
Mother, it’s so nice here.
这儿还不错吧?
Isn’t it nice here?
你现在暖和点了吗?
Are you warmer now?
这条围巾 你戴着真漂亮
Oh, this shawl, it’s so pretty on you.
过去这一年真是太让人兴奋了
It’s been so exciting this past year.
太棒了 像童话一样
So wonderful. Like a fairy tale.
有时候 我都不敢相信
Sometimes, I can’t believe it.
我跟制片厂签约了
I’m under contract at the studio.
你以前在那儿工作
Where you used to work.
我拍拍照就能养活自己了
I can make a living just being photographed.
我想这些照片里 没有诺玛简的影子 对吧?
I guess there isn’t any Norma Jeane, is there?
妈妈?
Mother?
你说过 我父亲是跟制片厂签了约的
My father was under contract to the studio, you said.
大约在1925年?
Around 1925?
我一直在制片厂里偷偷摸摸地 试着在档案中找他的照片…
I’ve been sneaking around there trying to find his picture in the files–
我女儿在哪儿?
Where’s my daughter?
他们说我女儿要来
They said my daughter was coming.
我不认识你 你是谁?
I don’t know you. Who are you?
停
And cut.
对 割吧 别这么懦弱 割下去
Yes, cut. Don’t be a coward. Cut.
动手啊!
Do it!
你没事吧?
You all right?
嘿 来吧
Hey.
怎么了?你还好吗?
Hey, what’s wrong? You okay?
迪迪 没事 一切尽在掌控中 我们没事 谢谢
Dee-Dee, it’s okay. I have it. We’re fine, thank you.
亲爱的
-Oh, dear.
嘿 没事的 一切都好 谢谢
Hey, that’s all right. Everything is okay. Thank you.
给我们点时间
Give us a second.
“玛丽莲梦露 冉冉升起的好莱坞新星
Marilyn Monroe, a rising new Hollywood talent
在这部阴暗得令人心颤的惊悚片中 以突出及多变的表演证明了自己
proves herself a strong dynamic presence in this darkly disturbing thriller.
由理查德韦德马克领衔主演
Also starring Richard Widmark.
她演绎的精神失常的年轻保姆 令人不寒而栗…”
Her portrayal of a mentally unbalanced young babysitter is so chillingly convincing–
西恩先生 在首映上 我频频闭眼
Mr. Shinn, at the premiere, I shut my eyes a lot.
我不敢相信那个女孩就是我
I couldn’t believe that girl was me.
但每位观众都会觉得那就是我 奈尔
But everyone in the audience would think it was me, Nell.
稍后在派对上才是玛丽莲
And later at the party, Marilyn.
你在吃止痛片吗?
Are you on painkillers?
你来姨妈了?
Is it your period?
没 没来
No. No, it’s not.
这关你什么事…
Um, what business of yours–
亲爱的 下一部电影会很棒的 我向你保证
Sweetheart, the next film is going to be terrific, I promise you.
比《无需敲门》经典得多
A whole lot classier than Don’t Bother,
我觉得这部要是没有你来演的话 就是个垃圾 但不要引用我的话
which I think is a stagy piece of crap except for you, but don’t quote me.
(洛杉矶演员圈 1952年)
玛丽莲值得拥有更好的
Marilyn deserves better than this.
玛丽莲会成为明星
Marilyn is gonna be a star.
这地方…
This place…
知道这是什么气味吗?
Know what it smells of?
沉闷、陈旧的爱♥液♥
Dreary old love-paste.
没有什么比这腐臭的 陈旧的爱♥液♥更沉闷的了
Nothing more dreary than rancid old love-paste.
我们演过色情电影
You know, we’ve performed in porn films.
-就为了享受 不是为了钱 -我没嘲笑钱 我从来不会
Just for the hell of it. Not for cash.I didn’t sneer at the cash. I never do.
她是个正经人
-She’s a prude.
全民金色梦幻小姐
Miss Golden Dreams of all people.
人的身体就是要让别人看见
The human body is meant to be seen.
让别人爱慕
Admired and…
以及渴望
desired.
