Most of his things, he left to me.
我是他的好兄弟 从没让他失望
I was his good buddy, never let him down, so he left most of his things to me.
所以他把大部分东西留给了我
但这个纪念品
But this memento…
他说:“这东西某天要给诺玛”
…”This is for Norma someday,” he’d say.
这对他来说意义非凡
It meant a lot to him.
他说:“诺玛总是让我心动”
“Norma always had my heart,” he’d say.
不
No.
“不”什么?
“No” what?
我不想要
I don’t want it.
-我不想要 艾迪 -你怎么知道你不想要呢 诺玛?
I don’t want it, Eddy.
How do you know you don’t want it, Norma?
你不知道这是什么东西
You don’t know what it is.
好吧 宝贝 我会寄过去
Right, baby. I’ll send it.
记得查特别快递
Look for special delivery.
(玛丽莲)
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Oh, just a minute.
我的钱包呢?
Where’s my wallet?
不在我的手提袋里?
Not in my purse?
我放哪儿去了?
Where did I put it?
但你也想让那孩子死
But you wanted baby dead too.
你知道你想
You know you did.
(诺玛简)
(致我的女儿)
(从来就没有什么泪流满面的父亲 爱你的 卡西)
诺玛简 看
Norma Jeane, look.
那男人是你的父亲
That man is your father.
(改编自乔伊斯卡罗尔欧茨的小说)
(若你或你认识的人正在经历挣扎)