不要像丑陋的溃烂伤口一样藏起来
Not hidden away like some ugly festering wound.
有很多身体应该藏起来
There’s plenty of bodies that should be hidden away.
但是卡西 你的不需要 我的也不用
But not yours, Cassie, and not mine.
我们的姑娘诺玛的当然也不用
And for sure not our girl Norma’s.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你在看她吗?
Are you looking at her?
你能看见她吗?
Can you see her?
我喜欢看镜中的自己
I like to watch myself in the mirror.
我甚至喜欢看自己上厕所的样子
I like to watch myself on the toilet even.
在我们家 我的父亲卓别林
In our household, my father, Chaplin,
是个神奇的人
was all the magic.
他把所有的目光都吸到他身上
He drew all the light into himself
直到我的内心除了麻木 一无所有
until there was nothing left inside me but numbness.
宛如沉睡
Like sleep.
唯有镜子能让我看见自己
Only in the mirror could I see myself.
我在镜子里做的一切事情
Anything I did in the mirror,
我都能听到人潮和他们的欢呼声
I could hear waves and waves of applause.
看 诺玛简
Look, Norma Jeane.
她在那儿
There she is.
你的神奇朋友
Your magic friend.
你在等我们吗?
Were you waiting for us?
诺玛?
Norma?
是的
Yes.
你渴望我们吗?
Were you starved for us?
对
Yes.
但别对我们太好
But don’t be nice to us.
对 就像喂眼镜蛇一样
Yeah. Like feeding a cobra.
我对自己会避之唯恐不及
I’d use a ten-foot stick on me, myself.
带上我
让我兴奋
带上我
就在此刻 让我兴奋
(汹涌澎湃的情感…)
(甚至连天性都无法控制!)
带上我 把我抱在怀里…
她歌♥唱爱情 正如她为爱而活
She sang of love just as she lived for love.
她像罗蕾莱女妖一样 不断引诱着男人走向永恒的毁灭
Like a Lorelei, flaunting her charms as she lured men on and on
炫耀她的魅力
to their eternal destruction.
玛丽莲梦露一跃冲上了演艺新高度
It’s Marilyn Monroe, skyrocketing to new dramatic heights.
(致命诱惑…)
当一个男人将可爱的她拥入怀中
When a man took her loveliness in his arms,
他的性命就握在她的手中
he took his life in his hands.
你闻着有种廉价的感觉 我知道那意味着什么
You smell like a dime store. I know what that means.
对 我在约会
Sure, I’m meeting somebody.
随便谁都行 只要他是个男人
Just anybody handy, as long as he’s a man.
约瑟夫克顿无可救药地迷恋她
Joseph Cotten, helpless in her siren spell.
那不是我们的诺玛
That is not our Norma.
那不是我们的小鱼儿
That’s not our little Fishie.
但她永远都不会 彻底属于他或任何男人
But she could never be his nor any man’s completely.
这个念头让他发疯
And that thought whipped him into a frenzy
这让荧幕一阵轰鸣 充满悬念
that makes the screen thunder with unparalleled suspense.
(激♥情♥可以把人带到世界之巅!)
(也可让人坠入谷底!)
(尼亚加拉和玛丽莲梦露)
(全世界最引人入胜的两个景致!)
我猜她很美
She is pretty, I guess.
但那不是我 对吗?
But it isn’t me, is it?
(《真实故事》)
等人们发现的时候怎么办?
How about when people find out?
宝贝 我们发现了 但我们仍然爱你
Hell, baby, we found out, and we still love you.
我只是…我希望能躲在你们的怀抱里
I just… I wish I could just hide in your arms.
永远在你们怀里
Forever and ever in your arms.
但你不是认真的 诺玛
But you don’t mean that, Norma.
女演员需要被人看到
An actress wants to be seen.
女演员需要被众多人喜爱
An actress wants to be loved by a multitude of people.
不 我真正想要的是你
No. What I really want is you.
你太贴心了
You’re so sweet.
我讨厌这照片 我看起来像个混♥蛋♥
I hate this one. I look like an asshole.